Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

"'The Multiversity' has been a labor of love almost eight years in the making, and brings together an unstoppable supergroup of artists -- Reis, Sprouse, Oliver, Quitely, Stewart and more -- with a cast of unforgettable characters from the 52 alternative Earths of the known DC Multiverse!

"Prepare to meet the Vampire Justice League of Earth-43, the Justice Riders of Earth-18, Superdemon, Doc Fate, the super-sons of Superman and Batman, the rampaging Retaliators of Earth-8, the Atomic Knights of Justice, Dino-Cop, Sister Miracle, Lady Quark, the legion of Sivanas, the Nazi New Reichsmen of Earth-10 and the LATEST, greatest superhero of Earth-Prime -- YOU!

Comprising seven complete adventures -- each set in a different parallel universe -- a two part framing story, and comprehensive guidebook to the many worlds of the Multiverse, 'The Multiversity' is more than just a multi-part comic book series, it's a cosmos-spanning, soul-shaking experience that puts YOU on the front line in the Battle For All Creation against the demonic destroyers known as the Gentry!

But beware! Power has a cost, and at the heart of this epic tale waits the cursed and malignant comic book called 'Ultra Comics'...

How safe is YOUR head?

Join us, if you dare, for 'The Multiversity!'" -- Grant Morrison

No Caption Provided

Today, CBR has the exclusive first word that the limited series will debut in August 2014. Each issue will be 40 pages in length, featuring art by Chris Sprouse and Karl Story, Ben Oliver, Frank Quitely, Cameron Stewart and more. Here, along with a first look at a two-page spread from "The Multiversity" #1, illustrated by Ivan Reis and Joe Prado with color by Nei Ruffino, Morrison himself provides a look at what readers can expect from the title as its storyline plays out from the second half of 2014 on into 2015.

EXCLUSIVE: Morrison, DC Unleash "The Multiversity" in August - Comic Book Resources

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

seriously? DC IS doing this after all.....wow. this is sad

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Black_Arrow
No Caption Provided

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet!! I've been waiting for this for a long time, and it is way past due date.

When I first heard about it I was so excited (this was so long ago lol) but I kind of forgot about it after not hearing anything, but this is good news.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous:

that another event is going on and forever evil isn't even over yet. or at that time might've just ended

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jonny_anonymous: Sorry Jonny. RustyRoy beat you by 3 minutes. Your OP is much better though.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: It isn't an event it's a mini and it's coming out in August

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Really? Awesome

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

No Caption Provided

what? what you said makes no sense(no offense). I said I was upset because another "multiverse" thing is happening and forever evil is just getting over(or about to) and I feel like that already involved the multiverse a little bit, and another multiverse thing seems too much as of now.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JakeN7

@comedy_brosusa: That's not even close to what you said at ALL! You said this is "sad" and it upsets you that they're doing another event. This isn't an event. It's fine if you're burned out on multiverse stories, but you can't cry foul because they're doing an event...y'know, because they're not doing an event. This was announced AGES before Forever Evil by the way.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7:

I understand it isn't an event. and you commented "then you have no right to complain." I never "cried foul" except for that I thought it was sad they are doing this and then I made those replies to your comments. you said:"y'know, because they're not doing an event. This was announced AGES before Forever Evil by the way" AND I KNOW this isn't an event. you couldn't have made that any clearer bro. I made a mistake by saying event. ok? I thought that it was another event thing because it involved the multiverse, which in the DCU means event. except for like Kingdom Come which involves the multiverse but isn't an event. but anyways, you said that I never said I was "upset" about it. where when I said "this is sad" basically meant I was upset. I'm sorry if my wording was confusing, but I don't even understand what the deal here is.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comedy_brosusa: Then don't read it, it doesn't concern the New 52 so you can just ignore it.

comedy_brosUSA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mixed feelings about this finally being released. I really wanted this to involve the post-crisis characters rather than the New 52 cast, if they're to be featured at all. This changes everything. MEH.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#19  Edited By stormshadow_x

I believe the phrase is a Booyah

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ridiculously excited. This is the kind of story that Grant Morrison was born to write.

ForeverMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ridiculously excited. This is the kind of story that Grant Morrison was born to write.

My thoughts exactly. This sort of thing is right in Morrison's wheelhouse.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I remember being pumped for this back when freaking Final Crisis just finished. I'm actually impressed they haven't dumped it into a shallow grave in comic book limbo after all this time.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

Man I remember being pumped for this back when freaking Final Crisis just finished. I'm actually impressed they haven't dumped it into a shallow grave in comic book limbo after all this time.

This

Final Crisis....Good Times XD

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By t_hench
No Caption Provided

From the mind of DC comics most beloved author of below mediocracy comes, THE MULTIVERSITY!!!

Starring: Black Superman!

t_hench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

The synopsis does have me a little intrigued but I'm gonna wait to I here the general verdict before making an investment in this series.