Green Lantern ring

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The WeatherMan

For DC is the green lantern ring. For marvel its wisdom cube or infinity gauntlet.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sparda

The WeatherMan says:

"For DC is the green lantern ring. For marvel its wisdom cube or infinity gauntlet.1"

DC: Yep.

Marvel: Serious, the HOTU.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

which is more powerful

green lanterns ring or Mjolnir

and its at normal power for both

i say Mjolnir

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

The Mighty Thor says:

"which is more powerfulgreen lanterns ring or Mjolnirand its at normal power for bothi say Mjolnir"

Mjolnir is more powerful.....Ring is more practical.....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

The heart of the universe. Duh. No other item comes close.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 19:36:56

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Megaguirus says:

"The heart of the universe. Duh. No other item comes close.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 19:36:56"

THANK YOU!!!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Your welcome? Any way the heart of the universe makes you beyond even the likes of the living tribunal and like the other major marvel universe artifacts has been use by thanos. The only bieng above you is the one above all and he really never seem to care about whatever happens in any universe.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"Megaguirus says:
"The heart of the universe. Duh. No other item comes close.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 19:36:56"
THANK YOU!!!"

i agree!!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lantern Prime

Hell no! The Green Lantern ring is!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Mjolnir is more powerful then the ring

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Liverwurst

Lantern Prime says:

"Hell no! The Green Lantern ring is! "

Please don't get me started on this.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lantern Prime

Yeah I won't i was just having a good laugh!

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Liverwurst

Lantern Prime says:

"Yeah I won't i was just having a good laugh!"

Good, you've been getting a bit better about fanboyism recently.
Post Edited:2007-08-29 20:29:15

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Liverwurst says:

"Lantern Prime says:
Post Edited:2007-08-29 20:29:15"

yea

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lantern Prime

Liverwurst says:

"Lantern Prime says:

Huh? Fanboyism? I'm a logical guy! Godzilla will beat Superman, Wonder Woman will beat Storm, SS beats Prime adn etc.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

No matter what anyone says he's gonna say Thor is great or Mjolnir is great. I'll give Mjolnir credit for being powerful, but only if it can hit what it is aimed at. If the opponent can successfully ground out the lightning or even redirect the path it is thrown then Mjolnir is a useless hunk of wood, leather, and stone.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Wow. GL Ring blatently owns Mjolnir. What does it do, shoot lightning? That's it? Well, a GL shield could block lightning. And, the ring could ricochet the lighting off of it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sparda

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Wow. GL Ring blatently owns Mjolnir. What does it do, shoot lightning? That's it? Well, a GL shield could block lightning. And, the ring could ricochet the lighting off of it."

God-Blast. Can destroy a planet with one. It also absorbs and redirects energy, I believe.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Wow. GL Ring blatently owns Mjolnir. What does it do, shoot lightning? That's it? Well, a GL shield could block lightning. And, the ring could ricochet the lighting off of it."

Not so much that as a bubble expanding inside of Thor's Lungs until they explode makes it pointless to worry about Mjolnir.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sparda

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast. Can destroy a planet with one. It also absorbs and redirects energy, I believe."

When did he get that ability?"

God-Blast, or energy?

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast. Can destroy a planet with one. It also absorbs and redirects energy, I believe."

When did he get that ability?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
Not so much that as a bubble expanding inside of Thor's Lungs until they explode makes it pointless to worry about Mjolnir."

Well, there you go right there. This ultimately leads to Thor vs. GL.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast, or energy?"

Energy, if you have enough will it will 10x better!

Li'l T-bo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30  Edited By Li'l T-bo

Can somebody refer me to a comic w/ the Heart of the Universe in it? I'm familiar w/ all the other items on this thread.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast, or energy?"

The God Blast mainly. I know he can produce enough force to do a lot of damage, but I don't think I have ever heard of him being able to destroy a planet, and what source did you use? I would like to research that and if you have a source you trust I would like to look iinto it. Also, the Lanterns have lightspeed travel, how about Thor?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sparda

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Sparda says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast, or energy?"

The God Blast mainly. I know he can produce enough force to do a lot of damage, but I don't think I have ever heard of him being able to destroy a planet, and what source did you use? I would like to research that and if you have a source you trust I would like to look iinto it. Also, the Lanterns have lightspeed travel, how about Thor?"

Thor uses Lightspeed for travel before....for some dumb reason, he doesn't use it in combat. Mjolner can also teleport stuff. He teleported a nuclear reactor once. I think Thor threatened to God-Blast Ego once, and Ego backed off cause it would blow him apart....let me dig it up.....

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
God-Blast, or energy?"
The God Blast mainly. I know he can produce enough force to do a lot of damage, but I don't think I have ever heard of him being able to destroy a planet, and what source did you use? I would like to research that and if you have a source you trust I would like to look iinto it. Also, the Lanterns have lightspeed travel, how about Thor?"
Thor uses Lightspeed for travel before....for some dumb reason, he doesn't use it in combat. Mjolner can also teleport stuff. He teleported a nuclear reactor once. I think Thor threatened to God-Blast Ego once, and Ego backed off cause it would blow him apart....let me dig it up....."

Cool, let me know the source. I know that Kyle even use to be able to use his ring for different colors as Ion. So he could be camoflauged and use a sneak attack to win.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sparda

Right upon further reading in The Marvel Encyclopedia and the bio on Marvel's site, Thor can mnipulate matter, open dimensional voids, control energy, make shields, and has actually beaten a freaking Celestial. Let me repeat: A Celestial. Whoa.....he can go into "Warriors Rage", makes him 10X stronger, and can teleport. Thor is a heavy hitter, a big o e apparently.....

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lantern Prime

Don't kill me! the...................wait for it........................DRAGONBALLS!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Lantern Prime says:

"Don't kill me! the...................wait for it........................**DRAGONBALLS!**"

OMG...........wait for it.........NO

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Right upon further reading in The Marvel Encyclopedia and the bio on Marvel's site, Thor can mnipulate matter, open dimensional voids, control energy, make shields, and has actually beaten a freaking Celestial. Let me repeat: A Celestial. Whoa.....he can go into "Warriors Rage", makes him 10X stronger, and can teleport. Thor is a heavy hitter, a big o e apparently....."

How did he beat a Celestial? I don't completely trust the Marvel Encycl. from the Marvel site either, they don't really rate their characters against other companies, or at least not fairly.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Sparda says:
"Right upon further reading in The Marvel Encyclopedia and the bio on Marvel's site, Thor can mnipulate matter, open dimensional voids, control energy, make shields, and has actually beaten a freaking Celestial. Let me repeat: A Celestial. Whoa.....he can go into "Warriors Rage", makes him 10X stronger, and can teleport. Thor is a heavy hitter, a big o e apparently....."
How did he beat a Celestial? I don't completely trust the Marvel Encycl. from the Marvel site either, they don't really rate their characters against other companies, or at least not fairly."

He got Odinforce or something and wasted it with everything he had.....IDK.....anyway, I gotta go now. See ya all tomorrow!

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
How did he beat a Celestial? I don't completely trust the Marvel Encycl. from the Marvel site either, they don't really rate their characters against other companies, or at least not fairly."
He got Odinforce or something and wasted it with everything he had.....IDK.....anyway, I gotta go now. See ya all tomorrow!"

Night man.

RedGenesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RedGenesis

I would think a Mother Box would be way more powerful than a Green Lantern Ring, so that would be my answer for DC.

I also think the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful item in Marvel. The Infinity Gauntlet can make the Heart of the Universe disappear, much like Thanos made the universe disappear. And then all those cosmic beings came and Thanos made them disappear as well? Great stuff. So yeah, Infinity Gauntlet owns all.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lantern Prime says:

"Liverwurst says:
"Lantern Prime says:
Huh? Fanboyism? I'm a logical guy! Godzilla will beat Superman, Wonder Woman will beat Storm, SS beats Prime adn etc."

You're an idiot.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Apparition

Agent Paradox 9 says:

"I would think a Mother Box would be way more powerful than a Green Lantern Ring, so that would be my answer for DC. I also think the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful item in Marvel. The Infinity Gauntlet can make the Heart of the Universe disappear, much like Thanos made the universe disappear. And then all those cosmic beings came and Thanos made them disappear as well? Great stuff. So yeah, Infinity Gauntlet owns all. "

the heart of darkness could make the infinity gauntlet disapper too, so that doesnt help determine which one is more powerful.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Agent Paradox 9 says:
"I would think a Mother Box would be way more powerful than a Green Lantern Ring, so that would be my answer for DC. I also think the Infinity Gauntlet is the most powerful item in Marvel. The Infinity Gauntlet can make the Heart of the Universe disappear, much like Thanos made the universe disappear. And then all those cosmic beings came and Thanos made them disappear as well? Great stuff. So yeah, Infinity Gauntlet owns all. "
the heart of darkness could make the infinity gauntlet disapper too, so that doesnt help determine which one is more powerful."

Hey there Apparition. Here's my opinion, the Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe equal each other as far as power goes. In the long run, all that matters is who is controlling them.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Apparition

Sparda says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Sparda says:
He got Odinforce or something and wasted it with everything he had.....IDK.....anyway, I gotta go now. See ya all tomorrow!"

he could always do all of those things with mjolnir but he didn't beat the celestial. he just damaged it's armor, which is incredible since all of the eternals and asgaradians attacking at once hadn't done anything to the celestials.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Apparition

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Agent Paradox 9 says:
the heart of darkness could make the infinity gauntlet disapper too, so that doesnt help determine which one is more powerful."
Hey there Apparition. Here's my opinion, the Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe equal each other as far as power goes. In the long run, all that matters is who is controlling them."

hi EC. i agree with you completely.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Agent Paradox 9 says:
Hey there Apparition. Here's my opinion, the Infinity Gauntlet and Heart of the Universe equal each other as far as power goes. In the long run, all that matters is who is controlling them."
hi EC. i agree with you completely."

Thank you. I believe I have just ended a debate. Thank you all for the fun thread. XP

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GL Bertron

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Agent Paradox 9 says:
Thank you. I believe I have just ended a debate. Thank you all for the fun thread. XP"

Did you cover the DC U Too?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eternal Chaos

GL Bertron says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Apparition says:
"Agent Paradox 9 says:
Thank you. I believe I have just ended a debate. Thank you all for the fun thread. XP"
Did you cover the DC U Too?"

I don't cover DC because I don't read DC.

GL Bertron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GL Bertron

Alright.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers