#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

1.Shazam,Dr.Strange,Phantom Stranger,Dr.Fate,Scarlet Witch.Karnilla(Asgardian) Merlin.Loki(Asgardian,Dormamu: Their power levels are so off the scale it hard to say who is the most powerful.

2.Zatana,tie Morgan Le fey

3.The Enchantress

4.Tim Hunter

5.Magik

6.Clea

7.Arion

8.Raven

9.Arcana(Squadron Supreme)

10.Amanda Sefton

#2 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Wolverine

2. Batman

3. Hulk

4-10 Wolverine

#3 Posted by asylum (154 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"1.Shazam,Dr.Strange,Phantom Stranger,Dr.Fate,Scarlet Witch.Karnilla(Asgardian) Merlin.Loki(Asgardian,Dormamu: Their power levels are so off the scale it hard to say who is the most powerful.2.Zatana,tie Morgan Le fey3.The Enchantress4.Tim Hunter5.Magik6.Clea7.Arion8.Raven9.Arcana(Squadron Supreme)10.Amanda Sefton"

there is more than ten people on this list

#4 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

asylum says:

"E-MAN says:
"1.Shazam,Dr.Strange,Phantom Stranger,Dr.Fate,Scarlet Witch.Karnilla(Asgardian) Merlin.Loki(Asgardian,Dormamu: Their power levels are so off the scale it hard to say who is the most powerful. 2.Zatana,tie Morgan Le fey 3.The Enchantress 4.Tim Hunter 5.Magik 6.Clea 7.Arion 8.Raven 9.Arcana(Squadron Supreme) 10.Amanda Sefton "
there is more than ten people on this list"

IS Merlin more powerful than Shazam,som are just toss ups so I tied them I even looked through the many back issues I have,both have done equally amazing things. and Wanda can alter reality on a cosmic scale,does that make her more powerful than Shazam or Fate,it close.

#5 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Satana be on here? Loki, Entchantress, there's more that are missing....

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Satana's on the list that everyone voted on.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually, when two people tie for first place, they skip second place and award the next person thrid place. That way even though you have a tie, you still have as many places as people on your list. I didn't know if you knew that E-Man.

And why would you have Loki and not Odin? Surely your putting Asgardian tied for first place, doesn't mean that all the Asgardians have that much magical ability. Any run of the mill Asgardian has more magical ability than Zatana? You don't really think that do you?

#9 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

the Odinpower is on the level of the cosmics,I would rank him inleague with the Strange or Big G,not so much Shazam,who was once a mortal,and not a God,Zeus as well. Most on the list were once mortal save 4 Karnilla,Loki and Enchantress,but the Odin Power is in The Big's League,that would be a differant poll,in My Opinion.

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"Usually, when two people tie for first place, they skip second place and award the next person thrid place. That way even though you have a tie, you still have as many places as people on your list. I didn't know if you knew that E-Man. And why would you have Loki and not Odin? Surely your putting Asgardian tied for first place, doesn't mean that all the Asgardians have that much magical ability. Any run of the mill Asgardian has more magical ability than Zatana? You don't really think that do you?"

ONly the Asgardian Mystics Forever,not all Asgardian are mystic I understand that,reading my comics it just seem the Enchantress,her Teacher Karnilla and Loki are more powerful in my opinion that Zatana,look at what DeathStroke did to her in Idenity crises,think he could've done that to Loki or the other Asgardian,no way.

every one knows she needs her mouth 4 her powers to work,that wouldn't be hard 4 another mystic to figure out in a fight with her.Bind her lips the fights over.

Her power can't effect people only things,the other mystics don't have those limitations. She's as high as she is because of her exprience.

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"ONly the Asgardian Mystics Forever,not all Asgardian are mystic I understand that,reading my comics it just seem the Enchantress,her Teacher Karnilla and Loki are more powerful in my opinion that Zatana,look at what DeathStroke did to her in Idenity crises,think he could've done that to Loki or the other Asgardian,no way.every one knows she needs her mouth 4 her powers to work,that wouldn't be hard 4 another mystic to figure out in a fight with her.Bind her lips the fights over.Her power can't effect people only things,the other mystics don't have those limitations. She's as high as she is because of her exprience."

He couldn't have done that to them because they are gods and have the bodies of gods, not because of mystic powers. She doesn't need her mouth, that's just what her thing is. She knows other magic too. And who says she can't use magic on people? In the recent Detective Comics she turned a room full of people into bats. If that's not affecting people I don't know what is.

Also:

#13 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Santana a half Demon,that's the only reason I didn't include her. Or her brother Daimen Hellstorm. Maybe I should've include the Demon as well. Etrigon,Chthon etc.It just seemed like a differant poll to me,but u make an excellent point.

