Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Edited By BlueLantern1995

Like I've stated in my previous blogs that Dredd can't win anything in my section as I have not seen the movie.

All 3 battles were pretty epic. Batman got his back broke and then led a army of cops to save Gotham. Spider-Man goes to save people from a chemical gas with a leg wounded and faces a opponent who has beaten him twice before(and he wasn’t even hurt then). And then Avengers with that epic battle against the Chitauri.

The Final Battle(again sorry for the horrible picture but its the best I could find)
The Final Battle(again sorry for the horrible picture but its the best I could find)

So what did I pick you ask? Well the most powerful, the most epic was Avengers. That final fight was nearly a hour long and out did every other one. This again does not mean the other fights were bad. Again I say to the contrary but a hour long fight that keeps everyone entertained and is visually stunning and cool is a hard thing to best.

As I’ve stated Avengers wins.

johnkmccubbins91 said this:

The best fight has to be the final fight in The Avengers between the Avengers and the Chitauri. The fight was epic, and it showed some of the best action sequences I've seen in any film comic, or otherwise. The way Hulk smashed through one of their robotic snake creatures (don't know their name) was amazing, and the way the entire team handled themselves was also great. The scene where Hulk punches Loki was also very memorable, as was Captain America ordering Hulk to SMASH! Don't get me wrong this fight was much better than just the Hulk's appearance, as Cap commanded perfectly, Black Widow improvised perfectly, and Iron Man showed selflessness, something that he doesn't show as often even though he's a hero. The score for the fight was also brilliant, as it really set the mood, and tone of the fight. The fight between Batman and Bane in The Dark Knight Rises was also brilliant, and a top contender, but it just doesn't match the Avengers fight.

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#1  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

Another great blog