#1 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

My first is Man of Steel. Then Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Wolverine I'm excited for, but not as much due to the first movie being crap. Same applies to Thor 2.

TASM2 I'm excited for, TASM was pretty good. But not AMAZING as its name implies.

But yeah, Man of Steel and Captain America 2 are the ones I look forward to the most. You??

#2 Posted by RustyRoy (14041 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Batman reboot.
  2. JL movie.
  3. MoS.
  4. F4.
  5. JLD.
  6. Avengers 2.
#3 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: Well, I would've included JLA and Batman reboot. But, those aren't confirmed yet.

We THOUGHT that JLA was confirmed but now they decided to move the date back. And now we're all in the dark.

#4 Posted by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:
  1. Batman reboot.
  2. JL movie.
  3. MoS.
  4. F4.
  5. JLD.
  6. Avengers 2.

Rebooting Batman? Again?? That's kind of annoying.

#5 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:
  1. Batman reboot.
  2. JL movie.
  3. MoS.
  4. F4.
  5. JLD.
  6. Avengers 2.

what is JLD?

#6 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: justice league dark

Guillermo Del Toro has been rumored for this movie if it should happen

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by The_Tree (7990 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Guardians of the Galaxy
  2. Ant-Man
  3. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
  4. Dark Universe
  5. Avengers 2
#9 Edited by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Avengers 2
  2. Justice League
  3. Man of Steel sequel
  4. Captain America: Winter Soldier
  5. Dr. Strange
#10 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Man of Steel
  2. Ant-Man
  3. Dark Universe
  4. Avengers 2
  5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: well its interesting you say that because I don't think there's a more appropriate adjective to describe Mr. Del Toro.

#15 Posted by Extremis (3363 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: I think after TDK movies' success studios have this obsession with the word "dark" in their big movie titles. Its like 'hey look, our dark and serious superhero movie'. Dark World, Into Darkness (thoguh not superhero its a big franchise) and now 'Dark Universe'.

Could be nothing. Just as well, I find it interesting.

#16 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6545 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Mercy_ (91888 posts) - - Show Bio

Winter Soldier

#19 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by End_Boss (735 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this probably won't be the popular choice, but I'm looking forward to the Batman reboot. I'd like to see them take it in a different direction than Nolan did, something a little closer to the comics. Not that I didn't love Nolan's adaptation, it was great. But I'd like to see a Bruce Wayne and Batman that are a little less reliant on their gadgets and allies (and armored uniform) and a little more on their cunning, genius and combat skills.

EDIT: I would be extremely surprised if the JLA Dark movie ever hits theaters.

#21 Edited by Xwraith (21644 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers 2 and Justice League... I was excited about GotG until the casting of Bautista.

#22 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4899 posts) - - Show Bio

I. Guardians of the Galaxy

I am ecstatic to see this on the big screen. I have always been a big comic book fans and since 2009 started becoming a Sci Fi fan. This movie has both I can't wait to see Start Trek 2 this weeknd nor can I wait to see more information about the Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Oh to see that Racoon that won't shut up XP

II. Wolverine

This movie looks like it will be a lot of fun, and I love ninjas. I think this movie will be entertaining or it will be impressive. I say impressive because honestly to mess this up is pretty impressive epic fail.

III. Thor 2

Not a huge fan but Thor 1 was funny, and this one looks better. I think it will be like Iron Man 2, it will be definitely entertaining with solid moments, but people will not like it comparing it to the first.

IV. Winter Soldier

Winter Soldier, Crossbones, GSP, nuff said

V.(VI) The rest I want to see as well but either I am not a huge fan of them or they haven't mentioned anything lately.

Wait can I say Ninja Turles for V and VI be the rest. TMNT are totally crash.

( + )

#23 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Guardians of the Galaxy

2. Man of Steel

3. Thor: The Dark World

4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

5. Avengers 2

6. X-Men: Days of Future Past

7. The Amazing Spiderman 2

8. The Wolverine

#24 Posted by Night Thrasher (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

@

1. Avengers 2

2. Captain America: Winter Soldier

3. Guardians of the Galaxy

4. Man of Steel

5. Thor 2

6. Ant-Man

8. Dr. Strange

Hopefully we can get Teen Titans within the next 20 years and Justice Society or Power Girl (I think she has a better chance of coming to the Big Screen than Wonder Woman at this point) before I die.

#25 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Man of Steel
  2. Avengers 2
  3. X-Men: Days of Future Past

These are really the only three I give a damn about. I have my doubts about X-Men, but I like that it's still working within continuity instead of going all Spider-Man on us. I don't include Batman and JLA because those movies aren't based in anything other than speculation at this point. I'd really like the Fantastic Four reboot to be good, but in my heart of hearts I think it'll probably be botched like the previous films. It's a difficult property to get right. I just hope someday it'll go back to Marvel.

I'll say it right now, the new Wolverine movie is going to be mediocre at best.

#26 Edited by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Avengers 2 - about the only one I have faith will be good

2. Fantastic Four reboot - I want an awesome movie version of Doom damnit. Scared for this one though because of how bad the other ones were. Would have more faith if Marvel was doing it.

3. Justice League - curious to see if this one actually gets made and if it will be good.

#27 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Night Thrasher (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Idk...but I think her link to Superman would make her an easier transition to the Big Screen and a gateway to other JSA characters like Mr. Terrific, Dr. Fate and Hawkman. Much like The Avengers.

#29 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: Idk...but I think her link to Superman would make her an easier transition to the Big Screen and a gateway to other JSA characters like Mr. Terrific, Dr. Fate and Hawkman. Much like The Avengers.

I don't think they'll do the multiverse for the movie

#30 Posted by Night Thrasher (3709 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I think her movie could be as successful as Blade with the write script and director. I wouldn't say that it would automatically lead to a multiverse movie but she could be used as a gateway and leave the opportunities open.

#31 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7510 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1: I think her movie could be as successful as Blade with the write script and director. I wouldn't say that it would automatically lead to a multiverse movie but she could be used as a gateway and leave the opportunities open.

okay then

#32 Posted by Havenless (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

#33 Posted by RustyRoy (14041 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62: Batman is WB's biggest money maker, so a reboot is inevitable. They won't wait more than 5 years to make a new one. And someone at WB said that JL's future depends on MoS's success.

@dum529001: Nolan's Batman doesn't belong in a JL movie, they need to reboot it(not the origin just the character)

@v_scarlotte_rose: He's writing the script but it hasn't been passed by WB yet. And I liked the name Heaven Sent better.

#34 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio

Announced

1. Days of Future Past

2. Avengers 2

3.Man of Steel

4. Thor: The Dark World

5. Amazing Spiderman 2

Unnannounced

1. Spiderman Reboot (Miles Morales spiderman is inevitable)

2. JL movie

3. Black Panther Movie

4.Martian Manhunter Movie

5. Wonder Woman Movie