#14 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Forever says:
"Usually, when two people tie for first place, they skip second place and award the next person thrid place. That way even though you have a tie, you still have as many places as people on your list. I didn't know if you knew that E-Man. And why would you have Loki and not Odin? Surely your putting Asgardian tied for first place, doesn't mean that all the Asgardians have that much magical ability. Any run of the mill Asgardian has more magical ability than Zatana? You don't really think that do you?"
ONly the Asgardian Mystics Forever,not all Asgardian are mystic I understand that,reading my comics it just seem the Enchantress,her Teacher Karnilla and Loki are more powerful in my opinion that Zatana,look at what DeathStroke did to her in Idenity crises,think he could've done that to Loki or the other Asgardian,no way. every one knows she needs her mouth 4 her powers to work,that wouldn't be hard 4 another mystic to figure out in a fight with her.Bind her lips the fights over. Her power can't effect people only things,the other mystics don't have those limitations. She's as high as she is because of her exprience."

And youre not considering Odin an Asgardian Mystic because his power places him well above your use of the term mystic, in this instance?

I'm not throwing your opinion out, out of hand, but you might want to think a little more about it. Zatana has some showings where she can use her powers without speaking and some where she has to. But assuming that she has to speak to use her powers does it really mean that she is less powerful than Karnilla or Loki? When she speaks she seems to be able to pull off more powerful effects than Karnilla and Loki can do and she could probably keep herself from getting into the position of being cut off from speaking, in most situations. Having one large flaw doesn't make you less powerful, just think of Superman and his kryptonite issues.

#15 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"....Zatana,look at what DeathStroke did to her in Idenity crises,think he could've done that to Loki or the other Asgardian,no way.every one knows she needs her mouth 4 her powers to work,that wouldn't be hard 4 another mystic to figure out in a fight with her.Bind her lips the fights over.Her power can't effect people only things,the other mystics don't have those limitations. She's as high as she is because of her exprience."

Not that it would change your overall opinion of her, but Zatanna (in her recent team-up with Batman) was unable to use her voice (she was underwater) but was able to write her backwards spell (LAEH EM) on the lid of the container she was trapped in with her own blood. Batman commented how powerful that type of spell usage was for someone like her.

#16 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"1. Wolverine2. Batman3. Hulk4-10 Wolverine"

I can't even describe how hard I laughed at that.

#17 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatannas weakness is the same as that of her cousin in the Titans Read issue 39 of the Titans Zatara clearly states his powers effects things,not people. And one of the Titans stated their powers are the same. And if she doesn't need to speak 2 use her powers why didn't she do that with deathstroke. You right that Loki,and Karnilla have God's bodies,but their no way a 2 bit Merc,even an enhanced one like Deathstroke could ever get the drop on Strange like that. In a fight,by the time it takes her to speak Strange or Fate can make and a simple jesture or thought to take her voice away,or make her go to sleep. And I did rank her # ahead of the Enchantress.

#18 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

As I said, I'm not trying to change your opinion on Zatanna's power level, but I do want to make sure the record concerning her powers is straight.

1. I don't believe that Zatanna has the same limitations as Zatara. Just her experience has given her and decided edge.

2. I don't know why she didn't use her powers in a non-verbal manner against Deathstroke, but the Batman issue clearly shows her healing her sliced throat by writing "LAEH EM" in her own blood.

3. Referencing #1, Zatanna can clearly use her powers to affect people and not just things. She does it all the time. She teleports herself and others, she healed herself, she changed Batman's (and other's) memory, she lobotomized Dr. Light.

Again, not trying to make her out as greatly more powerful, but please make sure you've got your facts in order.

Post Edited:2007-07-11 01:21:10

#19 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"Titans issue 39. "

I've already answered this. If there is something you think I'm missing or haven't answered, post either a scan of the page(s) in question, or give me a direct quote of what was said so I can answer to the context of the issue.

#21 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

I just check wikipedia apparently she doesn't have the limitation of her cousin. And is considered the most powerful member of the justice league.Their was a very nice pic of her on the site as well, a very sexy one.

I still stand by her #2 ranking,but she is more powerful than the enchantress,who was kicked out of Karnilla's school and never finished her studies. I just don't see her as being able to take or Loki or Wanda or Fate and Strange. And during the crisis the Spectre never went after her or her cousin. Well at any rate u guy were right. It also said it wasn't necessary 4 her to speak,why she let DeathStroke get the drop on her like that is beyond me.

#22 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, I was not trying to change your opinion, just wanted the record set straight.

#23 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"I just check wikipedia apparently she doesn't have the limitation of her cousin. "

Why will you listen to wikipedia and not us?

#24 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Wikipedia is the noob bible.

#25 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Wikipedia is the noob bible."

You rock, fesak.