Who's the baddest of the bad? >:)

#1 Posted by raythelion (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Malgus. or Darth Nihl.

#2 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by chem86 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan no doubt

#4 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17552 posts) - - Show Bio

I am huge KOTOR and Revan fanboy. One of the best story lines ever told.

#6 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17552 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@fallschirmjager: So why do you like Revan so much?

Are you unfamiliar with his story? Its one of the best ever. Wayyyy better than Vader.

#8 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

The extent of his power cannot be put into words… and his perceptions have grown as well. To him… You are dust motes in a storm… a grain upon the beach… and as insignificant as a body that orbits the graveyard of Malachor.
#9 Edited by RedLantern23 (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Dooku

#10 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallschirmjager: Well, never actually got to play the first KOTOR game, but know the lore of the character well enough. I was just curious as to why he was your favorite.

#11 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17552 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@fallschirmjager: Well, never actually got to play the first KOTOR game, but know the lore of the character well enough. I was just curious as to why he was your favorite.

Because of the story like I said. Its so great. Being a prodigy as a Jedi, wanting to be more of a force for good rather than the Jedi's isolationist ways, falling to the Dark Side, surviving a capital ship blowing up his own ship, forgetting who is he and becoming a Jedi / Sith again (depending on how you went, but I believe Jedi is canon) and then ultimately becoming a Grey Jedi lol. He's pretty much the only dude to have been at extreme ends of the Dark / Light sides of the force.

Also his mask/armor and robe is sexy :)

#12 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller, he stomped The Emperor after all.

#13 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Leather Tush.(Abridged Marik Ishtar)

#15 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

The answer is obviously Darth Sidious.

#16 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller, he stomped The Emperor after all.

He even returned from death...somehow.

#17 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: I just love the lore and fear associated with him. He is like no other sith, he is not a "powerful man" or even a personality, he is the darkside incarnate, a pure force of nature. Kreia (a great sith in her own right) feared him. He could instantly kill and absorb any force user that wasnt a wound in the force. He would have devoured the universe if he wasnt stopped. I love Nihilus.

#18 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Plagueis

4. Darth Zannah

5. Darth Bane

#19 Edited by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: Yeah, no denying his power for sure.

Damn, I'm still torn on who I'm gonna vote for... It's either Dooku, Nihl, Malgus, or Vader.

#20 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

Force bump~

#21 Edited by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice, it really is. When it comes to being purely "badass", I'd have to say Malgus is very high on that list for me.

#23 Edited by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Darth Plagueis, Zannah, Kun or Bane has votes? What kind of madness is this?

#25 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Darth Plagueis, Zannah, Kun or Bane has votes? What kind of madness is this?

There are characters in the poll who aren't even Sith.

#26 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I noticed that as well, I mean Grevious? He is not even a Force sensitive let alone Sith -_- Also I know there is a "other" option but Naga Sadow is a important figure he should be mandatory.

#27 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: I noticed that as well, I mean Grevious? He is not even a Force sensitive let alone Sith -_- Also I know there is a "other" option but Naga Sadow is a important figure he should be mandatory.

Savage Opress... Asajj... Starkiller... the Legacy Sith...

Yup. All much more noteworthy than Naga Sadow.

#28 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: That makes no sense whatsoever *smh*

#29 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Revan is awesome, easily the coolest IMO.

#31 Posted by Outside_85 (9032 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader, only one that counts or matters.

#32 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @jedixman: I added those choices for more casual fans who are only familiar with the movies or animated series, they're quite a few sith like Traya, Naga Shadow, Scourge who I was tempted to add but the other choice works.

Also, Savage Opress and the Dark Apprentice(Not Starkiller, the other clone) are sith. Asajj is called a Dark Jedi, but that's highly debatable.

But you can still vote for anybod and explain why they're so awesome, so what's the problem?

#33 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

Also, Savage Opress and the Dark Apprentice(Not Starkiller, the other clone) are sith.

Prove it. Just... just prove it.

#34 Edited by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Maul offically made his little brother his apprentice, and the Dark Apprentice was Vader's true student and backup plan if Starkiller couldn't be turned.

Btw who did you vote for?

#35 Edited by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio
@ostyo said:

@jedixman: Maul offically made his little brother his apprentice

Doesn't matter. Two reasons:

1. Maul was never a master. He never earned that right by killing his master, and therefore he has absolutely no right to take an apprentice. Opress is a pretender, and Maul is a failure.
  2. Maul was barely a real Sith Apprentice. He was just a temporary means to an end.

Now:

@ostyo said:

and the Dark Apprentice was Vader's true student and backup plan if Starkiller couldn't be turned.

And Starkiller wasn't an actual Sith either. Again, just a means. He was never going to be a successor.

@ostyo said:

Btw who did you vote for?

Palpatine.

#36 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22306 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't choose -_-

#37 Edited by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Plenty of Sith didn't actually kill their own masters, they're still regarded as true Sith. Dark Apprentice isn't Starkiller, unlike Starkiller or Galen he became a true apprentice to Vader.

AH, why is Palpatine your favorite? :D

#38 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@jedixman: Plenty of Sith didn't actually kill their own masters, they're still regarded as true Sith.

For the most part, no. Not with Banite Sith.

#39 Posted by i_like_swords (14475 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader. He is one of the most menacing villains in all of fiction, nevermind just the Sith.

#40 Posted by ccraft (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Maul all the way

#41 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Darth Millennial, Darth Malak, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus never actually suceeded in killing their masters but are still consider great Sith Lords who took on their students. Heck, Count Dooku was viewed as nothing more then a tool by his master like many apprentices were, that didn't make them any less of a Sith.

Anyway, I have a question for ya.

#42 Posted by JediXMan (30630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo said:

@jedixman: Darth Millennial, Darth Malak, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus never actually suceeded in killing their masters but are still consider great Sith Lords who took on their students.

And none of them, except for Millennial, are Banite Sith. So they are not applicable. Darth Sion was also the lowest of the Sith Triumvirate.

Millennial is not a Sith Master. He left his master and made a cult, forcing his master to take a new apprentice. He never became a Sith Master.

#43 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Haha, guess we have very different opinions on the Sith.

#44 Posted by Ostyo (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Why is he your favorite? :)

#45 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I dunno. Hard to pick between Vader, Maul, Revan, and Talon, but I went with Talon because 1. GRRL POWAH and 2. Unffff.

#46 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6482 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS guy:

If I were to pick one Sith to train me as a master, it would be Malgus, the greatest Sith to hold a saber.

#47 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

As for why Palpatine is my favorite, it is because of 3 reasons;

1. He is the most powerful Sith hands down, no question about it. They are very few that could even pose a threat to Palpatine at the height of his power, let alone beat him. The only people on this list that would even pose a threat to the Revenge Of The Sith version Palpatine, is Plagueis and Caedus, the rest would be stomped so hard to the point it's almost silly that it's a battle.

2. He is pure evil. Palpatine is basicly Satan in the Star Wars universe. He would destroy a planet just because he hates a perticular race. He cares for nothing but power and furthering his goal. To me not only is the Emperor the best Sith ever ; I would go as far and say he is the best villian in fiction period.

3. He is a mastermind and a master manipulator. He is arguably the best strategist in Star Wars canon. The way he manipulated both sides of the Clone Wars.....was flawless. The way he manipulated Anakin and turned him to the darkside, the way he manipulated Plagueis for years with out said Sith knowing it was , The way he planned the fall of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith and rise of the Empire is astonishing. The Grand Plan was executed flawlessly by the badass that goes by the name of Darth Sidious.

#48 Posted by Bruxae (13885 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Revan, cause I got to make her what she is.

#49 Edited by k12killa (47 posts) - - Show Bio

MACE WINDU???

#50 Posted by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Maul made Sith cool.