#1  Edited By Vrakmul
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Akwa

An average Decepticon is stronger than an average Necron...so I'm going with the Decepticons.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Hmmmmmm...I wonder?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

bump.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Terminators... simply because they could be among you and you not even know it and kill your ass... as a T-800 or T-850 or T-1000 with Human Tissue over Endoskeleton.... etc

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordCosmicKing

i think the terminators would be easy to spot with the glowing red eyes and stiff body movement i could avoid them by crossing the street. now the decepticons can cause mass damage and hide in plain site. the vehicle they turn into are just as dangerous to us humans as their combat form.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vrakmul
@LordCosmicKing said:
" i think the terminators would be easy to spot with the glowing red eyes and stiff body movement i could avoid them by crossing the street. now the decepticons can cause mass damage and hide in plain site. the vehicle they turn into are just as dangerous to us humans as their combat form. "
Especially Dispensor, he could be that soda vending machine your using right now!  And you wouldn't even know!  Or the toaster robots, they're everywhere, for all you know your toaster could really be a killer robot!
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordCosmicKing
@jloneblackheart said:
" Kyle Reese: Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead. "
thats why you carry an M80 and stick it in its rib cage... not like it can stop you, you seen how fast they move.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@LordCosmicKing:

Well that's just one. Minions makes me think an army of terminators. Plus, I don't think an M80 is going to blow up a terminator.Minimal damage at best. Not to mention I'm sure this terminator has some type of gun.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

I'm afraid of the uruk-hai.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordCosmicKing
@jloneblackheart said:
" @LordCosmicKing:

Well that's just one. Minions makes me think an army of terminators. Plus, I don't think an M80 is going to blow up a terminator.Minimal damage at best. Not to mention I'm sure this terminator has some type of gun.
"
i was just crackin wise with the firecracker joke, since i have seen bigger explosions then the pipe bomb reese made. besides an army of terminators with low tech guns would be easy prey to a decepticon.

P.S. why didnt the o.m.a.c.'s make the grade?
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@LordCosmicKing: I know the Decepticons could easily destroy terminators. I'm just saying what would be the most fearsome to me. I least I can try to bargain with a decepticon (even though it may be pointless). But there is definitely no reasoning with a terminator.

OMACs are on a much higher level than all of the one's mentioned. That's my guess why they aren't included.
Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Slinger

I picked necrons. They're scary as hell, and there's like twenty bajillion of them.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

I wish you could edit polls.  I really do. 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I've wanted to see some get into a car and have it be a Decepticon and this it transforms with you still in the car...ouch

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul
@War Killer said:
" I've wanted to see some get into a car and have it be a Decepticon and this it transforms with you still in the car...ouch "
Autobots eject you immediately, decepticons either crush you, vaporize you, or eject you, depending on how willing they are to get their parts dirty,  Organiphobes like Megatron would vaporize you.  He doesn't want your germs.  To him organic beings are the lowest possible form of life, carbon based creatures in particular. 
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
" I've wanted to see some get into a car and have it be a Decepticon and this it transforms with you still in the car...ouch "
Autobots eject you immediately, decepticons either crush you or eject you, depending on how willing they are to get their parts dirty,  Organiphobes like megatron would vaporize you.  He doesn't want your germs.  To him organic beings are the lowest possible form of life, carbon based creatures in particular.  "
I just kinda funny in movie to see a guy jump in a car and then be crushed by a Decepticon
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vrakmul
@War Killer said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
Autobots eject you immediately, decepticons either crush you or eject you, depending on how willing they are to get their parts dirty,  Organiphobes like megatron would vaporize you.  He doesn't want your germs.  To him organic beings are the lowest possible form of life, carbon based creatures in particular.  "
I just kinda funny in movie to see a guy jump in a car and then be crushed by a Decepticon "
He took time away from completely kicking Optimus's ass all over the screen to flick a human away and say "dissgusting!"
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
I just kinda funny in movie to see a guy jump in a car and then be crushed by a Decepticon "
He took time away from completely kicking Optimus's ass all over the screen to flick a human away and say "dissgusting!" "
I always thought those parts were funny for some reason
CyberX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CyberX

Has that ever actually happened, ive thought about that too..and im gonna have to pick the terminators, a pissed off arnold chasing you is scary sure they wouldnt do much damage to the decepticons but to humans termnators are the reason humanity is pushed to the brink

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul
@geraldthesloth said:
"

"
Poor orc. 
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

If i lived in middle earth. I would cry at the site of an uruk hai

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul

We all know what one t-850 can do.  But how does the resistance prevail against platoons of them?

Or a division of 20,000 of them?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dreadnaught said:
"We all know what one t-850 can do.  But how does the resistance prevail against platoons of them?

"
...Time To Join the Resistance  
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vrakmul
@War Killer said:
" @Dreadnaught said:
"We all know what one t-850 can do.  But how does the resistance prevail against platoons of them?

"
...Time To Join the Resistance   "
One T-850 can kick an ambulance with enough power to send it zooming away.   And tear a small safe's door off.  Also, they can withstand ridiculous amounts of punishment, a platoon of them would wipe the floor with an armored division. 
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Dreadnaught said:

"
...Time To Join the Resistance   "
One T-850 can kick an ambulance with enough power to send it zooming away.   And tear a small safe's door off.  Also, they can withstand ridiculous amounts of punishment, a platoon of them would wipe the floor with an armored division.  "
In Other Words...RUUUUUN!!!
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul
@War Killer said:
" Hmmmmmm...I wonder?
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Demolisher Facts. 

Demolisher is made out of %100 pure condensed awesome.
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
@Dreadnaught said:
"@War Killer said:
" Hmmmmmm...I wonder?
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
Demolisher Facts.  Demolisher is made out of %100 pure condensed awesome."
And he crushes things
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Demolisher Facts. 
Demolisher is made out of %100 pure condensed awesome.
Demolisher crushes things. 
Demolisher once fought Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and Rambo all at once, all that was left was a unscathed demolisher and three bloody smears on the ground. 
Demolisher's tears can cure all diseases, too bad demolisher can't cry, and even if he could, he wouldn't.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
@LordCosmicKing said:
" i think the terminators would be easy to spot with the glowing red eyes and stiff body movement i could avoid them by crossing the street. now the decepticons can cause mass damage and hide in plain site. the vehicle they turn into are just as dangerous to us humans as their combat form. "
Bull... Skynet never sends Terminator back through time that arent at least T-800 level with Living Tissue over Metal Endoskeleton... you wouldnt spot a Terminator until its too late... now those Transformers use the concept of Vehicles to hide themselves... but I know if a Truck or a Car was approching me at a high or mid speed for any reason... I am getting my ass back or at least trying... but you cant do that with Terminators cause they look like regular people... if anything you probably wouldnt start moving till you saw the gun come out... and by then... you would probably be dead...
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

Also the T-X can expand it's breasts to cause men to stop what they're doing and look. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
@Dreadnaught said:
" Also the T-X can expand it's breasts to cause men to stop what they're doing and look.  "
Thats Correct...