My first ever collection questions

ShaqGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there all,

I am new to these forums and this is my first post! Anyway, I am really interested in the Marvel Universe as a whole and want to learn as much as I can. I also want to start a collection of some sort so I though if I combined the two the result would be a Marvel collection. I just have a few questions though as I am new to starting a collection and Marvel in general.

Just some quick background info, I am 16, have a job earning around $50 (AUD) a week and am Australian. Basically I want to collect Marvel as a whole and not just specific selections of Marvel (characters, vehicles, locations, etc). I have just subscribed to Marvel Fact Files (http://marvel-factfiles.com.au/) and have not received anything in the mail as yet (although I should be receiving 4 issues along side some bonuses with my first dispatch).

It would be great if anyone could suggest other Marvel based subscriptions and if you could maybe give me some hints/tips about having a collection. Also as a side note, I have OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) when it comes to things like this, meaning if there is a collection, I want to collect everything there is to offer, thus why I subscribed to Marvel Fact Files to receive all the bonuses and to never miss an issue.

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) help!

-Shaq

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cap10nate

@shaqgeorge: Welcome to the Vine. I can't help too much with the collection side since I am not too big of a collector. I really just read to enjoy the stories. I do however have a list of my favorite Marvel stories that you can look at which I have linked below. The list is not in it's final order yet but I really enjoyed every one on there.

My Favorite Marvel titles

ShaqGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cap10nate: Thanks for that list, very interesting! I think that the Marvel Universe is just so interesting with all the different stories there are!

-Shaq

ShaqGeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else got any suggestions? Even tips/hints would be great!

Thanks.

-Shaq