#1 Posted by Bezza (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Been watching an awful lot of my old superhero films recently and thinking that aside from Superman moving the moon in superman 4 (I haven't seen Man of steel yet) and his other Silver age type strength feats from the Chris Reeve Movies, Magneto seems to have two of the most impressive strength feats so far. I mean moving the 890,000 ton Golden Gate bridge in Last Stand takes some beating and lifting a 30,000 ton submarine out of the water in "First Class" was cool too! No other Marvel character has anything to match this in any Marvel film I can think of. What was the most impressive strength feat for you? Strangely the Hulk hasn't really got many yet, aside from chucking around a tank in Hulk 1 and I suppose one shotting that huge metal bird monster thing in the Avengers!! Anyway, it certainly shows how powerful Magneto is and definitely in the Hulk/Thor class.

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza: magneto did not use his muscles

#3 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah...Magneto's one wasn't really 'strength'. Unless you mean depiction of power in general.

Basically the entirety of MoS qualifies haha.

#4 Posted by Alak (926 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark:

Agreed, there were a ton of strength feats in Man of Steel. I was really impressed with how Supes handled himself in the middle of that gravity beam (while in a weakened state).

#5 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

Routherman lifting an island and chucking it into space comes to mind.

#6 Edited by Bezza (3507 posts) - - Show Bio

Whether Magneto lifted those objects with his muscle or his mind via magnetic powers, it is still a strength feet is it not?

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (11974 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman lifting an Island made of Kryptonite and throwing it in Space is the best strength feat IMO.

#8 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya mags has the greatest power feat after supes lifting the island into space which i think is completely ridiculous.

#9 Posted by Perethorn (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

In Superman IV, he pushed the moon completely effortessly

#10 Posted by comicace3 (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy said:

Superman lifting an Island made of Kryptonite and throwing it in Space is the best strength feat IMO.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.