most powerful characters in both the dc and marvel universe

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ownagepants

Are darwin and amazo possibly the most powerful characters in their respected universes i mean lets look at the facts

No Caption Provided

Darwin''s ability allows him to adapt and survive any situation here he is adapting to the goddess hel by pretty much becoming death and it has never been mentioned that he has a limit by that logic cant he simply adapt to everything such as if .Galactus blasted him with cosmic energy becoming a being that could absorb cosmic powers and send that attack back with enough force to destroy galactus i mean if he was attacked by a reality warper then couldn't he become something more powerful then reality.

No Caption Provided

Amazo can absorb any ability and unlike Darwin he does not need to change his biology he just has that power and again like darwin it has never been shown that he has a limit of what he can absorb. If he were to meet the spectre would it not be possible to absorb his powers and become the specter i mean Amazo has copied the green lanterns ring the most powerful weapon in the universe and he just made it .

so what do you guys think it's just been something bothering me for a while.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kgb725

@ownagepants: Darwin isn't that powerful. He literally had to teleport from the Hulk because his body knew what was best for him

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: in the feat I posted he transceded mortality and became much more powerful then the goddess hel

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By mikex20

Franklin Richards is probably the most powerful character in Marvel. He created the whole Heroes Reborn reality.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: A reality warper can warp reality, means he can take way his mutation.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ownagepants

@rustyroy: so your saying that any reality warper could kill mr.immortal.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: A powerful enough Reality Warper can. He can even wipe him out before he was born.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: but what stops darwin becoming a reality warper himself and doing the exact same thing to them he has no limits on his powers.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: but what stops darwin becoming a reality warper himself and doing the exact same thing to them he has no limits on his powers.

DO you know how reality warpers work? They don't have to bast him off, go back in time, and kill his parents before he was born or turn him into a normal human, or BFR him into a other dimension created by the said warper. There's many ways a reality warper can beat Darwin.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: this is not a battle what I am saying is his powers cause his body to adapt to any situation so if attacked by a reality warper he would become a reality warper making him immune.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: Okay, but Reality Warper has infinite attacks so at a time he can only be immune to one attack, so he won't become a reality warper, and why would a reality warper attack him when they can change him.