Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

spidermangoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidermangoku: How did Tien do more than Vegeta?....

the guy that did the yamcha to him self and what did he do agian?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidermangoku: He actually fought against Buu throughout, fused with Goku, fight Kid Buu etc...I say that's more than what Tien did with that one appearance.

spidermangoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidermangoku: He actually fought against Buu throughout, fused with Goku, fight Kid Buu etc...I say that's more than what Tien did with that one appearance.

he blows him self up then fights kid buu who is weaker than super buu i think tien feat wise gets this

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: yo galactus, this post isnt all directed to you, im just tagging you since you started the topic. But my opinion is that mystic Gohan, Broly, and all the buus were not overrated at all. What makes them overratted?

1.) Mystic Gohan became insanely strong due to the elder kai using his special powers he got from the witch he fused with, why does that make gohan overrated?

2.) Broly is the legendary super saiyain. He is meant to be invincible. Thats who he is. To me that's not overrated. If anything broly was underrated for how he died from PIS.

3.) Buu I honestly can't explain too well, lol. But to me he is not overrated, he is said to be the threat to the entire universe, why would he be any weaker then what he presented? I'm one of the only few who actually enjoyed the buu series...

Anyways, my three choices to the most overrated DBZ characters are:

1.) Garlic Jr.

2.) Goten

3.) Trunks

Gotten and trunks should have never been super saiyans. .....

I know that Vegeta and Nappa had a conversation on the way to earth before the Saiyan saga saiyan on how breeding saiyans with humans created some sort of super race (because from what they heard aboot kid gohan hurting raditz)...

But that still doesn't mean goten and trunks had the power to become super saiyans. Gohan went through much more intense training to become a super saiyan then goten....

Trunks did go through intense training with his dad, but still....

and garlic junior and the spice boys (I think that's there "team" name) powers changed dramatically from the first movie til after namek....

Overrated and Overpowered are two different things. Overrated for me means for the character to often be over-hyped by fans to be able to do more than what they actually can do. Or like @Parallax_Hal_Jordan said, the one who gets wanked by the fans the most. Mystic Gohan is the most overrated DBZ character I can think of because I constantly see him get over-hyped by fans who claim he can do things that he actually can't, and then when he fails to live up to his hype, you see them come up with a shit load of excuses for it and try to disregard and come up with all of these arguments to counter facts. I agree with your statement on Broly because I honestly don't see him getting overrated much. He gets listed as overrated most of the time because he has the most haters, simple as that. Evil Buu is overrated because I constantly see people ignorantly comparing him to Super Buu and Kid Buu and claiming that he's stronger than he really is. The most notable claim for Evil Buu is that he is equal to or stronger than Kid Buu, and also stronger than Fat Buu. The truth is, he is one of the weakest Buus in DBZ, and the only one who he actually edges out in strength is Good Buu. He is 1/2 of Fat Buu but with the majority of his power, which means that while he is stronger than Good Buu who is the other half of Fat Buu, he is still weaker than Fat Buu himself, as well as the other incarnations of Buu. Yet, no matter how many times you try to explain this to some people, they still can't seem to grasp it.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills easy

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Broly . I cant stand him

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is overrated.

Beerus is over powered.

Big difference lol.

UNCANNY_CABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Id say vegeta

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is so laughably overrated

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is pretty bad.

Max_Syndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: Goku although to say he's overrated might be a little unfair I'd say he's more overused. And because of that I think Gohan is overrated because they never gave him a chance to live up what his father did and step out of his shadow.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell and Brolly.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TonyChu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TonyChu

Bills is one of the best character in DBZ & he is definitely better than Goku & Gohan.

The most overrated character is Broly. The guy had no other use than causing internet flame war.

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly (who is both the most overrated and underrated at the same time)

Vegeta

Goku (by TOEI and apparently Toriyama nowadays)

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Broly, easily.....

Avatar image for mybodyssointenserightnow
MyBodysSoIntenseRightNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: If you were talking about Namek saga Tien Shinhan, that would be a reasonable judgement... But did you see how he put Semi-perfect Cell in that pothole? I have a hunch you lowball DBZ character's power and don't realize just how crazy their power scales throughout the series. 100% Freeza < Mecha Freeza <<< 17/18 <<< Imperfect Cell <<< Semi-Perfect Cell. He became considerably stronger than Freeza. Even Yamcha did. He's NOWHERE near as overestimated as Broly is, never will be. Have you heard what people believe about him? That he could take SSJ3 Goku is laughable. A lot of Broly fans are *languagerules*-ing crazy.

MyBodysSoIntenseRightNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyBodysSoIntenseRightNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is overrated.

Beerus is over powered.

Big difference lol.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brolly.

KodaChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm lets seee Goku and Vegeta

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Wait wait I can explain!
Wait wait I can explain!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@galactus616: imo its Goku, he does everything despite being a moron and never growing as a character, I find it very hard to like him.

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: imo its Goku, he does everything despite being a moron and never growing as a character, I find it very hard to like him.

Only thing I really dislike about Goku is when his fanboys try to deny other characters in the series clearly surpassing him. Example: Vegeta in BoG

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly.

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fans really overrate Broly and Gohan.

Also Goku

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: Fair enough, I don't even know how he has fan boys he isn't interesting enough to me.

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: Personally, I think he's awesome in his own way and I really enjoy his story. Though I can see what people mean when they say he's pretty static compared to other characters in the series. I also do agree with the general opinion that Vegeta is the most dynamic character in the series.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brolly at least bills has universal statements and by powerscalling galaxy and by feats and logic is solar system+. Brollys just dumb.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: Vegeta is my favourite followed by Piccolo. No love for the care free Goku. Liked Gohan until the emss that was his adulthood. Teen Gohan was so badass then I can't even explain what happened.

Galactus616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guru_crack: I tend to favor Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan the most. Though Piccolo and Future Trunks don't fall far behind. I used to like Gotenks more, though I've kinda lost respect for him lol.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus616: Haha Never was a lover of Gotenks. Was too childish for me even when I first watched it. He did have a few cool techniques though :)

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan he is the most overrated character.Always getting a power boost actually beat a villain.Anyone else who's overated is gotenks and goku.Been in the time chamber for a week some how got super saiyan 3.vegeta watch goku turn ssj3 but he don't get it in battle of gods I call BS?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By micah007123

Broly

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mybodyssointenserightnow said:

If you were talking about Namek saga Tien Shinhan, that would be a reasonable judgement... But did you see how he put Semi-perfect Cell in that pothole? I have a hunch you lowball DBZ character's power and don't realize just how crazy their power scales throughout the series. 100% Freeza < Mecha Freeza <<< 17/18 <<< Imperfect Cell <<< Semi-Perfect Cell. He became considerably stronger than Freeza. Even Yamcha did. He's NOWHERE near as overestimated as Broly is, never will be. Have you heard what people believe about him? That he could take SSJ3 Goku is laughable. A lot of Broly fans are *languagerules*-ing crazy.

Are you telling me that Ten Shin Han is ludicrously better than Goku and Vegeta at training?You're telling me that Ten was already stronger than Freeza in the Cell saga when Goku,by the time of BoG, was stated by Bills to be not strong enough to kill him (in base).So Ten,training in the Earth (1x gravity),without zenkais,HTC training (he refused to enter,you forgot to mention that),transformations,good companion (he has Chaoz!) he became more powerful than 100% Freeza?And Goku (who trained in the other world,with Kaio Sama,zenkais,etc) didn't?That's...beyond amazing for a human.

I realize how powerful the DBZ people are,but Ten (who didn't scratch Cell btw,you forgot to mention that,too) is far from the place where you put him.If he got that powerful in 3 years training in the Earth (stomping 2 Ginew force to be "considerably stronger than Freeza") he would've trained in the HTC and be up there with Gohan/Goku/Vegeta by the time of the Cell games,buthe didn't. Vegeta,Goku and Trunks,all of them where around Freeza's level (more powerful,yes,but not overwhelmingly more powerful as in 10x) and they did trained in the HTC,but Ten said he wasn't at the level...(If he was around Freeza's level then he was stronger than Gohan who did trained in the HTC...that's odd)

He was amazed and puzzled by Goku fighting A-19 and thought they were in another whole level,but Piccolo wasn't impressedat all.

And even if you're right,what do you mean?That he was more powerful than Piccolo+Kami?Because,you know,Piccolo with one of his most powerful attacks didn't even flinch Imperfect Cell whereas Ten managed to stall Semi-perfect Cell.You said it yourself,Freeza,by the time of Semi-perfect Cell, was less than an insect,so why did Ten managed to do something to him?It's either plot or because of the Shin Ki Ko Ho itself,not because of his power.

About Broly...yes i've "heard" what some people claim about him,that's why i said (and i quote myself) "they put him in a Ssj3 tier"

If i misinterpret something in your argument let me know,i don't want to make straw man arguments

So sorry for the late reply (almost a month late!)