• 62 results
#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote X-Men Last Stand no contest.

#3 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Last Stand. Although this would be my answer anyway I think that maybe there should have been more choices as some people will like these movies but dislike something like First Class or Captain America First Avenger (limited number I'd expect though)

#4 Edited by k4tzm4n (43909 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of those, I was "most disappointed" with Spider-Man 3, despite Sandman's brilliant origin scene.

Staff Online
#5 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I say the Man Thing movie ,then all of the Xmen movies, except the Wolverine related one, and I really don't like Wolvie that much.

#6 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest I didn't think of that LOL.

#7 Posted by TheCannon (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

None were disapointing or horrible. All lived up to or surpassed expectations and were amazing.

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (43909 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnkmccubbin91 said:

X-Men Last Stand. Although this would be my answer anyway I think that maybe there should have been more choices as some people will like these movies but dislike something like First Class or Captain America First Avenger (limited number I'd expect though)

Honestly, I wasn't a fan of CA: TFA.

Staff Online
#9 Posted by StrangeMan (411 posts) - - Show Bio

While Spider-Man 3 and Last Stand were mostly more dissapointing as comic book movies (don't get me wrong, they are still bad as just movies, but most of the complaints come from the dissapointments we had compared to the comics), Origins was horrible in every single way.

#10 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

@StrangeMan said:

While Spider-Man 3 and Last Stand were mostly more dissapointing as comic book movies (don't get me wrong, they are still bad as just movies, but most of the complaints come from the dissapointments we had compared to the comics), Origins was horrible in every single way.

I feel like you plucked these words from my brain!

#11 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

How do they call the movie "Last Stand", when the final Last Stand of the movie ended up being a lame short battle? Its almost as disappointing as finding out the difference between chicken and McChicken(translated this word means not chicken).

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (5569 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

None were disapointing or horrible. All lived up to or surpassed expectations and were amazing.

This is why you are my favorite troll.

#13 Posted by 14NC3 (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

daredevil

#14 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

i personally liked all these movies, none of them were disappointing to me.

#15 Posted by TheCannon (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@TheCannon said:

This is why you are my favorite troll.

I'm not trolling.

#16 Edited by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I never had the "pleasure" of watching Wolverine, but the other two were astoundingly bad. At least X-men sort of had an excuse with one of the lead actors leaving forcing them to change the script, Spider-man was just bad.

I was so excited about having Venom on the big screen, but only having him fully in it for like 10 minutes, as well as having him pull his Venom face back EVERY TIME HE TALKED completely killed it for me. The only good thing about it was Sandman.That god for the reboot,I would have disregarded Spider-man 4 after that.

Well, not really, but the reboot was necessary.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21850 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's the button for fantastic four? or amazing spiderman?

Spiderman 3 would have been better if there was no sandman and we just got more and a better venom. Last stand could have been better if they didn't kill everyone cool! But we did get kitty Pryde... origins would have been great if it wasn't for barakapool... a normal dead pool would have made the movie awesome.

#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Of those? X3. I'd elaborate, but I honestly feel like I don't need to, lol.

#19 Posted by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Of those three, I found The Last Stand the most watchable. However, it had the more stuff in it I disliked than pretty much any other movie... ever. Killing off Xavier AND Jean AND Cyclops? Juggernaut is just a mutant with a dumb helmet? But it was an entertaining movie with good pacing at least. Spider-Man 3 was way too long and got really boring about the time Spider-Man dumped the black suit. X-Men Origins: Wolverine was just all around bad, and the bathroom scene had the worst CGI since the turn of the millenium. That gets my vote.

#20 Edited by Manwhohaseverything (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

I went with X-Men origins. I think that was the worst film. However, Spider-man 3 may have been more disappointing, as I was hoping it'd be good, like the first two were IMHO. And just to show we all have different taste. I really liked CA-TFA, a lot. Heck, I liked it more than The Avengers (which I honestly didn't care for, but won't go so far as to say it was garbage or anything like that.) Now, I think the first FF movie was a huge let-down. Because of it, I never saw the 2nd one, which I am told was even worse!

#21 Edited by The_Tree (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, that movie is just unbearable for me.

#22 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of those: Last Stand

Out of all of them: tie between Ghost Rider, Daredevil and Elektra

#23 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 3 had a ridiculous plot and too many characters - but at least it was still fun (I actually liked the cringy moments like the dancing!). X-Men the Last Stand was just dull and also suffered from too many characters, but it was saved by strong acting.

