Avatar image for knightofcydonia
Noctis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I think Jensen Ackles is one of the best actors to play as Batman. Any fans of ‘Supernatural’ (like myself) will tell you that Ackles has charisma and natural talent; and since whoever dons the cowl of The Dark Knight will need to be as equally convincing as both Bruce Wayne and Batman, Ackles is a shoe-in. Another plus is Ackles is already in decent physical shape and is used to performing stunts, both of which would be a boon in playing Batman. Add a personal trainer, and Jensen would rock the Batsuit! Not to mention, he also did an extremely well job to voice Jason Todd in 'Batman Under The Redhood' and played as Jason Teague in Smallville. So he's no stranger to comics.

If any of you agree with this and wish to increase the chances of this happening, there is a petition going on to make it happen. Though unfortunately it doesn't have a lot of sighs yet, so if you guys could post it around that would be great! :D

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/jensen-ackles-should-be-the-next-batman.html

No Caption Provided

Gina Carano, she's a former Mixed Martial Artist and she's a good actress. I don't think I need to say anything else...oh! and she does her own stunts!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I can see Jensen as Batman.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

The thing is with Batman is that his appearance isn't something people recognizes, he's a guy with black hair. Even a blond can play him. They just have to act like him.

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I laugh when people say Gina Carano for Wonder Woman. Not cause she couldn't do it, but because she recently dated Henry Cavill then they apparently broke up. It would be an awkward working environment.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lilben42
Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Gemma Arteton or Bridget Reagan would be better choices for Wonder Woman. Gina Carano can't act to save her life.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By judasnixon

Jaime Murray as Wonder Woman... Michael Fassbender as Batman... While I'm at it, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Aquaman........

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided