#1 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think are the greatest threats in both Marvel and DC?

DC: Darkseid, The Joker, Superboy Prime

Marvel: Galactus, Thanos

#2 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Jonez120 (5145 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is probably The Anti-Monitor or Parralax

Marvel is probably The big G like you mentioned.

#4 Edited by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez120 said:

DC is probably The Anti-Monitor or Parralax

Marvel is probably The big G like you mentioned.

I'd agree with this list as well.

#5 Edited by JetiiMitra (8870 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus isn't a villain.

#6 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

DC - Darkseid, Cyborg Superman, Zoom

#7 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

Depends on how you look at it really. I'd still consider him a huge threat to the Marvel Universe because he can't be reasoned with.

#8 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid, Parallax and those monitors worldwide wise. But on an earth level, Joker would be dangerous. And maybe Lex Luthor, but then again Luthor could also be considered a anti-hero, so maybe nit.

#9 Edited by JetiiMitra (8870 posts) - - Show Bio

@gordyman said:

@mitran said:

Depends on how you look at it really. I'd still consider him a huge threat to the Marvel Universe because he can't be reasoned with.

He's a force of nature doing what needs to be done to keep the universe balanced. From what I've heard, without him the MU would be worse off than it is with him. He isn't evil or good, just necessary. So I don't think he's a villain and though I might understand why others would call him one, I really think it's just an issue of not having a large enough perspective.

#10 Edited by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

DC:

http://www.newsarama.com/18748-10-most-dangerous-villains-in-the-dc-universe.html

#11 Posted by The_Deathstroker (8023 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel:

http://www.newsarama.com/18986-the-definitive-10-best-marvel-villains.html

#12 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

If you glide over the obvious big intergalactic baddies, for DC Joker would definitely be the biggest threat, to the world, he is unpredictable, smart and deadly.

Marvel I quite like Magneto as a big human level threat though you can argue how villainous he truly is and Doctor Doom

#13 Edited by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently:

DC (New 52): Trigon (he's already left several universes in ruins and hasn't made a proper grab for the main DCU yet.. because he got bored with just wiping stuff out)

Marvel: Thanos (apparently the only one that has the staying power to return)

#14 Posted by jason_g (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess most dangerous can mean many different things. But I'll go with Boomerang and what Said did with him over in Daredevil

#15 Posted by MaccyD (5111 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised Beyonder hasn't been mentioned yet. He is pretty much the Marvel equivalent of the Anti-Monitor.

#16 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10248 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom for Marvel.

#17 Posted by Gordyman (622 posts) - - Show Bio

If you glide over the obvious big intergalactic baddies, for DC Joker would definitely be the biggest threat, to the world, he is unpredictable, smart and deadly.

Marvel I quite like Magneto as a big human level threat though you can argue how villainous he truly is and Doctor Doom

Doom an Mag aren't as big of threats on Earth, that honor goes to the Red Skull.