MoS 2 might just show world engine effects.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Poll MoS 2 might just show world engine effects. (40 votes)

Yes 63%
No 13%
Wait and see 25%

People are mad about how Wonder Women is being crammed into MoS 2. But I think aside from Batman any other character (Flash has also been rumored) are just going to be brief cameos that show them post world engine. Goyer has said multiple times that Superman is the first Superhero to come forward and that he will start the trend (Batman isnt a superhero so he doesnt count). If I had to guess a lot of the Superheros origin is going to be based on what happened with MoS.

Aquaman- Atlantis is effected by World Engine

Flash- Maybe the world engine caused Barry to become the Flash or like Goyer said he follows Superman's lead.

Wonder Woman- World Engine effected Paradise Island, maybe it caused Steve Trevor to crash on it.

So my guess is that Wonder Woman will make a brief appearance, if that's so are you okay with this scenario?

• 
Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

That actually would make for a cool scenario. Maybe the world engine set off a thunderstorm near the atmosphere of central city, thus giving Barry his powers. As for Aquaman, perhaps he felt that the world engine might have been an act of violence against Atlantis by the "surface dwellers" or something.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That would be pretty cool.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think so. MOS 2 will be off the charts, full of firsts: Superman and Batman together in a film, Wonder Woman in a major motion picture, and this will be full of DC cameos I think. It will be... AWESOME!

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@z3ro180 said:

That would be pretty cool.

Agreed. Man, this movie's going to be so awesome regardless! Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman in the same movie!!

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

yes

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Yes that'd be off the hook

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By Bezza

Yes....

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. YES. YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

That would actually seem to make a lot of sense.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Batman's role is going to be to find out that Clark is Superman and together they will recruit other heroes.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

That'd make sense. Good idea! It could be the reason that a lot of superheros come out of the woodwork and then the content of the third movie could be how they meet or why they come together.

And I think they could still have Batman be closeted in the new movie. Let's face it, Batman becomes a lot less scary when he's no longer an urban legend. I just really hope they don't have him be the reason Superman doesn't kill. They keep talking about how an older Batman is going to teach Supes how to be a hero or be a guiding hand. I guess that's ok, but Superman is a hero in his own right, and shouldn't be Batman's protege. I'd really hate if they did that to the character, especially since I loved almost every novel character development in MoS.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I think it's a neat idea for Steve Trevor and Aquaman. I'd prefer Flash's origin be its own thing, though.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it will be Superman and Batman with cameos from other heroes, then if there is a MOS 3 just make it a full on Justice League thing. Which will most likely happen, seeing as there are usually larger numbers in the 3rd movie (Mutant army in X3, Iron Man suits in IM3)

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I disagree on Batman not being a super-hero but I agree that he hasn't "come out" before Superman he would have no reason to show himself to the world. He should still be a myth, but obviously the skirmish with Superman will be to big to pass it of like that so he will make his first public appearance.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sounds cool

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hoping for rhis being a set-up of a Justice League Movie. But they should really, really remember that this is a superman movie and treat it accordingly.

Flash speed effects ftw!

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SaintWildcard

Hoping for rhis being a set-up of a Justice League Movie. But they should really, really remember that this is a superman movie and treat it accordingly.

Flash speed effects ftw!

When you phrase it like that it makes it sound like Iron Man 2.... OH GOD NO

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

Maybe the world engine created some kryptonite on earth?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That makes a lot of sense. One guy also pointed out that when Zod teleported his ship, there was glowing green rocks sucked in with it.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like it could work.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be a really cool way to introduce Kryptonite! The World Engine already had that affect on him in MOS, so they could make it work.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like it could work.

I just hope we get an Aquaman Trilogy. The World Engine could have caused unrest in Atlantis causing them to Look for Arthur. But then again that might make him to young so

That actually would make for a cool scenario. Maybe the world engine set off a thunderstorm near the atmosphere of central city, thus giving Barry his powers. As for Aquaman, perhaps he felt that the world engine might have been an act of violence against Atlantis by the "surface dwellers" or something.

this might work too.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LyraFay

Yeah, I've been thinking since Wonder Woman was announced that those World Engines could cause an serious damage and people of the world. It makes sense. I hope you're right.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@dr_harlequin said:

That makes a lot of sense. One guy also pointed out that when Zod teleported his ship, there was glowing green rocks sucked in with it.

@dr_harlequin said:

That would be a really cool way to introduce Kryptonite! The World Engine already had that affect on him in MOS, so they could make it work.

Oh my god. That is an amazing idea. You know how the WE was increasing the mass of the Earth, and thus weakening Superman? Maybe after it was destroyed, some rocks were left that were still affected, meaning they would affect Superman too, weakening him!

And Lex could then manipulate Superman into going there again to test out the effects. Yes yes yes

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@iheartzombies92: Perhaps Lex can get Clark to make a report on some "special rocks" and will find out what happens when he gets close to them.

But that scenario would have to mean Lex knows who Superman is, and that would be bad. >.>' Now these speculations are gonna bother me!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

Flash speed effects ftw!

Believe me. That wasn't my intention in the slightest.

All I meant was, we should get a justice league movie, so they might just introduce who WW is or something.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_rog_el said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Flash speed effects ftw!

Believe me. That wasn't my intention in the slightest.

All I meant was, we should get a justice league movie, so they might just introduce who WW is or something.

No problem Brah, just messing with you. I think the chances of this being a bad movie very low (imo).

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: Perhaps Lex can get Clark to make a report on some "special rocks" and will find out what happens when he gets close to them.

But that scenario would have to mean Lex knows who Superman is, and that would be bad. >.>' Now these speculations are gonna bother me!

I just realized the problem with that theory... the WE was affecting humans as well, so Lex or whoever wouldn't be able to use them directly :/

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dr_harlequin said:

I just realized the problem with that theory... the WE was affecting humans as well, so Lex or whoever wouldn't be able to use them directly :/

Kryptonite has always been dangerous to humans too. It's why Lex got cancer in the animated series.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92 said:

@dr_harlequin said:

Kryptonite has always been dangerous to humans too. It's why Lex got cancer in the animated series.

Yeah, but the way MoS kryptonite would affect Superman is by making him weaker by exposing him to stronger gravity. A normal human would get crushed.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had predicted that Lexcorp would repair the damage to Metropolis and Lex would try to convince people to denounce aliens/superhuman.

That's a great idea

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also think its should take a couple years after MOS, it'll make sense for Wonder Woman and The Flash.

Dr_Harlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dr_Harlequin

@iheartzombies92: I don't think it's just restricted to gravity, because when Superman gets on Zod's ship, he loses his power. But it wasn't necessarily gravity because all Lois had to do was put on a mask. I think they could probably still introduce the Kryptonite via WE since it was turning Earth into Krypton.

IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: I don't think it's just restricted to gravity, because when Superman gets on Zod's ship, he loses his power. But it wasn't necessarily gravity because all Lois had to do was put on a mask. I think they could probably still introduce the Kryptonite via WE since it was turning Earth into Krypton.

I thought the WE would create kryptonite by increasing the mass of the rocks... but your idea sounds plausible too. I hope for something along those lines :D