• 94 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by ramj (21 posts) - - Show Bio


#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all. Perhaps Thor? I don't dislike him, but I like him the least. Or Hulk.

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to say while I'm not a fan of, I don't necessarily dislike any of these and then I read the list a second time.

Cyclops is a douche.

Moderator
#4 Posted by Joygirl (20158 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I was going to not-participate until I noticed that Cyclops was on the list.

#5 Posted by Vortex13 (12264 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all except Emma Frost so my choice was clear. Still I don't see how this is a list of most hated characters when most people seem to love them. And given the style of the list I'm surprised Deadpool wasn't on it.

#6 Posted by ramj (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vortex13:

Its my list not other peoples

#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (16900 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan. I enjoy current Green Lantern arc because Sinestro is playing mind games with Hal.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92997 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

@Joygirl said:

Yeah I was going to not-participate until I noticed that Cyclops was on the list.

Same here - another quick look and voila. Clear choice.... :)

Cyclops is awesome.

Moderator
#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk was my choice, Emma Frost woulda been my second choice. I don't hate any of them but they're the ones I like least.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (20158 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is a stupidface and everybody knows it.

#11 Posted by The Stegman (25548 posts) - - Show Bio

The only person on this list i hate, and i mean REALLY really HATE is Emma Frost, she's the biggest b*tch in comics, some say Cyclops is a douche now, i blame Emma for that, she's rubbing off on him

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them all but the one that may say that I dislike a little is Cyclops.

#13 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

The only person on this list i hate, and i mean REALLY really HATE is Emma Frost, she's the biggest b*tch in comics, some say Cyclops is a douche now, i blame Emma for that, she's rubbing off on him

kinda agreed

i don't like her.

#14 Posted by ramj (21 posts) - - Show Bio

cyclops 21.2% at 33 vots

#15 Posted by cattlebattle (13214 posts) - - Show Bio

LEAVE CYCLOPS ALONE

I could care less about Hal Jordan, or any Green Lantern for that matter, I have always thought they were th corniest characters in comics. I mean really, "I fight crime with a magic ring that makes fly swatters and tennis rackets"....sheesh.

#16 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

How can you possibly hate Batman?!
 
Well, I voted for Cyclops. Such a douche for saving his entire species from the brink of extinction.

#17 Edited by BlackArmor (6149 posts) - - Show Bio

I REFUSE TO VOTE!!!!! All of these characters rule. Cyke is my favorite character of all time, Deathstroke is the biggest bad a$$ in his entire universe, Batman is the Goddamn Batman for god's sake, Luke Skywalker is the savior of the galaxy and one of the greatest if not the greatest jedi of all time, Hal Jordan and Emma Frost may be douche bags but it's part of their characters and it makes them fun to read and separates them from their piers, Hulk is a poetic statement about the duplicity of man and damn fun to read in a fight, Huntress is a little over rated sure but she's still a unique and interesting character, Ra's Al Guhl is one of the greatest villains ever written and Batman's greatest foe, and Thor is a interesting character.

I know I shouldn't judge anybody else taste but remind me not to listen to anything you recommend because what we like is the exact opposite

#18 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm

#19 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Skywalker? Really?

Maybe you should have let people nominate characters and then vote.

#20 Posted by ramj (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite
its my list not others. Why would people nominate a list of character I did not like? That would not make much sense to me o.O

#21 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is the only character on there I dislike. I don't hate him I'm just sort of neutral.

#22 Posted by JediXMan (31259 posts) - - Show Bio

I like those characters. I voted Hulk, because I never really cared for Hulk and cared even less after WWH.

Moderator
#23 Posted by JediXMan (31259 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, who voted Batman and Luke? You people have some major explaining to do here.

Moderator
#24 Posted by jhazzroucher (16398 posts) - - Show Bio

Among the list though, Ra is prolly the least popular.

#25 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#26 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Why the F### is Thor on this list?

#28 Edited by Markall (174 posts) - - Show Bio

What can i say Cyclops leads everywhere. And then they say he is not the best leader pfff

#29 Posted by SithLantern93 (2190 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does almost everbody hate Luke Skywalker? I really don't get it.

#30 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#31 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13653 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give all these characters hugs.

#32 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

Huntress

#33 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12283 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Luke. Not a fan of him or of anything Star Wars related. He's a pussy IMO.

Online
#34 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Dark Huntress said:

@lykopis said:

@Joygirl said:

Yeah I was going to not-participate until I noticed that Cyclops was on the list.

Same here - another quick look and voila. Clear choice.... :)

Cyclops is awesome.

SOMEONE is sucking up to FTBB... :p

#35 Posted by HolySerpent (12735 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor and leave Hal alone. In brightest day, in blackest nigh. Let those worship evils might, beware my power... Green lantern light!!!

#36 Posted by Avalonia (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@lykopis said:

@Joygirl said:

Yeah I was going to not-participate until I noticed that Cyclops was on the list.

Same here - another quick look and voila. Clear choice.... :)

Cyclops is awesome.

SOMEONE is sucking up to FTBB... :p

No, lol. Someone just thinks that Cyke is a fcking BAMF and that many people are too shortsighted and/or biased to see that everything that Scott has done is in the name of preserving the mutant race - a dying race. His kind is on the verge of extinction and it has fallen on him to keep them alive. At times sacrificing his own personal morality doesn't make him a douchebag, it makes him the right man for the job. He's pragmatic and it's to his great credit that he does what he does.

#37 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avalonia said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@lykopis said:

@Joygirl said:

Yeah I was going to not-participate until I noticed that Cyclops was on the list.

Same here - another quick look and voila. Clear choice.... :)

Cyclops is awesome.

SOMEONE is sucking up to FTBB... :p

No, lol. Someone just thinks that Cyke is a fcking BAMF and that many people are too shortsighted and/or biased to see that everything that Scott has done is in the name of preserving the mutant race - a dying race. His kind is on the verge of extinction and it has fallen on him to keep them alive. At times sacrificing his own personal morality doesn't make him a douchebag, it makes him the right man for the job. He's pragmatic and it's to his great credit that he does what he does.

Another alt? :D

I know I know. I have grown to like Scott a lot more. I used to not care, then I disliked him for a bit, BUT I am getting there.

#38 Posted by Avalonia (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hawkeye446: I couldn't help myself lol

He's awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#39 Posted by HolySerpent (12735 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to know, why do you hate these characters

#40 Posted by ARMIV2 (8808 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't like Emma, but I can't say that I hate her.

#41 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avalonia: Hahah! You DID choose a spectacularly awesome name.

Fangirling :D

#42 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate anyone on that list.

#43 Edited by Deadcool (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't "hate" any of those characters...

Batman? Seriously?!

#44 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

You have terrible taste.

#45 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and Storm need to be on that list

#46 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

I don't "hate" any of those characters...

Batman? Seriously?!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. 
#47 Posted by Deadcool (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Deadcool said:

I don't "hate" any of those characters...

Batman? Seriously?!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

LOL!!! but that doesn't sounds too polite =\

#48 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Deadcool said:

I don't "hate" any of those characters...

Batman? Seriously?!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

LOL!!! but that doesn't sounds too polite =\

They bagged Batman, Cyclops and Luke Skywalker.  
 
IT'S ON lol
#49 Posted by Deadcool (6818 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

They bagged Batman, Cyclops and Luke Skywalker. IT'S ON lol

Yeah, but, you can't hate him for having a different opinion...

Nevermind, none of those characters is hated...

#50 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogue_mar1e said:

I don't hate anyone on that list.