GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=87sT0KuUmT8

I guess you decide your own personal terminal velocity in Negima.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152  Edited By Web_Flotsam

@houseshm said:

@web_flotsam: No roshi destroying the moon wasnt inconsistent because roshi had to go max mode to do it with a kamehameha. Picollo did it casually with a regular ki blast. You dont know what your talking about. That was king picollo, picollo father that destroyed the city not picollo and that was in dragonball not dbz.

What? When did vegeta claim that? Technically vegeta is the strongest man/saiyan at that point in the story. Stop downplaying.

Vegeta claimed to be the strongest man in the universe in the dub I watched, but it seems like that wasn't in the original, but your argument that he was the strongest at that point in the story is just silly. Vegeta knew Frieza and his elites existed even if we didn't. Anyway, I've already accepted Vegeta can most likely damage enough of the planet that you would consider it destroyed. However, I still feel Roshi destroying the moon was inconsistent due to the fact that even at his strongest, he's still weaker than Piccolo Jr., who with his strongest attack at the end of dragonball only leveled an island. Piccolo destroying the moon later was iffy, but I buy it if the part in the battle with Raditz where Piccolo missed with his special beam cannon and it just blew up a mountain was filler.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: IT is ridiculous and by that logic we can apply that to all the other guys shown here so no. The thing that particularly makes it ridiculous is that the moon was destroyed three times.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Loading Video...

This is the most ridiculous feat. Bar none.

Kyon and Haruhi are stuck are alone in a seperate universe Haruhi created because she was emotionally unstable.

Kyon kisses her, she realizes she likes the way things are in the real world, and she warps reality, destroying the universe they were in and restoring the world as we know it to.

....all while being unaware she was doing this and therefore she was exerting no conscious effort.

Kam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills and Whis from DBZ showing that they are massively FTL by traveling beyond light years.

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@deathhero61: i can see we're going to be REALLY good friends dude ;)

But i refuse to quote myself. Within this thread i listed all the moon destroyals and revivals. It's not rediculous for them to destroy something. Revive it, and then destroy it again.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This is the most ridiculous feat. Bar none.

Kyon and Haruhi are stuck are alone in a seperate universe Haruhi created because she was emotionally unstable.

Kyon kisses her, she realizes she likes the way things are in the real world, and she warps reality, destroying the universe they were in and restoring the world as we know it to.

....all while being unaware she was doing this and therefore she was exerting no conscious effort.

Pretty much anything concerning Haruhi and her reality warping powers...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Fallschirmjager
StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyblades being able to cause explosions, shatter rocks, form tornadoes and flames from nothing, and opening gates to hell.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyblades being able to cause explosions, shatter rocks, form tornadoes and flames from nothing, and opening gates to hell.

I completely agree. I don't see how tops/beyblades would do stuff like that. A bit over-the-top if you ask me.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:

I completely agree. I don't see how tops/beyblades would do stuff like that. A bit over-the-top if you ask me.

I think you mean a ... bit-beast over the top!

YEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A visual novel, but an anime was later made of it...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seto Kaiba throwing a playing card through metal. lol

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Lelouch commands god

No Caption Provided

He rewrites the universe to alter time.

No Caption Provided

Rewrites the laws of his multiverse

What's the last one from?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#169  Edited By lowlaville

Diane, Serpents Sin of Envy, uprooted an entire mountain off the ground, and had it suspended meters in the air above the ground, before dropping the mounting. Diane is a giant about 50 feet tall, this mountain was easily 100+ times her own size. The feat is from chapter 50 of the manga Nanatsu no Taizai

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Watashi no Messiah-Sama

Diane, Serpents Sin of Envy, uprooted an entire mountain off the ground, and had it suspended meters in the air above the ground, before dropping the mounting. Diane is a giant about 50 feet tall, this mountain was easily 100+ times her own size. The feat is from chapter 50 of the manga Nanatsu no Taizai

Nanatsu no Taiza needs an anime ASAP. I love that manga so freaking much.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Watashi no Messiah-Sama

@lowlaville said:

Nanatsu no Taiza needs an anime ASAP. I love that manga so freaking much.

