Ms. Thing!

Avatar image for unpopularkarama
unpopularkarama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I know Ms. Thing started off as a bit of a joke, but I think she is one my favorite new characters! She is so much fun, and actually really interesting. It certainly surprised me.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thus far, she's seemed kind of superfluous to me. In that each of the other new Four fulfills a part of the archetype, hence why they were selected:

Antman = Mr. Fantastic: Genius who can expand or shrink to fit any situation, along with bringing a keen and inventive mind.

She-Hulk = The Thing: A boisterous super strong bruiser which belies their surprising wits.

Medusa = Invisible Woman: Mother figure with semi-versatile abilities.

Ms. Thing = Human Torch?: Shallow kid with a good heart and a surprising amount of power? While that's half right, she lacks the powerset: She's just another bruiser.

That said, if you like her, good for you. To each his/her own.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just wish her character design wasn't so god-awful.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Thus far, she's seemed kind of superfluous to me. In that each of the other new Four fulfills a part of the archetype, hence why they were selected:

Antman = Mr. Fantastic: Genius who can expand or shrink to fit any situation, along with bringing a keen and inventive mind.

She-Hulk = The Thing: A boisterous super strong bruiser which belies their surprising wits.

Medusa = Invisible Woman: Mother figure with semi-versatile abilities.

Ms. Thing = Human Torch?: Shallow kid with a good heart and a surprising amount of power? While that's half right, she lacks the powerset: She's just another bruiser.

That said, if you like her, good for you. To each his/her own.

that ant man is scott lang he is not a genius.