• 74 results
Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Most anticipated Marvel movie (81 votes)

Black Panther 21%
DareDevil (Reboot) 6%
Deadpool 19%
Doctor Strange 14%
Ghost Rider (2012 movie sequel) 0%
Hulk (2008 movie sequel starring Mark Ruffalo) 10%
Iron Fist 1%
Luke Cage 2%
Moon Knight 10%
Nova 4%
Punisher (2004 movie sequel) 2%
Silver Surfer 11%

What Marvel character based movie would you like to see most?

#51 Edited by Night Thrasher (3699 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel should work on more television series. Luke Cage would be awesome on ABC. Moon Knight on HBO would be interesting. And I think a StarJammers series would be SyFy's biggest hit.

#52 Edited by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange is sort of the untapped and uncharted landscape of the bunch. I mean we've seen all the other kinds of movies already... street level on up.. but where I thought Thor would touch on more mystical/mythological topics - it just didn't (though I love the direction they took the film as it folded nicely into the rest of the emerging Marvel movieverse). So I would like to see something offered up that is going to require a bit more concentration on both the viewing side of things as well as the production side. That film, in my opinion, is going to have to be Doctor Strange.

#53 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: Confusing as in you don't know why she's called that?

Do you mean having super strength makes her unattractive?

Let's say so ;)

#54 Posted by novi_homines (1338 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange is sort of the untapped and uncharted landscape of the bunch. I mean we've seen all the other kinds of movies already... street level on up.. but where I thought Thor would touch on more mystical/mythological topics - it just didn't (though I love the direction they took the film as it folded nicely into the rest of the emerging Marvel movieverse). So I would like to see something offered up that is going to require a bit more concentration on both the viewing side of things as well as the production side. That film, in my opinion, is going to have to be Doctor Strange.

If filmed in the way your tell about, it will be brilliant. However street level with mystical/mythological concept in a Moon Knight movie would be my total favorite.

#57 Posted by wundagoreborn (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight would be awesome. Start it like a noir about a cabbie, then reveal the origin in flashback...

#58 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6458 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Doctor Strange, & Moon Knight.

I'd like a Magneto solo movie, too.

#59 Posted by nightwingnerd (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of what's on this list I have to say Deadpool.

Then a Daredevil re-boot, closely followed by a Mark Ruffalo Hulk movie. He played the best Bruce Banner yet, IMO.

And that Hulk looked awesome!

Out of the ones Marvel has already confirmed I'm really psyched about Captain America: Winter Soldier.

This

#60 Edited by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6429 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberwarrior: So she's a horrible character because you find her unattractive?

#62 Edited by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@fallen_crippled said:

Black Panther, Doctor Strange, & Moon Knight.

I'd like a Magneto solo movie, too.

It ain't such a good idea I think. Magneto already appeared in 4 movies (or more?) and as his solo debut won't be without characters like Professor X and other, it would be pretty much as a new X-men movie.

At the end of June "Most anticipated Marvel movie"s will be announced.

#63 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel should work on more television series. Luke Cage would be awesome on ABC. Moon Knight on HBO would be interesting. And I think a StarJammers series would be SyFy's biggest hit.

Moon Knight on HBO... I like the idea)

#64 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know Ghost Rider had a sequel until it was almost out of theaters, and I'd say Doctor Strange on that list...but seriously, it's all about the sequel to the Avengers.

#65 Posted by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know Ghost Rider had a sequel until it was almost out of theaters, and I'd say Doctor Strange on that list...but seriously, it's all about the sequel to the Avengers.

I didn't know Ghost Rider had a sequel until I accidently saw it at Marvel.com... What was the budget of that movie?

#66 Edited by CyberWarrior (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Any more opinions?

#67 Edited by Chaos Prime (10857 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange

#68 Edited by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova!

#69 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (15614 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Strange

#70 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (15614 posts) - - Show Bio
#72 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Nova, Deadpool, Daredevil

#73 Posted by NovaRichRider (327 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@novarichrider: hahah come on! A Nova movie would be awesome but wouldn't Black Panther be as well?

#75 Edited by Apparatus_Unearth (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of love for Black Panther. I'd choose Hulk, he's my favorite from Marvel.

#76 Posted by frogdog (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther with Micheal jai white.