Wolverine Origins, on the other hand, also suffered from a stupid plot and too many characters, but aside from Jackman-Schreiber, did not have the strength of any likeable characters or good acting to fall back on.

Also, what the f*ck, Deadpool?!

#24 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually enjoyed all three of those.

#25 Posted by lilben42 (2543 posts) - - Show Bio

Elecktra.

#26 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I vote X-Men Last Stand no contest.

#27 Posted by Z3RO180 (6536 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 3 sucked on so many levels witch is a shame cause the first two where amazing

#28 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted X-Men Last stand. I really hated that movie. Almost as much as I hated Jonah Hex.....

#29 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Why isn't daredevil or elektra in there?

#30 Posted by TheCasketFiller (58 posts) - - Show Bio

daredevil

#31 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Most disappointing was Spider-Man 3. Most horrible is Punisher: War Zone.

#32 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man 3 was the most disappointing for me, even though the last stand and wolverine were way worse (especially the latter)

The worst however is ghost rider: spirit of vengeance. I had no idea you could make a movie more horrible than the first one, but there you go

#33 Posted by Xwraith (18121 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Last Stand, even though I don't think it's predecessors have aged well at all.

#34 Posted by Prodigy P (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose Origins, but shouldn't Elektra be on this list????

#35 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i hated spider-man 3. venom was such a huge  letdown. tobey maguire  was cry too much and the movie was too corny. hancock was better than spider-man 3.  

#36 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
@Z3RO180 said:
Spider-Man 3 sucked on so many levels witch is a shame cause the first two where amazing
#37 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Wolverine, but there are half a dozen Marvel movies worse than those. Most of those are 'bad' because they changed a lot from the comics and most comic readers hate that for some reason.

Daredevil, Elektra , Punisher: War Zone, The first Punisher(even the second wasn't that good), Ghost Rider, Man-Thing, Fantastic Four, anything Hulk... all much worse than any of those three, IMO.

#38 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men: The Last Stand.

#39 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

All had their fair share of flaws.

X3 had too many deaths, the portrayal of Juggernaut was horrendous, and Beast was too much of a minor character.

Spiderman 3 was terrible. The only good thing was Sandman. The black suit, emo Peter Parker, and the way Venom went out was all disappointing.

X-Men Origins got boring at times, had too many minor characters and none of them stood out, they blew off Gambit a bit, and Deadpool........... dear lord.

Dislike them all but if I had to pick one, it would be Spiderman 3.

#40 Posted by callsignneptune (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 3 was awful.

#41 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5874 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for Spiderman 3 since Venom was so disappointing in that movie, but X-Men Last Stand definitely comes in a close second for killing everybody off.

#42 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Out of those, I was "most disappointed" with Spider-Man 3, despite Sandman's brilliant origin scene.

#43 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is ghost rider not an option?

I mean sure they made a sequel but still he has so much potential and there's never been a truly great supernatural comic book movie.

(Spawn hasn't stood up to time and hellboy is a decent but not great. The closest we probably have is the original blade really.)

#44 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22234 posts) - - Show Bio

I can say which one was the least horrible, X-Men 3: The Last Stand.

#45 Posted by kingsloth (249 posts) - - Show Bio

By far Ghost rider 2, it may be the worst superhero movie i've ever seen. Then electra. FF2

#46 Posted by fps_dean (255 posts) - - Show Bio

@14NC3 said:

daredevil

My thoughts exactly

:

#47 Posted by TDK_1997 (14892 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men Origins:Wolverine.I was just midn blown of the stupidity of the movie.

#48 Posted by Dogofwarorion (32 posts) - - Show Bio

In this list, i'll go with x-men origins but you still forget how bad was daredevil... I mean Ben Affleck was just so dumb in that role...

#49 Posted by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manwhohaseverything said:

I went with X-Men origins. I think that was the worst film. However, Spider-man 3 may have been more disappointing, as I was hoping it'd be good, like the first two were IMHO. And just to show we all have different taste. I really liked CA-TFA, a lot. Heck, I liked it more than The Avengers (which I honestly didn't care for, but won't go so far as to say it was garbage or anything like that.) Now, I think the first FF movie was a huge let-down. Because of it, I never saw the 2nd one, which I am told was even worse!

I agree with your assessment of opinions, for instance: I thought the two FF movies were okay. Not amazing, but they don't belong in the discussion with this garbage here.

#50 Posted by Humanoid (132 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Pretty much this.