Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ParaChomp
No Caption Provided

source

Out on the streets of San Francisco, buses with Islamaphobic ads have been wandering around the city. Some of them have been vandalized with images of Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) alongside writing over the various messages.

G. Willow Wilson replies

I thought I'd share this since this was comic book related. What's everyone's opinion on this? Before anyone mentions it...

No Caption Provided

Gjgp27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Maybe she should stomp on Isis first. embiggen that

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Fantastic! PC culture is so imbedded into our Country that murderous pedophiles are just "misunderstood freedom fighters". I do hope that PC and SJWs call those dirty Christians (which I am a part of) and Jews Homophobic, racist, and sexist even though they haven't done anything to warrant such a behavior.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The funny thing its that numbers tell you another story.

I have posted about this since i came into this site.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<3 <3 <3 to Islamic countries? yeah because religious dictatorships are so swell. Also its nice to see G. Willow Wilson glorifying hijabs in here twitter profile picture, its just a different culture guys that americans are soooo ignorant of its not different than the hoods the KKK wear.

Karambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fantastic! PC culture is so imbedded into our Country that murderous pedophiles are just "misunderstood freedom fighters". I do hope that PC and SJWs call those dirty Christians (which I am a part of) and Jews Homophobic, racist, and sexist even though they haven't done anything to warrant such a behavior.

QFT

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm in the minority who thinks its actually a pretty clever move on the part of the vandal/ activist/ sticker-wielder???