alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By alfacess

1. Storm

Ororo... an african goddess, a thief, a mutant leader and a queen... this white haired, blue eyed woman is as beautiful as her real name and as fierce as her codename. She's done it all! She is my favorite comic book character! #Raindrops

2. Rogue

This southern belle started as a villain, but became one of the all time great superheroes. Her mutant ability makes her a tragic character, while her personality and southern drawl makes her an incredible fun character. This woman had ms marvel's powers and people know her better with those powers due to the 90s X-Men, which portrayed her as the amazingly complex and interesting character she is in the comics!

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler is my favorite male superhero. He looks like the devil, but has the heart of an angel. He is loyal, full of compassion, and also a pretty fun character. However he's also a badass when he wants to be. He is a fan favorite who will always be one of the all time best x-men

4. Iceman

Iceman's obviously the coolest hero out there but ice puns aside, he really is a great character. He is one of those heroes who has such a young spirit and always has since his debut. He is one of the 5 original x-men and by far the best character out of them. He is an omrga level mutant who still hasn't reached his full potential, which keeps us guessing what he could do when he completely mastered his powers.

5. Superman

The first superhero... has an immense fanbase and an immense haterbase, but even those who hate him still have to respect him. He shaped the superhero concept, he stands for justice and he always tries to do good. Though one may question his choice to wear underwear over tights, it is certainly as iconic as his name.

6. Deadpool

X-Men origins aside, Deadpool is finally getting his own movie in 2016!! And why shouldn't he? He's awesome! He's the funniest character in this list, he is crazy popular comparing to other characters and he walks the line between hero and villain. He always puts a smile on my face whether he's stabbing someone with a katana, or just saying CHIMICHANGAS!

7. Jean Grey

This beautiful redhead has been known as Marvel Girl, Phoenix, The Dark Phoenix and probably some other stuff. A lot of people would say she's not an interesting character and I would agree to a certain extent. However she headlines "The Dark Phoenix Saga", the X-Men's greatest storyline and of the all time best. I grew up with X-Men and Spiderman, so I can't help but be fond of them, so Jean is no exception. She's died countless times, but keeps coming back as she is probably Marvel's most important female.

8. Cyclops

Like Superman, Cyclops is a character a lot of people love and a lot of people love to hate. And I've been both of those people. However since Cyclops has turned into the millitant leader we know him as today, the character has improved amazingly. His relationship with Emma Frost is undoubtedly more interesting than his and Jean's and the way he handles things is pretty badass. He has now really become one of the all time best.

9. Wolverine

It's hard to find a best superhero list without Wolverine in it. The guy's the best at what he does and though it's not very nice, we have no complaints. He is one of the best and most interesting characters in history, and though his first appearance was in 1975, he rivals people like Spiderman in popularity!

10. Spider-Man

Peter Parker can be annoying at times, but you can't deny the fact that he is one of the best and most popular characters ever. Peter is a little annoying at times, but he is the character probably any teenager relates to the most. Also every teen wishes they could web swing across their city. He has a cool costume and is a must in any best superhero list

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

1. Batman

2. Flash

3. Green Lantern

4. Superman

5. Green Arrow

6. Spider-Man