#1 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio

DC or Marvel, who does it better?

#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel b/c they have hercules of greek lore whs actual name is heracles [hercules is his roman name], thor from the scandinavians and we got ares too 

who does dc have? just ares  i think
#3 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote Marvel, but it's really hard to say when you consider that Wonder Woman is all about mythology and she was THE FIRST ever female superhero.
#4 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel although they could do quite a bit better but It's hard to balance several mythologys at once and your own cosmic beings who are really what ancient people would have considered god

#5 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with the 3 chaps who posted above me
#6 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:

" I'll vote Marvel, but it's really hard to say when you consider that Wonder Woman is all about mythology and she was THE FIRST ever female superhero. "

Yeah, and Shazam/Black Adam are all Mythology-based too.
#7 Edited by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just totally open ended and debatable. You might could even count the New Gods, since their in the same vein as the Earth pantheons (I think they all came from the Ichor).

#8 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8814 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
"

This is just totally open ended and debatable.

"
Yes... But if you include Vertigo with lines like Greek Street and other's. In my opinion, DC does it better. But it's still debatable
#9 Posted by mimschkin (626 posts) - - Show Bio
@Black Lantern Mar-vell said:
" I'll vote Marvel, but it's really hard to say when you consider that Wonder Woman is all about mythology and she was THE FIRST ever female superhero. "
Acutally, Fantomah was the first ever female superhero.
#10 Posted by DarkKnight96000 (730 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado:  I thought it was the god wave that created DC's Gods.
#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Marvel. They really made me interested in Norse Mythology. Thor is the freakin' man... er... God... ;)
#12 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4165 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Marvel because you see more mythological figures then you do in DC. Marvel has Norse, Greek, Egyptian, Native American, and Oriental (although the last three don't make that many appearances anymore). Where as DC mainly has Greek.

#13 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarkKnight96000: @DarkKnight96000: Thats a tough one. I heard some where the main difference between the to heroes is in the DC universe most of the heroes are respected where as in Marvel most are distrusted.
#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel.

#15 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

DC