I know right. And in chapter 1, Meliodas tore apart a hill using a twig he broke off from a bush. lol To think the manga is just starting out. Nanatsu no Taizai shows so much potential right now. Its releasing in US in spring next year. The anime would start sometime soon I suppose. Cant wait for it myself!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: :O I will likely buy every english volume when it gets the US release XD

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By BatmanFan11

Oh did I forget to mention the fact Super Saiyan Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Whis, and Lord Bills being able to destroy entire galaxie's with a click of their finger's......You can't get more ridiculous than that............Dragon Ball Character's are so OP.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By lowlaville

Oh did I forget to mention the fact Super Saiyan Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Whis, and Lord Bills being able to destroy entire galaxie's with a click of their finger's......You can't get more ridiculous than that............Dragon Ball Character's are so OP.

....Go check out this anime called Bastard! and Noein. Noein has characters that eat entire universes, and a being that controls quantom probability (deciding what exists and what doesn't), so powerful as to erase the existence of the multiversal entity that had eaten up countless universe and merged with his own. Dark Schneider has attacks powerful enough to break the fabric of space and time, and the manga has beings strong enough they destroy galaxies by simply moving around.

Bills is strong, but Darsh would have no trouble beating Bills. People like Haruka Kaminogi, Kami Tenchi and The Chousin, Gurren Lagann and the Anti Spiral would laugh against Bills.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

................Damn.....And I thought the Character's of Dragon Ball were freakishly OP. Those Characer's from Bastard, and Noein makes all the Dragon Ball Character's look like complete Amateur's........Don't think anything can top those Character's, but again I could be wrong. Fiction is crawling with a bunch of OP Character's.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Dratini1331

@dratini1331: Thanks, I'll check it out

Cool. It's pretty interesting stuff, and I don't want to explain the feat yet since you haven't read it :P

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

................Damn.....And I thought the Character's of Dragon Ball were freakishly OP. Those Characer's from Bastard, and Noein makes all the Dragon Ball Character's look like complete Amateur's........Don't think anything can top those Character's, but again I could be wrong. Fiction is crawling with a bunch of OP Character's.

There are dozens of manga and anime more powerful than DBZ.

Here is a DS respect thread I made if you want to know him in detail.

http://www.comicvine.com/dark-schneider/4005-74930/forums/respect-dark-schneider-1502331/#1

There's also this little thread discussing it. Scroll down and you see a decent sized list of powerful anime characters. Its not complete and its a bit out of order, but it will give you an idea.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/most-powerful-anime-characters-33025/?page=2

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

A common misconception. Dbz characters aren't as weak, or as strong as claimed mostly (unless it's anime version), but there are a whole lot of verses that can absolutely slaughter the entire Z-team put together.

Darshe is just the first one that always come to mind :)

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane( I posted on the first page about him too!)

Baseform: Island Buster. It blew up a small island with a misfire from Cthunga

Second form: IIRC, it could destroy a galaxy with Lemuria Impact and Atlantis Strike can knock huge planets out.Demon-Slaying Grand

Saint: Planet Buster by walking, Universal with Lemuria Impact

War/Mars God Demonbane: Multiversal with size alone and could only be stopped by a multiversal reset.

Elder God: It is Nigh Omnipotent, immune to everything, can do just about anything and can affect every universe within the multiverse/megaverse (although no one really uses the term megaverse).

Translated from the novel, fight with Mars Demonbane (War God Demonbane)

The two Deus Machinas bounced back, and started gathering power again.

As Liber Legis increased its size, Demonbane did the same. Both robots became much bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger….

When they clashed, the universe couldn’t handle the energy, but collapsed.

Next---,

They were in a huge universe. Even the two deus machina with enough force to destroy universe were less than a mere child. Avoiding robot particles that bounced off like billiard balls, the two men shot their powerful spells.

Next---,

They were in slow universe.

Here, flow of time was heavy as tar, so it was difficult for them to move even with time manipulation spell. They could clearly recognize when their techniques happens and moves. Defense and counter were easily achievable. There was no concept of reaction speed. Only perfect strategy like checkmate move could decide the outcome.

Next---,

They were in death universe.

Due to entropy being absolutely parallel, it was completely calm in time and space. In this world, nothing could happen. Matter couldn’t exist. Energy didn’t exist. Demonbane and Liber Legis couldn’t exist. They didn’t exist and act, but continued to fight in a way that beings from normal universe could not comprehend.

Then---,

The two machine gods changed size and shape, rebuilt spell structures, flew and ran through hundreds, thousands of worlds, and fought.

At one point, the two people swung thousand swords. At other point, they became bullets.

At certain point, they traded attacks in femto second(). At another point, they spent billions years to clash with imposing hits.

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

HECK thats just War God Demonbane, Now you gotta let your mind imagine what Elder God Demonbane can achieve(A step above War God)

No Caption Provided

Elder God Demonbane: A step above War/Mars God Demonbane

Has multiversal-Megaversal power and the ability to summon multiversal and megaversal mecha.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some characters from Angel Sanctuary were pretty OP.

Setsuna Mudo could stop time on a planetary scale and when his astral powers first manifested, he was capable of completely obliterating Tokyo.

Lucifer was able to invade Heaven a second time by literally smashing Hell into Heaven, causing two dimensions to collide. We also learn that Hell was formed from Lucifer's own body.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@veravin: This is not a battle. I am aware that this was made two months ago, but people should know not to comment on it other than calling out some moderators to move it. This should be in Off-Topic, since it has nothing to do with comic books.

@k4tzm4n@deranged_midget@god_spawn@mercy_@citizenbane

Although I will answer the topic. The most impressive anime/manga feat for me is how none of the characters got their eyes poked.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: What are some other feats from Watashi no Messiah-Sama? Who is the strongest character?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By KingOfAsh
No Caption Provided

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Zijuun

@cooldes said:

@batmanfan11: @zijuun: @nickzambuto: @erick_williams: @ratatat:

roshi and piccalo destroying the moon isn't very ridiculous... that was just the amount of power they had. the fact that both of them did it shows that dbz chars consistently show enough power to do so.

buu's regen is SUPPOSED to be ridiculous. it was a major plot point. same. with cell and piccalo.

first form frieza was just THAT powerful. it was severely stressed that he was. the energy gathering to destroy the planet required one finger, that's not the same as him hitting a planet with one finger and it exploding .-. frieza shows the power to nuke planets consistently too, so it's not that ridiculous, and it's also a major plotpoint.

Yeah I think you're right.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180: Umineko, a visual novel, but they're kind of like animes so I put it here

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By evilvegeta74

This was awesome!

Loading Video...
Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By youmessinwithme

STTGL crushes the universe with his drill.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: What are some other feats from Watashi no Messiah-Sama? Who is the strongest character?

The strongest Character at their peak is the main character Shinya, followed by Sariel, and then Ryohei

other feats I could find real quick:

There's a bunch more but those are the first I could think of/find.

Shinya is the guy who can rewrite the laws of Celestia and Earth (the two parallel universes of the story).

GoldenOozaru22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imaloserforbeinghere:

"When goten murder-stomped a 70 billion man army in 4 seconds on a foreign planet in DBGT."

-When did that happen?

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

not sure if this has been mentioned yet but, FALCON.....PUNCH!!!!!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Although I will answer the topic. The most impressive anime/manga feat for me is how none of the characters got their eyes poked.

Should I add a scan of that? :p

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Should I add a scan of that? :p

lol sure.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#195  Edited By Hazlenaut

My favorite manga Et cetera is usually tame to other standard you have seen in manga and anime due to focusing on accuracy then power but the dragon bullet is dues ex machine by taking the target to evil they desire in speeding bullet and then exploding them.

In the first manga Mingchao, who is a little girl, tore up a lady’s tiger panties to power up her gun in order shoot a tiger at a homicidal suicidal drunk while she was sobering up. that was just the beginning.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feats by TTGL

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Loki_D

Coming back from a drop of blood

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Gracetrack

@zijuun said:
No Caption Provided

There was that one scene from Dragon Ball Z where Piccolo destroys the moon with his special cannon beam. It still bothers me to this day.

