So, We were driving around town this afternoon, and my mom and I got into this conversation about the Judge Dredd movie. The more I got to thinking about it, the more I thought, that is one dorky looking helmet. So here is my top 5 list of dorky helmets in comic book, and movie history.
1. You know, it's bad enough that Karl Urban didn't take his shirt off, but not even his helmet??? What's up with that?? Plus the helmet looked pretty bad.
2. First off, this helmet-wearer is a total plagiarist. Looks almost exactly like Judge Dredd. That is none other than Phoenix Cyclops.
3. Number three, Magneto. In my opinion, his helmet wasn't so bad in the original X men trilogy, but pretty dorky in the First Class.
2. The last two were kinda of hard to choose between the two but I finally choose that Loki's helmet was dorkier than my no. 1
1. This helmet is probably the worst The winner of my dorkiest helmets of comic and movie history is none other than Ant Man's