My Idea for Aquaman in DC Cinematic Universe - The Villain

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

When the inevitable Justice League movie is made what do you think of Aquaman and his army being the first Villains they fight as a team? The JL must fight the King of Atlantis and his army after the destruction in each of the movies before did the ocean and is convinced by His Brother Ocean master and his wife Mera (Who is under Ocean Masters control) to attack the land. After being convinced of his brothers evil he helps the Jl fight his own Army and his Brother. We later find out Ocean Master actually was working with other Power Villains. The others shrouded we see him talking to the others on his failure as he talks too Lex Luthor.

Aquaman then gets his own movie in which he must deal with his past mistake while fighting His fathers killer Black Manta who works for the secret group of Villains that we so far only know consist of Lex Luthor and Ocean Master and other shrouded characters. This movie focus on the fallen hero/King part of the Aquaman Character.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By reaverlation

Eh...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

@reaverlation:

Let me guess you don't think he could pull off being the main villain for the Jl?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

There are plenty other chances of that. I think this could get Aquaman a push for his own movie and more respect. Still it's a good way to introduce a character if you don't want to give him his own movie.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: You kidding me?Would love to have Arthur get his own movie.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

Unfortunately because of shows like Family Guy the general public won't. I think if DC is scared to give him his own movie. Introduce him in a another and see how that goes. Being a powerful Villain who fights the entire Justice League may be a good start

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By reaverlation

@stormshadow_x: I see what you mean but it's just I don't see Arthur being a villain

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stormshadow_x

@reaverlation:

I personally believe that could pull of making him seem like the hero who is being manipulated into a Villain. He doesn't have to stay the villain just start out through most of the movie and work together with the heroes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I can see it the more I think about it but it would've been better if it was for MoS 2 plot and not JL movie IMO

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By stormshadow_x

@reaverlation:

What do you think about my Idea for his own movie? Though it relies heavily on the first plot of him being a Villain

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Sure.It allows Arthur to help introduce more of his character and a villain to challenge him.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By reaverlation

@stormshadow_x: No problem.

Also something else I'd like to see is let's say Arthur gets a solo movie or another character who does,I would love to see cameos of members of the Justice League and actually play a decent part in it like Batman/Superman,Lantern/Flash,Aquaman/Wonder Woman,etc.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

I would like that as well. As a King he watches over enemy territory or just territory he doesn't own. Probably him watchinghing footage caught by his spies of past events in others movies such as Superman Vs. Zod or characters like GL saving a bus from falling of a bridge.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: The oil rig I believe will play a huge part in how Arthur will be introduced (like in the episode Ultimatum of JL:U).Maybe Arthur is watching Diana's island of Themiscriya 0_0...

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By stormshadow_x

@reaverlation:

Lol. We still don't know how clark got out of the water maybe he saved him after seeing his heroics. I like the factor being played on the last few years that Atlanteans and Amazons are rivals. I'd like too see that factor into a movie.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: Most likely the whales were summoned by Arthur.IMO Aquaman has a real good tie in on how he can really be introduced well into the DCCU.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

Yes. Wouldn't mind if Wonder Woman mentioned him and the atlanteans MOS 2.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By aquaman01

I don't know...Nah. I don't want AQ to be a villain. Maybe have him in the beginning against the JL, but realize Orm or somebody else is the bad guy.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01:

That's exactly what I said :/ the misguided hero who is tricked by the Villain.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Boss

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seaman.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

Would be a decent way to introduce him into the DCU but i doubt it would be met with enthusiasm from movie goers. For 1) CB fans would much rather see a villain like Darkseid or Doomsday (I have D's on my mind ;P) as the villain than a twist where the villain is actually one of the future members of the JL. 2) Aquaman is already a somewhat irrelevant character to non-CB readers, and casting him as a villain might just confuse people. He will definitely be the thoughts character to bring into the world they are creating.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

@reaverlation:

Unfortunately because of shows like Family Guy the general public won't. I think if DC is scared to give him his own movie. Introduce him in a another and see how that goes. Being a powerful Villain who fights the entire Justice League may be a good start

Really? I remember hearing Geoff Johns saying that the company is wanting to push Aquaman.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By LyraFay

@justthatkid: No idea! but I would like they could get out an Aquaman movie a lot sooner than Universal who holds the Namor rights (because they seem less interested.) I really want to see an undersea hero since that hasn't been seen on screen before.