Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

She was once a villain known as Screaming Mimi now she's reborn as a heroine otherwise known as Songbird. Melissa Gold was a founding and long time member of the Thunderbolts (not including the current team). She served the team well but unlike many other former villains who turned hero,she has moved up in my opinion instead she stayed with the Thunderbolt through all their incarnations. I feel this woman has done her time with her former team now she should be on to bigger things. Captain America once said she's destined to be and Avenger then why hasn't Marvel put her on the team (Hickman's team isn't complete yet). Songbird has very formidable powers she's handled some tough opponents. I thought she would be apart of the Avengers or the Fearless Defenders. Heck, I even thought even the new Mighty team lead by Luke Cage.However I was wrong but I still love her Marvel needs to push her more, put the spotlight on her. What do you think guys?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

I 100% agree.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I say she maybe belongs with the Fearless Defenders. Although that team seems more warrior based.

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers