My Avengers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Okay, this is how I would have the Avengers work if I was in control of the Marvel Universe, this is how I would have the Avengers  work with things like Civil War, WWH, Secret Invasion, and so forth.
First off, I would have the Avengers sent up into three teams - Mighty, New, and Dark Avengers. The reason for this is because the Avengers teams have became so large that you can't have every hero on one team.
The Mighty Avengers
This team would be like the "Old School Avengers" the kinda of team that would protect the whole world and fight villians like Dr. Doom, Ultron, and the Masters of Evil, this team would be like the main Avengers team.
The Team
1. Captain America (Rogers) - Leader
2. Iron Man
3. Ms. Marvel - Second in Command
4. Stature
5. Thor
6. Spider-Man
7. Stature
8. The Wasp (Hank Pym)
This team would be like the "Street Avengers" this is the team that would fight villians that one hero can't beat by themselfs, but aren't to bad that you need ever hero on the planet to come and fight them, this team would fight people like The Hood and his gang or groups like the Sinister Six, and maybe fight a giant robot every now and then.
The Team
1. Ronin (Clint Barton) - Leader
2. Black Cat
3. Iron Fist
4. Mockingbird
5. Luke Cage - Second in Command
6. Spider-Woman
7. Falcon
This team is the "Black Opps Avengers" this's the team that will do the things that the normal Avengers can't, this team can brake the law if it means keeping the world safe, this is the team that has some of the most skilled Assassins, Spys, and Mercenaries from all over the world, this is the team where if the bad guy gose to far, he'll have a bullet in his head, this team dosen't mess around, this is also a secret team, the public doesn't know about this team's a ctivities. NOTE: I would also change the team members uniforms (Like Wolverine would wear his X-Force suit) to reflect the teams black opps feel.
The Team
1. Wolverine - Leader
2. Black Widow - Second in Command
3. Deadpool
4. Captain America (Barnes)
5. Elektra
1. Patriot - Leader
2. Hawkeye - Second in Command
3. Wiccan
4. Speed
5. Vision
6. Hulkling
This team deals with other planets around the Universe, like helping stop wars between races (Skrull and Kree Wars) and help protect planets from beings that other wise would destory them (Galactus and Annihilus), this team will also make sure nothing like Secret Invasion ever happens again.
The Team
1. Nova - Leader
2. Captain Marvel (Noh-Varr)
3. Super-Skrull
4. Crystal
5. Silver Surfer
6. Lyja
With all of these team running around, there will be a group of the leaders from each Avengers team, this group will meet every now and then to make sure everything is going okay for each team, these meeting will have disscussions about wheater or not a member of one of the teams should be taking of f of the team or be switched out, teams will also disscuss whether they need some back up from one of the other teams (Like if the Galactic Avengers need help, the Mighty Avengers would send some or all of their team to help).
The Team
1. Captain America - (Mighty Avengers)
2. Clint Barton - (New Avengers)
3. Wolverine - (Dark Avengers)
4. Patriot - (Young Avengers)
5. Nova - (Galactic Avengers)
NOTE: The Avengers are not funded by the Government, the Avengers are funded by other groups such as Stark Industries and RAND Inc. and the Galactic Avengers have some connection with groups like Nova Crops and the Inhumans. Also, The team rosters will change over time.

Reserve Members
1. Hercules
2. Jocasta
3. Namor
4. Ares
5. Ant-Man (Eric O'Grandy)
6. Black Panther
7. Sentry
8. Storm
9. Darkhawk
10. Tigra
11. U.S. Agent
12. Beta Ray Bill
13. War Machine
14. Blue Marvel
15. Cable
16. X-23
17. Union Jack
18. Arachne
19. Cloak
20. Dagger
21. Sharon Carter
Now with all that's happened with things like Civil War, Secret Invasion and so on there needs to be some kind of group that needs to have the people's trust, this team will work with the United Nations about things in the Super-Human Community, like Damage (Civil War, World War Hulk), this team is kinda like the Illuminati.
Illuminati Avengers
1. Captain America - Super-Human Community
2. Thor - Asgard
3. Black Panther - Wakanda
4. Emma Frost - Mutant Community
5. Namor - Atlantis
6. Black Bolt - Inhumans
Now when it comes to the S.H.R.A. that would be like what happened in that "What If" Story where Captain America was told everyone's secret indenity, but a bit diffrent, where Both Captain America and Iron Man would know and work on making a way to train all of the heroes, and the Illuminati Avengers would play a part in this.
This base is not the same Avengers Tower, this is a whole new tower bulit off coast of New York City, to keep the public safe if the base is ever attacked, this base will also mostly be the base of the New Avengers.
Avengers Space Tower
This tower will orbit the Earth, keeping an eye on the whole planet as well as watching the other planets in the universe, this tower will be the base of the Mighty Avengers since they'll be dealing with threats all over the world.
Avengers Transport
Avengers Class: Quinjet

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!

The Englander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The Englander

Cool :) Street Avengers sounds badass

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
The Englander said:
Cool :) Street Avengers sounds badass
Thanks
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Battalion

The Dark Avengers has badass members but i like the Street Avengers more

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
Battalion said:
The Dark Avengers has badass members but i like the Street Avengers more
Yeah, I know Deapool and Wolverine don't really like each other that much, but I would love to see who they would work in an Avengers book
Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 2

War Killer said:
Battalion said: The Dark Avengers has badass members but i like the Street Avengers more Yeah, I know Deapool and ... [more]
As would i... but i don't see Deadpool in a Avengers team, bro..... it's like water and oil
Battalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Battalion
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said:
War Killer said: Battalion said: The Dark Avengers has badass members but i like the Street Avengers more Yeah, I ... [more]
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
War Killer said: Battalion said: The Dark Avengers has badass members but i like the Street Avengers more Yeah, I ... [more]
Well this team I've created isn't your normal Avengers team...bro, it's a team like the Thunderbolts or X-Force, they do the things that the nromal Avengers can't do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tru i understood that... But Deadpool isn't a very good team player... Nor would he take the seriousness of the Team... SERIOUS... i mean, Deadpool would b a good asset but... no

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
Tru i understood that... But Deadpool isn't a very good team player... Nor would he take the seriousness of the ... [more]
Well, he is good at what he dose (Killing people) and when money's up for grabs, he's going to do the job, and it would be an intresting take on the Avengers line-up
The Englander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The Englander

Has Daredevil ever joined the Avengers? I know he declined joining New Avengers, But it would be cool to see Daredevil as an Avenger

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
The Englander said:
Has Daredevil ever joined the Avengers? I know he declined joining New Avengers, But it would be cool to see ... [more]
No, not as far as I know, he declined joining the New Avengers, but he was apart of Cap's Secret Avengers during Civil War, and I really put him up there because I couldn't think of any other cool street-fighters, but if Deardevil's out I could always put Iron Fist in there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Killer said:
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: Tru i understood that... But Deadpool isn't a very good team player... Nor would he ... [more]
Tru, but if Wolverine is Team Leader.. do you really think he'll pay the members let alone DEADPOOL of all people... Wolverine is the kind of guy who's like " You join cause u think it's right, You want cash go Fuck yourself"
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
War Killer said: DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: Tru i understood that... But Deadpool isn't a very good team player... ... [more]
I know, I would love to see how that would turn out, here we have to men who are really good at what they do, Deadpool dose at times like helping people (Some times) and since this team is secret it would be treated diffrent, these guys are not here to be pin-pals on Facebook, there here to keep the wprld save

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Killer said:
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: War Killer said: DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: Tru i understood that... But Deadpool isn't ... [more]
Tru.. i would love to see the interaction between the 2
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
War Killer said: DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: War Killer said: DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: Tru i understood that... ... [more]
Yeah, I look at like this, Wolverine is leader of this team but he is in charge of everything, he's here to get the job done, not make friends, As long as Deadpool get's paid he's fine, and if he stepped out of line (Like REALLY stepped out of line) Wolverine would have the permision to gut him on the spot, but I put Deadpool and Wolverine on the same team knowing that they would hate each other because it would be intresting to see how these guys worked together, I see Deadpool as the Spider-Man of the group, these guys are going to be doing alot of killing, and I can picture Wolverine cutting some dudes head off and the have Deadpool pop up and make a joke. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tru... although i know it would never happen.. i would also love to see it..... like something like Wolverine guts a guy and deadpool says " OOOOOOOOOO, Looks like mashed sushi" or something stupid like that.. lol

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
Tru... although i know it would never happen.. i would also love to see it..... like something like Wolverine guts ... [more]
Yeah, with all of this dark stuff that this team would do, there needs to be some funny parts to lightin the mood, make the reader laugh while someone's getting their head blown off

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Killer said:
DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson said: Tru... although i know it would never happen.. i would also love to see it..... ... [more]
Yeah......
Sednahq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Sednahq

I think an Avengers team with people who think they help people and instead they kill evryone would be a cool idea.
Members could be Anti-Venom or Sentry

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
Sednahq said:
I think an Avengers team with people who think they help people and instead they kill evryone would be a ... [more]
Anti-Venom wouldn't go nuts and start killing people, but Sentry mite
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22  Edited By The_Martian

