MY Theory on Dr. Wells

NightClawDC44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By NightClawDC44

Here is my theory on Dr. Harrison Wells, Just because My uni work pissing me off. Anyways

I Believe Harrison Wells is Hunter Zoloman. Lets start in saying there are two people using the mantle of Zoom on the Show. This is where the show changed things up, Hunter in the comics also uses a wheel chair for some time and wants to make wally better. Wells is just disconnected from the fabric of time itself, so he can move along in time as fast or slow as he wants. This kinda shows Wells not really being able to use the Speed Force as Barry does, as we see Wells needs to get Barry’s powers or the Tachyon particles for speed. Also, we see Wells snap his fingers in a flashback. This holds significance to the fans of the comics, because Zoloman could snap his fingers and alter reality. On the other hand, Eobard Thawne who winds up falling in love with Iris West and eventually kills her in one of the comics, Thus coming to the conclusion that Eddie is Professor Zoom. Zoloman truly believes that if the Flash undergoes and overcomes personal tragedy in his life, he'll be a better hero; therefore, he's obsessed with creating situations to "help" the superhero achieve his potential. So Dr. Wells seems more of Zoloman character. From what i believe there are two Zooms running around in the Mid-Season finale.

Thats all if The TV Show wants to take with Pre-52. But its likely not gonna happen so here is what I believe on New 52.

Eddie = Malcolm Thawne aka Cobalt Blue, BUT uses Professor Zoom Traits the fact he loves iris and all

Harrison Wells = Thawne aka Professor Zoom, BUT with some Zolomon traits, being confined to a wheelchair, the time when he snapped his fingers , the fact Zolomon can't talk or stand normally but is too quick.

I might have confused you all a bit, but do you see where im going with this.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hope Wells doesn't turn out to be Reverse Flash. He seems much better as a Zoom-based character.