#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

1.JLA Satillite: The best HQ in all of comics.

2.Fortress of Solitude: The most famous headquarter with the acception of the Batcave.

3.Baxter Building:Reed has more high tech toys than anyone.

4.Batcave:Not as flashy as Supes hangout,but it's state of the art.

5.Stark Tower: Tony spared no expence.More high tech than the batcave,but not as popular.

6.Dr. Stranges Sanctum Sanctorium:It on weird place,with door to other dimension and such.

7.Fate Tower:Same applies her with Fates hang out.Wonder were its located.

8.JSA HQ: I pick up my first JSA book not too long ago,they have a pretty nice hang out with everything the Satillite has.

9.Nick Furys' Safe Houses:Fury is one of the best planners in comics along with Cap and Batman,he has state of the art safe houses all over the world that not even Shield knows about.

10.X mansion: As a HQ it serve them well,but it leaves the Xmen too vulernable,too out in the open.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Majestic's hideout in Mount Rushmore

2) The Carrier

3) The Xavier Institute (the Danger Room is too cool)

#3 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"1) Majestic's hideout in Mount Rushmore 2) The Carrier 3) The Xavier Institute (the Danger Room is too cool)"

Agreed. But isn't the danger room a training tool.Not a headquarters. And the mansion an institute have been attacked so mant times. Too out in the open 4 their enemies to strike.

#4 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and the Carrier is Shield HQ,Not a Superheroe HQ, at times it can serve as one,but not on a regular bases.Bats,Supes and Fury has the best Hide outs in terms of safety and security.

#5 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

finally a list I can mostly agree with

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Buckshot says:
"1) Majestic's hideout in Mount Rushmore 2) The Carrier 3) The Xavier Institute (the Danger Room is too cool)"

Agreed. But isn't the danger room a training tool.Not a headquarters. And the mansion an institute have been attacked so mant times. Too out in the open 4 their enemies to strike. "

It's a room that's part of the property, so if you're talking about the Xavier Institute, the Danger Room is included.

E-MAN says:

"Oh and the Carrier is Shield HQ,Not a Superheroe HQ, at times it can serve as one,but not on a regular bases.Bats,Supes and Fury has the best Hide outs in terms of safety and security."

You're talking about a Helicarrier. I'm talking about THE Carrier.

The Carrier is a sentient spaceship and a member of (as well as home base and vehicle for) The Authority. It is 35 miles high, 50 miles long, 2 miles wide and exists outside of space and time. It is capable of traversing The Bleed, which is the red "space" between alternate universes. It can open portals anywhere on or around the planet (in this reality and others) to allow The Authority to get where they need to be quickly and it's powered by a caged baby universe.

#7 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i prefer the playboy mansion

#8 Posted by Seoul Trane (66 posts) - - Show Bio

The Accordian Door Warehouse of the Blood Syndicate:Its crummy but has personality and more space than anyone knows to do with.

#9 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"You're talking about a Helicarrier. *I'm* talking about THE Carrier.The Carrier is a sentient spaceship and a member of (as well as home base and vehicle for) The Authority. It is 35 miles high, 50 miles long, 2 miles wide and exists outside of space and time. It is capable of traversing The Bleed, which is the red "space" between alternate universes. It can open portals anywhere on or around the planet (in this reality and others) to allow The Authority to get where they need to be quickly and it's powered by a caged baby universe. "

Now that is a fantastic HQ! mumbles about the slowness of her Authority graphic novel order

So, other than my new fave thanks to Buckshot ;) I'd say the Avengers Mansion from way back when. Then the Batcave, it may be cold, dark and dank but you've gotta admit, Bats has the best gadgets out there :D

#10 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked the JLA's Watchtower. Of course, failing that, the Shadowpact's Oblivion Bar because it's a bar and I like to drink. Only problem is, when people say I'm magic, they don't mean it literally, so I might not be welcome. That and the last time I was there I got a little too "partied out."

#11 Posted by Phantom Woodsman (45 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i prefer the playboy mansion"

"Man I love chicks, and chicks love me so its all good"

#12 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right,forgot about them,its definatley in the top five. The Authority is one powerful group. The Carrier is nice,rank with the JLA Satellite in my opinion.

#13 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"You're talking about a Helicarrier. *I'm* talking about THE Carrier. The Carrier is a sentient spaceship and a member of (as well as home base and vehicle for) The Authority. It is 35 miles high, 50 miles long, 2 miles wide and exists outside of space and time. It is capable of traversing The Bleed, which is the red "space" between alternate universes. It can open portals anywhere on or around the planet (in this reality and others) to allow The Authority to get where they need to be quickly and it's powered by a caged baby universe. "

That is currently the reigning champion.