#1 Posted by crash_ (199 posts) - - Show Bio

-Lets only include movies that had a budget of 40m+, Since budget is really a problem for these kinds of movies.

For me it has to be the Green Lantern movie, It was such a disappointment considering that they had a 200 million dollar budget and that this was about the MOPHUGHYNN GREEN LANTERN!!! in the first place, There's also the catwoman and elektra movies but i really don't give a crap about them.

#2 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers was pretty lackluster plot-wise. But it doesn't matter because it was totally awesome!

#3 Edited by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

All Marvel Studios movies that aren't Iron Man 1 and Avengers.

#5 Posted by crash_ (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no you didn't!!! ]=o(

#6 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Lackluster can mean uninspired or uninspiring. IMO, Avengers was pretty uninspired plot-wise, but the special effects and action scenes where awesome.

#7 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8747 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Haha, yeah, my post could have used a bit more clarification. :P

#9 Posted by frogdog (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

Same could be said about Fox and Sony marvel movies that aren't Blade and X-men first class

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@the_stegman said:

Same could be said about Fox and Sony marvel movies that aren't Blade and X-men first class

And?

#11 Posted by frogdog (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@the_stegman said:

And?

And what?

#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@wolverine08 said:

@frogdog said:

@the_stegman said:

And?

And what?

He didn't even mention Fox or Sony so it seemed odd for you to mention them. *Shrugs*

#13 Posted by frogdog (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Most people who dislike Marvel studio, tend to like Fox and Sony marvel movies.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog:

And most fanboys of Marvel Studios tend to hate Fox and Sony. I'll never understand fans loyalty to companies that don't care for them to be frank.

#15 Edited by Stefano (351 posts) - - Show Bio

FF 1 and 2 and X-Men Origins Wolverine

#16 Posted by frogdog (3571 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog:

And most fanboys of Marvel Studios tend to hate Fox and Sony. I'll never understand fans loyalty to companies that don't care for them to be frank.

I was simply saying the could be said about his favorite, also since when I have ever shown company loyalty?

#17 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@wolverine08 said:

@frogdog:

I was simply saying the could be said about his favorite, also since when I have ever shown company loyalty?

I wasn't referring to you. Sorry if my post was poorly written. I was just mention that it is silly that some comic fans have die hard loyalties to comic publishers, movie studios, etc. that don't really care about them, and have no problem screwing them over.

#18 Posted by crash_ (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@stefano said:

FF 1 and 2 and X-Men Origins Wolverine

I forgot about the fantastic four movies, Just goes to show how much they sucked.

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23013 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, I watched it yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought, wasn't great either.

#20 Edited by The Stegman (26102 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_: Word, I did, mostly mediocrity

#21 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man 3 I expected to like it but I hated it