#1 Posted by theultimatesorafan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

First of, we know that bad things come to the bat family after the Death of the Family. Each of them get depressed. So here is my predictions on why each member (besides Damian) is hurt.

Bruce loses Alfred to the Joker (that's what was on the plate in Batman #16).

Tim Drake loses his parents (who are in the Witness Protection Program)

Dick Grayson get's Haley's Circus burned down.

Jason Todd loses one of his Outlaws.

Barbara gets her father killed.

Harper Row becomes Oracle.

Remember, this is just a prediction. I am probably not right lol.

#2 Posted by Hesajoke (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was said in a previous thread that Commissioner Gordon is the one of the plate, to which causing the reaction to the Royal Rogues and pull at the heart strings of others. We've certainly seen a lot more Bullock during Death so he may become the new Commissioner or at least Batsy's in with the GCPD.

#3 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13960 posts) - - Show Bio

@theultimatesorafan said:

First of, we know that bad things come to the bat family after the Death of the Family. Each of them get depressed. So here is my predictions on why each member (besides Damian) is hurt.

Bruce loses Alfred to the Joker (that's what was on the plate in Batman #16).

Tim Drake loses his parents (who are in the Witness Protection Program)

Dick Grayson get's Haley's Circus burned down.

Jason Todd loses one of his Outlaws.

Barbara gets her father killed.

Harper Row becomes Oracle.

Remember, this is just a prediction. I am probably not right lol.

Unlikely, If you read the back up story in Batman #16, when Joker shows Two-face and Penguin what is on the tray they seem surprised but at the same time they know what it is. So I don't think it's Alfred.

#4 Posted by akbogert (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Unlikely, If you read the back up story in Batman #16, when Joker shows Two-face and Penguin what is on the tray they seem surprised but at the same time they know what it is. So I don't think it's Alfred.

That has been my line of thinking on this as well. Neither is a stranger to violence, and they aren't privy to the knowledge that would make Alfred's head truly horrifying.

I also think that it's more or less out of the question for Roy Harper or Kory to die. There's no way they'd reduce RHatO to a two-person book.

Another thing that's worth noting for all speculators: this is less than a year into the new DC universe. As far as we can tell, this is planned as the permanent DC universe. The last one lasted over seventy years. While possible, I think it'd be extraordinarily short-sighted to kill off either Joker, Gordon, or Alfred, as doing so would more or less make them never have existed for future generations of DC readers.

I suppose it's possible that DC wanted to do that, but all three are basically synonymous with "Batman" as we've come to understand them and removing them from the equation would be an extraordinary statement from the company.

#5 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (13960 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: Exactly, and most peole say that Damian is going to die, But Damian is a fairly new character, so I think Tim is most likely die. But then again he was shown in the covers of Teen Titans #18 and 19.

#6 Posted by akbogert (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: I think the folks saying Damian will die is mostly just wishful thinking. Heh. I've only seen him in a couple issues (he's not a character in any of the books I'm actually following) and I've developed no attachment to him whatsoever.

But yeah, that's the other issue with characters who only briefly appeared in this crossover. Both Tim and Harley (others I've heard suggested will die) have already been seen (in solicits or in print) continuing in their respective books, so their deaths here really wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

#7 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13960 posts) - - Show Bio

@akbogert: I really don't want Damian to die,I started hating him, but then he grew on me.

#8 Posted by Muirkat (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I really think if anyone is actually going to die it will be the joker

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15955 posts) - - Show Bio

@Muirkat: me to, i hope alfred kills him