MUA 3 chat: Do you think Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is coming out in 2017?

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By PeterParkerJr

I sure as hell hope so.

MUA 1 was freaking awesome. MUA 2 was disappointing as hell and probably the only game I've ever beaten in a day.

My only fear with MUA 3 is with the popularity of the MCU and the pettiness towards FOX still having the X-Men and FF, they won't include either of them in the game at all and replace them with freaking Agents of SHIELD characters, Peggy Carter, and whatnot. I can 100% guarantee you that The Guardians of the Galaxy will be in it. With how popular they've become, no way in hell they don't end up on the roster.

GothamKnight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GothamKnight7

@peterparkerjr:

Truly they'll have to let Wolverine in since he was a member of The New Avengers. If he's not in it'll come back to bite so badly. You'll have tirades all over the internet about how the X Men and most of all Wolverine is not in the game. It'll be such a disappointment on that they cannot get 2 of the most popular marvel teams ever due to stupid misunderstandings

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope so. I miss those games (both of them, yes).

- TAS

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By jumpstart55

I really hope so becuase Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 is the Arkam Aylum of team video games.

TheLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hope so becuase Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 is the Arkam Aylum of team video games.

Thisx1000

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so. I'm disappointed that everything marvel lately feels so centered around the MCU, especially the video games. I'd love to see another MUA that encompasses the entire marvel universe as well as the first one did. And an Ultimate Alliance game with the graphics and gameplay of a next gen system? So awesome.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Invain

Hope so.

GothamKnight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please forgive me I'm on this site via IPhone and while scrolling up here I accidentally deleted my post. smh ...Truly i don't know why the open post can be deleted but it's gone! At least the title is up and asking the question.

If MUA 3 is coming I can picture the whole roster beings basically similar to Marvel Champions...

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Did I miss something. Did they announce there would be another one?

GothamKnight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GothamKnight7

@stahlflamme:

What happened is at Comic con it was announced that Marvel was releasing a non Lego marvel game in 2017. Then, someone asked if it was marvel ultimate alliance 3, and a smirk was seen. Since late last year when this happened it was speculated that we were getting MUA 3 next year for Next Gen consoles. In this link you can find more info on it and a Twitter post on it

http://www.product-reviews.net/2015/07/13/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-hype-after-comic-con-2015/

There are other sites that are talking about this and trying to keep updates, like this one talking about Marvel pitch storyline ideas and leaked characters.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/25077/20140616/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-ps4-xbox-one.htm

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@gothamknight7: Thanks.

I definetly hope thats what it is and that they have an original story involving many different location and worlds of the Marvel universe also like the first one.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One can dream

GothamKnight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GothamKnight7

@stahlflamme: There are a lot of rumors saying the storyline is based on The Dark Reign and Secret Invasion. So your wish may come true. All I know is that they've better give us more than one alternate costume! That was one of the many reasons why we bought MUA2 and for the characters to have 2 costumes was a slap in the face. We should at least get 4 costumes

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope so.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait... They're making Ultimate Alliance 3 ?!?!?! That's awesome!

GothamKnight7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GothamKnight7

Now everyone don't get your hopes too high, there isn't anything set in stone yet like contracts, commercial, gameplay, or interviews on it. There only been clues, hints, and reports/articles, like that smirk. That's why I'm skeptical about it. Truly if I were to get my hopes up too high for it not to come out, I would have an urge break my TV and Game, and that'll cost me. But clues, hints, and inside reports are thrown out there rapidly so it's 50/50 it'll come out.

SupermanGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it is almost the end of 2017 and no word of a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 most likely either due to the Fox and Marvel rights. I am sure that they are not trying to forget the X-Men and the Fantastic Four because they made the first game possible. I just do not want another game that is based on the MCU like Marvel vs Capcom Infinite but it might not be possible due to flim and games rights. Marvel and Fox really need to come to an agreement so we can see more of the X-Men and Fantastic Four in games and movies. I did hope to see a MUA3 but it seems it is not going to happen but I love the series as a whole because the game was apart of my childhood but MUA2 was a disappointment for the fact that the game felt more limited than the first one but with the new graphics and gameplay styles, the game would not be limited and maybe the game will be longer than the first one or shorter but it would be better if they would make it longer than the first.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UA 3 would be great. I hope every character gets their own ultimate attack again. The combo attacks in UA 2 were okay but they felt repetitive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermangaming: Ultimate Alliance was one of the longest games i have played in my life