Movie Cyclops vs Movie Judge Dredd

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Movie Cyclops vs Movie Judge Dredd (4 votes)

Cyclops (James Marsden) 25%
Judge Dredd (Karl Urban) 75%

V.S.

Combatants are in character. Morals are on. They have their standard gear.
Cyclops has his suit and visor, while Dredd has his armour, helmet, healing kit and Law-Giver (except he's out of regular ammunition, or "standard execution bullets").
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Setting: Peach Trees is a self contained city inside Mega-City One. It is 200 storeys tall and is populated by 75.000 inhabitants.

This is a random encounter. They start three storeys apart and they consider each other to be the bad guy.

• 
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SurfingtheHighway

I'm sorry I posted this under Gen. Discussion, I don't see how I can change it now sadly...
Either way, I just wanted to give another version of Cyclops a battle during his month. I hope you enjoy it!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@surfingthehighway said:

I'm sorry I posted this under Gen. Discussion, I don't see how I can change it now sadly...

Either way, I just wanted to give another version of Cyclops a battle during his month. I hope you enjoy it!

Just ask one of the moderators!

@bumpyboo@sc@god_spawn@jedixman

Jmarshmallow

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By IrishX

Dredd easy. Cyclops fandom here has done a lot for him but he is over-rated and has no real defense. Wouldn't take much to put him down.

G_leno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: took the words right out of my mouth!

SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SurfingtheHighway

@irishx said:

Dredd easy. Cyclops fandom here has done a lot for him but he is over-rated and has no real defense. Wouldn't take much to put him down.

@g_leno said:

@irishx: took the words right out of my mouth!

Remember Dredd has no conventional bullets. He's got 6 other types of ammunition, but they are very limited. He needs to use those very well, while the X-Man has unlimited ammo.