Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My Marvel Team "The Enforcers"

This is my team of marvel heroes I have created, and though I would share with you guys.

The Soldier

-Every team needs a solider, although it does not always have to be the usual "Captain America", so why not go and retrieve one just as badass? Winter Soldier having been an enemy and ally to Captain America will bring leadership and strategy to this team.

No Caption Provided

The Mystic

-What will your team be without a powerful mage who can bring forth power that even Tony Stark or Reed Richards can't understand? He will be the teams transportation for long distances, and can supply them knowledge on things demonic and angelic. Who other than the sorcerer supreme Doctor Strangewould do this role good?

No Caption Provided

The Brains

-When things get rough you need to fall on to some calculations and prep to through powerful enemies or forces, so a being with vast intelligence is what you will need. He's the 8th most smartest being on the planet earth, and welds Hercules adamantine mace which can absorb and change anything absorbed into it into an energy form. He is Amadeus Cho!

No Caption Provided

The Brute

-What will your team be without that dimwitted being who believes the answer for everything is to smash? The one you send in first to the course of the battle and find out just how powerful your opponent is. Most likely the strongest of the team or believes himself to be. In this case he is not, but nevertheless does his arrogance make up for it, bring for the king of Atlantis, Namor!

No Caption Provided

The God

-"I have a 1000 ft dragon", "well I have a god", not only is it the most badass line to say, but is something your team needs to bring forth power from another realm. In this case it is a realm of gods that seems to find itself always connected to earth, yes that realm is Asgard! Before you say, "Before you say it's all in the username," it's not. I have chosen an Asgardian who has great potential but is always out-shinned by his peers. That would be the norse god of light, son of Odin, and half brother to Thor, BalderThe Brave!

No Caption Provided

The Rookie

-Why not have a being who welds extremely powerful powers, but is new to them? With a group like this they can subdue him if he gets out of hand or is overwhelmed with it's power. Although a lot of people don't like him replacing the old version, he is still a great character and will add a funny persona to these serious characters. With him they can get the whole space kind of feeling in arc's that revolve around him. He is Nova the human rocket!

No Caption Provided

The Martial Artist

-Many teams have a martial artist on them, but do they have one who can utilize his inner chi to release deadly strikes or short ranged energy blasts? No, I didn't think so. Not to mention this character will bring the calm nature into the mix which will help when the gets into fights. It doesn't help that he can teach the whole team some martial art styles. He is the man with the iron fist,Iron Fist, lol.

No Caption Provided

The Assassin

-This character will have no remorse in putting down their enemies and is the most gruesome of the team when it comes to mortality. He is the one who will kill when it is necessary, even going out of line at times and doing it when it is not. He will be the one who starts battles between the groups and is often the one to attack his teammates.With his healing factor, claws,his pheromones, and great senses he's going to be quite the opponent to the street level enemies, not to mention when the team needs to do recon or find someone or something he's the man. I think you all believe he is Wolverine, but that man is on every team, lol, so let's have someone just as interesting and if not more ruthless, Logan's son,Daken!

No Caption Provided

The Demon

-This character has great potential and can give an interesting rivalry to a next character on this team (Doctor Strange), his power is of hell, as is his father. Not to mention he can create some of the most powerful seals in order to trap powerful demons or creatures, his hellfire is troublesome, and his power overall is matched by few on this list. His tie with hell and constant battle to contain his demonic powers will team something to deal with within. Bring forth Damion Hellstorm !

No Caption Provided

Hope you liked it, and tell me if you like the characters chosen. I would also like to hear your versions of marvel teams.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I'd read it

and MAN do I miss Cho.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By New_World_Order

I'd read it

and MAN do I miss Cho.

Thanks, and yeah I miss him too. Marvel keeps bringing him in and than letting him drift away with little appearances. Hopefully he makes an appearance this year.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome team except Daken i love him but he is clearly a villain he can't even work as a Anti-Hero. But except him i loved this team you totally gone for the characters i would choose!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine008

This one sweet f%cking team.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome team except Daken i love him but he is clearly a villain he can't even work as a Anti-Hero. But except him i loved this team you totally gone for the characters i would choose!