You'll generally see a lot plot holes and plot induced stupidity in generic shonen mangas like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z and Fairy Tail. When the animes lasts over 100 episodes they resort to ridiculous feats to keep their fans happy. I've seen this happen a lot being an avid anime fan and manga reader myself.

Z I J U U N

Welllll, technically I don't think DBZ had even reached episode 10 yet when Piccolo did this, but...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole fight:

Loading Video...

Excuse the dub.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

Virtually anything from Demonbane, I/O, Demon King Daimaou, Tenchi Muyo!, Umineko etc.

The Klein Bottle in Demonbane is basically an Hilbert Space multiverse:

A test-tube universe.

A nuclear reactor universe.

A coin-locker universe.

A universe with the echoing of drums.

A prison universe.

A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper.

A universe outside a universe

A universe inside a universe

An instant that swallows all of eternity.

An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity.

A universe inside a universe. An instant that swallows all of eternity. An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity. A universe outside a Universe, another universe outside another universe another universe outside another universe…a series of universes extending infinitely

Everything is momentary yet infinite.

Infinite and finite will melt together the circular snake will fall to pieces and all things will return to the boiling soup of chaos

Nya: “ Shining Trapezohedron. The center of the universe. The gate to other worlds. A road that exist reaching the underworld.”

Nya: “Shining Trapezehedron. The one heals. The one destroys. The one that can change.”

Nya: “….Shining Trapezohedron. It is where the correct universe is sealed.”

Nya: “My home of boiling chaos! Where our master’s garden of Azatoth is scorned/ridiculed!”

Nya: “I know….I know! How you sealed my father! I know!”

Moreover, 24 twisted polyhedrons within 731 surfaces are distorted, where infinite universes are reflected.

Where infinite legends are weaved.

Nya: “Shining Trapezohedron! A basic material of this sacred treasure that sealed off the creator...”

Infinite legends indwelling, countless and innumerable universes, while simultaneously unfolding.

A test tube universe/ A nuclear reactor universe/ A coin-locker universe/ A universe with the echoing of drums/ A prison universe/ A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper --- Glitters like a kaleidoscope, it shines, it’s bewildering, hollow and changing.

Nya: “It’s the universe! Turning the universe (garden of Chaos) and all its infinite parallels into a magical barrier thus, sealing the Garden of Chaos!”

A universe within a was chained within universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe…..farthest from the center/Center of all creation/ultimate nonexistence.

Delicate tunes of the magical flute, slumbering under the mad beat of drums, where the god of chaos is sealed.

―― Shining Trapezohedron.

It freezes the boiling chaos of Azathoth/it’s binding/it seals and destroys / a universe that is eternal existence itself.

Nya: “Just for one….god you stacked corpses of universe equal to infinity toseal the correct universe (Garden of Azathoth)!”

A single Klein Bottle contains an infinite amount of universes within universes with infinite possibilities with infinite higher dimensions. Nya casually destroys, recreates, and rewrites the whole Klein Bottle every instant.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

This is just a single Klein Bottle and it contains an entire Hilbert Space multiverse. A single Klein Bottle is insignificant to Nya as she has countless identical Klein Bottles.

The top of the Klein Bottle is the Super Super Dimension, which is so large that Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis viewed the rest of the Klein Bottle as mere loops. Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis had the whole Super Super Dimension which was infinite dimensional at their knees.

Then---,

The two machine gods changed size and shape, rebuilt spell structures, flew and ran through hundreds, thousands of worlds, and fought.

---

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

Despite all this, Nya rewrote the Klein Bottle like as if nothing ever happened at all.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis are two beings who would casually stomp on PR Beyonder and PR MM, along with virtually the rest of Marvel and DC. No comic book character has ever shown a feat that comes anywhere near close to Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis. By feats alone Nya would one-shot the whole Marvel and DC continuity.