#1 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realized how AWSOME the Flash is. So I'm telling all you viners and you Wally/Barry IM SO SORRY! You were AWSOME when I was a kid and your AWSOME now!

#2 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by The Stegman (22724 posts) - - Show Bio

Stay strong true believer.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15887 posts) - - Show Bio

...What?

#5 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4595 posts) - - Show Bio

So why doesn't all his stories end in like 10 seconds of his first encounter with the villains and/or treats? Why doesn't he just infinite mass punches all the villains in the world? How was he unable to capture Cheetah?

( + )

#6 Edited by Teerack (5184 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if when Wally starts existing again he'll become my favorite character again :o

#7 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

thumbs up

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

So why doesn't all his stories end in like 10 seconds of his first encounter with the villains and/or treats? Why doesn't he just infinite mass punches all the villains in the world? How was he unable to capture Cheetah?

( + )

Why doesn't batman use his money to fix social problems in gotham? why doesnt he use his influce to create reform in the city's administration? why does he not cure all of the rogues with JLA tech? why can't he beat joker once and for all?

-_-

#9 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

Why doesn't batman use his money to fix social problems in gotham? why doesnt he use his influce to create reform in the city's administration? why does he not cure all of the rogues with JLA tech? why can't he beat joker once and for all?

-_-

He is fixing social problems. And for the other stuff, the stories wouldn't even be a little interesting.

#10 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@yung_ancient_one said:

( + )

-_-

He is fixing social problems. And for the other stuff, the stories wouldn't even be a little interesting.

same answer with flash and superman,

and it would be interesting but the world will be 'different'

status quo is keeping comics back, nothing ever changes

#11 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Great story, man.

xD

I never did, probably never will. I'm pretty apathetic to Flash and GL on a whole.

#12 Edited by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go fast.

#13 Edited by fodigg (6130 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is awesome, Batman is awesome so don't fight and don't ask the questions that make sense.

#15 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I have this paradoxal problem - I love super speed, my favorite power ever - but I HATE all speedsters. wait, not hate hate, but I really dont like reading ANY speedster at all and I am not interested in any of them....

I think one day I might have to make my own speedster tha I enjoy

#16 Posted by Catsnlynne (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Barry Allen / The Flash is awesome.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

Jay Garrick's the best Flash....

#18 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10905 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone's found the bandwagon!

Wally is my favorite. Loved Jay in JSA though.

#20 Posted by Catsnlynne (980 posts) - - Show Bio

How could I forget about Jay? Earth 2 is one of my favorites.

#21 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman said:

true dat

What makes Garrick the best? I have limited knowledge of the character and I've only read him in Earth 2 as a major character.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@thetimestreamer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

true dat

What makes Garrick the best? I have limited knowledge of the character and I've only read him in Earth 2 as a major character.

Umm cause he's awesome in Earth 2, and of the little JSA and preflashpoint stuff ive read about him.

#23 Edited by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@thetimestreamer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

true dat

Umm cause he's awesome in Earth 2, and of the little JSA and preflashpoint stuff ive read about him.

I also read him i Earth 2 but I'm asking what major things did he do that makes him the best? He didn't do anything phenomenal in Earth 2.

#24 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19494 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@rustyroy said:

@thetimestreamer said:

@allstarsuperman said:

true dat

I also read him i Earth 2 but I'm asking what major things did he do that makes him the best? He didn't do anything phenomenal in Earth 2.

he doesn't need to save the universe or be the fastest, he has the best character.

#25 Posted by Reignmaker (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

How was he unable to capture Cheetah?

Well for starters, Geoff Johns is your writer there...

#26 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

...and?

#27 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6410 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is awesome. Barry is one of my favorite characters.

#28 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash is awesome. Barry is one of my favorite characters.

High five

#29 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6410 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32107 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32107 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I like Bart the most

#33 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the characters on the Justice League who lightens the mood.

And he doesn't have to take a cab.

#34 Posted by lightsout (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

You are among friends. All of those known as The Flash rock