Eh, that's kind of the point, lol. He will be brought in due to his great abilities and he can learn to work with a team. An anti-hero is what this team needs, if i'm not mistaken isn't Punisher the same? But also thanks! :)

This one sweet f%cking team.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman said:

Eh, that's kind of the point, lol. He will be brought in due to his great abilities and he can learn to work with a team. An anti-hero is what this team needs, if i'm not mistaken isn't Punisher the same? But also thanks! :)

He is not a Anti-Villain though he is a straight out murderer , Punisher is like Peter Parker next to him

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath said:

@marlboroman said:

He is not a Anti-Villain though he is a straight out murderer , Punisher is like Peter Parker next to him

I'm not saying he is, i'm saying that's the role he will play.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@marlboroman said:

@thundergodswrath said:

@marlboroman said:

I'm not saying he is, i'm saying that's the role he will play.

I think Daken is a great addition, he is pretty brutal and manipulative but that adds some great tension and drama to the team, especially between him and Bucky who killed his mother also FUN FACT: Daken is quite friendly with the Fantastic Four

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Binski

Looks like a solid team would like to see a Defenders and Enforcers team up :p

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GrenadeFlow

This book would get canceled quick

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd view this exactly like I view the Defenders; another Marvel team with characters I like well enough, but I just don't care about the team on the whole.

Also, definitely no Daken.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Some great characters on there, but from very different corners of the Marvel U. What's the hook? Also, why an all-male team?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This book would get canceled quick

Why?

I'd view this exactly like I view the Defenders; another Marvel team with characters I like well enough, but I just don't care about the team on the whole.

Also, definitely no Daken.

Why?

@fodigg said:

Some great characters on there, but from very different corners of the Marvel U. What's the hook? Also, why an all-male team?

Was going to make a separate female team.

@binski said:

Looks like a solid team would like to see a Defenders and Enforcers team up :p

Same lol

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: You chose this team basically out of characters you thought were cool. This would be a stupid book with no real chemistry between the cast.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: You chose this team basically out of characters you thought were cool. This would be a stupid book with no real chemistry between the cast.

I actually didn't choose off of characters I thought were cool. I chose them from past conflicts, and potential stories. I don't even like Daken and Winter Soldier. Although since you think it's "stupid" I won't continue what I had in store.

VoodooPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Continue. I was just complaining. It appears like the majority likes what you've pulled together. I personally think it's stupid.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sentryman555

This is a good team but I feel like it's too big. You could probably take out balder. I don't see what role he brings to the team that Cho doesn't already bring by having Hercule's mace. You already have a really good powerhouse with Namor as well. I feel the same way about Damian Hellstorm and Daken. It seems like they'd bring the same thing to the table. Both might turn on the team and battling their inner demons. It's a good team but I just think it's too many people for one team.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Continue. I was just complaining. It appears like the majority likes what you've pulled together. I personally think it's stupid.

Nevermind, lol.

This is a good team but I feel like it's too big. You could probably take out balder. I don't see what role he brings to the team that Cho doesn't already bring by having Hercule's mace. You already have a really good powerhouse with Namor as well. I feel the same way about Damian Hellstorm and Daken. It seems like they'd bring the same thing to the table. Both might turn on the team and battling their inner demons. It's a good team but I just think it's too many people for one team.

I sort of just wanted Balder on a team as he's underrated and never used.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Honestly I just looked at the list without seeing your avatar. Sorry, I can see you want Balder on the team. My suggestion would be to take out Namor instead then. He gets plenty of time to shine already instead use Balder as the powerhouse. I really like this team but just feel with so many people if it ever did get made someone would be pushed to the side.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Honestly I just looked at the list without seeing your avatar. Sorry, I can see you want Balder on the team. My suggestion would be to take out Namor instead then. He gets plenty of time to shine already instead use Balder as the powerhouse. I really like this team but just feel with so many people if it ever did get made someone would be pushed to the side.

Probably

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By fodigg

@fodigg said:

Was going to make a separate female team.

All-female teams are good because they break expectations, but all-male teams just kind of meet the lowest standard of the status quo. I'd try to avoid them even if you planned on an all-female team as well.