Interesting choice with Invisible Woman. I don't see her splitting away from the Fantastic Four to go play Avenger, but I would like to see her around more.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
The_Martian said:
Interesting choice with Invisible Woman. I don't see her splitting away from the Fantastic Four to go play Avenger, but ... [more]
Well if Wolverine can be ever where I guess she can to, I think she'd make a great Avenger, and I to would like to see her around more
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24  Edited By The_Martian
War Killer said:
The_Martian said: Interesting choice with Invisible Woman. I don't see her splitting away from the Fantastic Four to go play ... [more]
Its different with the Fantastic Four though. Wolverine is just splitting his time between the X-Men and Avengers. With Susan though, the Fantastic Four is her family. She would just leave them behind for a few days so she could go be superhero somewhere else. I could see Thing or Human Torch doing it, but no Invisible Woman. She would be worrying about Franklin and Valeria too much.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
The_Martian said:
War Killer said: The_Martian said: Interesting choice with Invisible Woman. I don't see her splitting away from the Fantastic Four ... [more]
I don't know, her kids are growing up, and she's alwasy stood out as a cool Charecter, and just because she'd be on the Avengers dosen't mean she'll be away from her kids
Avatar image for celestialheroin
celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By celestialheroin

Thats awsome, I love the Dark Avengers

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
celestialheroin said:
Thats awsome, I love the Dark Avengers
Everyone loves the Dark Avengers
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iLLituracy

Mighty Avengers wouldn't work in normal continuity. Thor and Iron Man are at odds, I can see Steve and Tony reconciling now, but Thor will most likely not work alongside Tony. Spider-Man seems out of place, too.

Interesting rosters, though.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@iLLituracy said:
"Mighty Avengers wouldn't work in normal continuity. Thor and Iron Man are at odds, I can see Steve and Tony reconciling now, but Thor will most likely not work alongside Tony. Spider-Man seems out of place, too.Interesting rosters, though."
I never said it was perfect, and Spidey would work, he'd work on any Avengers team. I was wondering about Thor, depends on how he feels about every thing after DR
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By iLLituracy
@War Killer said:
" @iLLituracy said:
"Mighty Avengers wouldn't work in normal continuity. Thor and Iron Man are at odds, I can see Steve and Tony reconciling now, but Thor will most likely not work alongside Tony. Spider-Man seems out of place, too.Interesting rosters, though."
I never said it was perfect, and Spidey would work, he'd work on any Avengers team. I was wondering about Thor, depends on how he feels about every thing after DR "
Of course not, Spidey works best with the New Avengers, he just seems out of place amongst the whole team is all I'm saying.

I'm disappointed you didn't work Bucky into at least one of the rosters. :[
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@iLLituracy said:
"@War Killer said:
" @iLLituracy said:
I never said it was perfect, and Spidey would work, he'd work on any Avengers team. I was wondering about Thor, depends on how he feels about every thing after DR "
Of course not, Spidey works best with the New Avengers, he just seems out of place amongst the whole team is all I'm saying.I'm disappointed you didn't work Bucky into at least one of the rosters. :["
, I mite change the rosters after Drak Reign is over, and we see where everyone stand. And as for Bucky, I was going to put him on the Dark Avengers as Cap. but with what's happened lately with Steve and Reborn I'm going to have to wait until his fate is shown.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Chaos Prime

Vision should be in the mighty avengers roster imo ;-)
& also there should be a place somewhere for Hercules too ;-)

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Aronmorales

If I had my say in who was in the Avengers, it'd go like this:

Cap. America
Iron Man
Spider-Woman
Ms. Marvel
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Thor
Giant-man (or Goliath)
Wasp
and Moon Knight.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Aronmorales said:
"If I had my say in who was in the Avengers, it'd go like this:Cap. AmericaIron ManSpider-WomanMs. MarvelWolverineSpider-ManThorGiant-man (or Goliath)Waspand Moon Knight."
That's cool, kinda of big though and would Moonknight work with everyone?
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

All the teams are cool in their own ways! I can picture the teams in my head

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Venom-Hulker_1 said:
"All the teams are cool in their own ways! I can picture the teams in my head"
I can too
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower

the picture in the bottom has Falcon on it, but he's not on a team, only a reserve lol.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Strafe Prower said:
"the picture in the bottom has Falcon on it, but he's not on a team, only a reserve lol. "
It looked cool
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#39  Edited By Strafe Prower

I know, i just observed it and found it funny.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Strafe Prower said:
"I know, i just observed it and found it funny. "
Yeah...It is funny