ms marvel compared to PG,SP and WW.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gokuwarrior

do you think ms marvel(not binary) is close to power girl,supergirl and wonder woman in terms of strength,speed and duirability?,i ask this to have a second oppinion,i have followed ms marvel solo series and many of her appearances in other comics,and i have never seen her do anything to suggest she is in their league but since some people put her in that league and some put her even above that league,do you think she has done something to legitimately put ms marvel on their league or above?.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft hell no she's more in the level of Spider-Man but slightly higher. She only gets powerful if she absorbs a large quantity of energy.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tigerkaya:to be fair she is way more powerful than spiderman,but not in the level that some people put her,she has no feats to put her on PG,SP and WW's level,even aquaman has better strength and durability feats than her.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ms. Marvel is Marvel's answer to the three DC women but she's far below all of them in terms of strength, speed and durability.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms. Marvel is Marvel's answer to the three DC women but she's far below all of them in terms of strength, speed and durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Eh, Ms Marvel isn't even top tier strength for Marvel women.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerherc:i just don't understand based on what users like moonman78 and theincrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel in PG,SP and WW league.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gokuwarrior

i just don't understand based on what users like moonman78 and theincrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel in PG,SP and WW league,for example theincrediblesuperhulk keeps saying that ms marvel is a huge heavy hitter and put her on PG level.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

This is like the 4th thread you've made for this lol those two users obviously have hard-ons for Ms. M.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuwarrior

@pokeysteve:i decided to do it about ms marvel alone,because the others included other characters and i want people to focus on ms marvel and see if she has some feats i missed,because so far i have never seen her do anything close to these DC women.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, hell no Ms Marvel not on their lvl lol.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, hell no Ms Marvel not on their lvl lol.

i just don't understand based on what users like moonman78 and theincrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel in PG,SP and WW league,for example theincrediblesuperhulk keeps saying that ms marvel is a huge heavy hitter and put her on PG level.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@gokuwarrior: From what I have seen and understand about Ms Marvels powers her energy absorbtion only absorbs energy like attacks so she would not be able to absrob the energy of Superman but she could absorb something like his heat vision. Even as Binary she was not able to beat someone who was having a harder time with the Sentry (That was in response to the thread where someone said she can beat sentry).

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By gokuwarrior

@bronze_surfer:i know about her absorbtion powers,but users like moonman78 and the incrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel on her regular form without even absorbing energy on the level of these DC women when she has no feats to prove it.

who said she can beat sentrey?.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: incrediblesuperhulk did on the sentry feat. She said she can absorb some of his powers and therefore become stronger than him. The best feat she has was a far out one that she normaly should not be able to do. She broke an adamantium vibranium alloy that even sentry and ares together could not break IIRC. under normal levels she can not do that.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: incrediblesuperhulk did on the sentry feat. She said she can absorb some of his powers and therefore become stronger than him. The best feat she has was a far out one that she normaly should not be able to do. She broke an adamantium vibranium alloy that even sentry and ares together could not break IIRC. under normal levels she can not do that.

LOL,ms marvel needed to absorb a nuke before she could land one hit on a weakened sentrey,and since when does sentry's body emanates energy?,he can shoot enery beams but i never saw his whole body covered by energy.

by the way,can you post a link to the thread about ms marvel and sentrey please?.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer said:

LOL,ms marvel needed to absorb a nuke before she could land one hit on a weakened sentrey,and since when does sentry's body emanates energy?,he can shoot enery beams but i never saw his whole body covered by energy.

by the way,can you post a link to the thread about ms marvel and sentrey please?.

You mean the one where he said she could over power him? It is the Power Girl vs Hulk thread. He said she can absorb the energy of people like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Superman ect...

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior said:

@bronze_surfer said:

You mean the one where he said she could over power him? It is the Power Girl vs Hulk thread. He said she can absorb the energy of people like Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Superman ect...

what energy emanates from hulk for her to absorb?.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@bronze_surfer said:

@gokuwarrior said:

@bronze_surfer said:

what energy emanates from hulk for her to absorb?.

Gamma Rays. But i'm not sure if all hulks emit it or just the world breaker

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gokuwarrior

@bronze_surfer:that user says she is a thread to characters that easily defeated her and that have much better feats than her,i don't understand his logic.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I came here expecting like sexy pictures and all i get is a strength comparison

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Pfft hell no she's more in the level of Spider-Man but slightly higher. She only gets powerful if she absorbs a large quantity of energy.

Yeah, she's an energy manipulator, that's kind of what they do.

I came here expecting like sexy pictures and all i get is a strength comparison

Obviously we need to fix this. Got any pics to share?

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares:to be fair she is way more powerful than spiderman,but not in the level that some people put her,she has no feats to put her on on PG,SP and WW level,but users like moonman78 and incrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel on their and above(moonman78),but even aquaman has better strength and durability feats than her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares:to be fair she is way more powerful than spiderman,but not in the level that some people put her,she has no feats to put her on on PG,SP and WW level,but users like moonman78 and incrediblesuperhulk put ms marvel on their and above(moonman78),but even aquaman has better strength and durability feats than her.

Oh god, you again.

Feats? You make her sound like a D&D character.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By gokuwarrior

@squares:i don't know what D&D mean,why don't you explain?.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No but she can take being punched into orbit so she's far from a pushover.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: You could extend that statement to include 'she can survive in space'. I don't know much about the post-New-52 characters, can Wonder Woman do that?

EDITED: Yes, she probably can.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squares said:

@youmessinwithme: You could extend that statement to include 'she can survive in space'. I don't know much about the post-New-52 characters, can Wonder Woman do that?

EDITED: Yes, she probably can.

yes wonder woman can survive in space.