Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 WastelandMan  Online

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

@m_man: I bet you change what you are saying now.

LMAO XD

He pushed the SUN in that scan not the solar system. The solar system followed the sun because of gravity. Nice try though.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By tensor

@pooty: Yes but from what we see in the scan it is small.It is not planet size.That is why I bring up the surfer scan.To show that if it is the size of a planet that was a bad job of doing that.

I did not write the comic or draw how small it was.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Kingant27

@tensor: Stop bringing up SS to change the subject, and avoid your terrible signs of biasism here.

You are not debating, becuase there is nothing worth debating about here, and you are not debating; you are desperately trying to lowball, yet Drax's feat is still leagues above Superman's, so again nothing to debate about.

It says a small sun; and if you could read the post above, I posted that our sun is small, so it would be in the same area; and not to mention the smallest star is still so far above his feat, it's not worth debating.

My debate isn't to prove you wrong, because you are wrong; I don't even need to, yet I and other users are to try and get you to realise the stupidity of your post, yet you continue to dig yourself a bigger hole.

You need to read properly:

I said even if it was the size of our Earth; it would still massively dwarf our Earth in weight, by much; that it's not worth even mentioning.

Drax's feat stomps.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Think.

If he throw the Sun and by your logic again the Gravity of the sun pull the planets along.What you think really happen.That is just proving the point that happen.The planets are attach by the sun gravity so when he throw it away he throw everything and all. That does not change the weight.I am not on that because you just prove me right what happen.

Back on track now to the current debate.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

OP says drax bursting a star vs supes bench pressing the earth for 5 days.

Drax wins........ Well it was feat battle so it was not even close.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pooty

@tensor said:

@pooty: Yes but from what we see in the scan it is small.It is not planet size.That is why I bring up the surfer scan.To show that if it is the size of a planet that was a bad job of doing that.

I did not write the comic or draw how small it was.

I understand that you don't write the comics. But you do know bad writing when you see it. The Surfer scan is bad writing. Surfer is bigger then the planets and stars. You know that makes no sense. So why use that as an example? Also We don't know how small the star is. it's called forced imagery. Certain angles make things look smaller or bigger. You know a star has certain requirements. Even a small star has to be a certain size to be considered a star. If you know that, why argue it?

Is his hand bigger then the tower or is it forced imagery? What makes more sense?
Is his hand bigger then the tower or is it forced imagery? What makes more sense?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@tensor said:

@m_man: Think.

If he throw the Sun and by your logic again the Gravity of the sun pull the planets along.What you think really happen.That is just proving the point that happen.The planets are attach by the sun gravity so when he throw it away he throw everything and all. That does not change the weight.I am not on that because you just prove me right what happen.

Back on track now to the current debate.

No, you think. He pushed the sun, that's it. The sun was the focal point of gravity. You don't even know the basics of physics or even what you're talking about.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax's is more impressive....well OLD Drax, not current Drax as of a decade or 2. Poor Drax.

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lifting feats do not equal striking feats. if anything, being able to lift and hold something can classify as endurance. for example. spider-man can lift way more than iron fist can but iron fist hits way harder than spider-man. same can be said if you compare mammoth to karate kid

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Kingant27

@pooty: I already ready posted that the smallest known star still weighs 100x more than Jupiter, so his argument is pointless; don't feed him anymore.

Superman's feat clearly doesn't compare, no reason to debate, unless he continues to debate a topic he will never win; and wants to further dig a hole.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kingant27

@m_man: He can't understand or get round the fact that a star>planet, what makes you think he will understand physics, lol.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: The surfer feat only show that there is small sun in the marvel universe.

What comic is this scan from.I want to go and read this issue.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: Why are you bringing up SS, I wasn't talking about him; you were to try and distract users from your ridiculous claims.

What scan?

Lol, that you ignored everything else; after all this, do you still think Superman's feat is better?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@kingant27 said:

@m_man: He can't understand that a star>planet, what makes you think he will understand physics, lol.

Yep he doesn't but I wanted to respond just in case. I tried to keep it simple though I didn't even point out that superman was flying at super speed to increase his own mass significantly so it wasn't really much of a strength feat either.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's feat is so far below Drax's that it doesn't even register. How is this even a discussion?

Oh of course, cause tensor is involved doing his normal thing of low balling every Marvel feat that is more impressive than Superman's. Just ignore him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Same, I wonder where this is going, because it's not like an argument he will ever win; anyway, I will reply in the morning to his comments.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO XD

He pushed the SUN in that scan not the solar system. The solar system followed the sun because of gravity. Nice try though.

To be fair, (I'm assuming the scan above consists of all the regular planet/moons that our solar system has in real life) the Sun accounts for 99.8-99.9% of the mass of our solar system. All the other planets, moons, debris, and particles would be sort of non-factor when in comparison to the Sun, in the larger scheme of things. By pushing the Sun, he would be pushing pretty much the weight of the entire solar system, give or take 0.01% or so.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: If drax scan be proving that is the size of a sun like earth.His scan is better hands down.

I am just saying from that image it just does not look that way.

That is why I choose the other way.I said it twice.

I even ask you what comic this is in.

So I can ask my friend if he has it so I can read it to see if there is a different angle to show it like pooty said it might have appear small from the angle.

No shame in that.I just want to see all angles to be sure.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@mysticmedivh:

Yeah, that's true. I thought I'd point that out anyways.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Shawnbaby

@m_man said:

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO XD

To be fair, (I'm assuming the scan above consists of all the regular planet/moons that our solar system has in real life) the Sun accounts for 99.8-99.9% of the mass of our solar system. All the other planets, moons, debris, and particles would be sort of non-factor when in comparison to the Sun, in the larger scheme of things. By pushing the Sun, he would be pushing pretty much the weight of the entire solar system, give or take 0.01% or so.

To be fair if that System had anything like the mass of a full sized system...it would have wreaked catastrophic damage to our entire Solar System.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@m_man said:

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO XD

To be fair if that System had anything like the mass of a full sized system...it would have wreaked catastrophic damage to our entire Solar System.

I didn't quite get that. I'm not well informed about the location of where that feat took place. Could you provide some more context? Is it a solar system just like ours? Or is it many, many times greater in mass and size.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kingant27

@tensor: Lol, are really be serious.

The scan says a small sun, therefore the sun would be considered around the same size probably as our sun; not even our Earth.

I was only using the Earth for your purpose, because even the smallest known sun is 2 times bigger than Jupiter, and 100x times heavier.

Image can be deceiving, however it clearly shows a picture of a sun; with it stating a small sun.

Ask the creater of this thread to give you the issue, I don't know exactly of the top of my head.

thejoeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that is true, than Drax busting the star would have destroyed the surrounding planets in effect, but we don't see any orbiting planets being destroyed.

@mysticmedivh said:

@m_man said:

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO XD

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I have no problem with that yes I know he said small sun.The image after made it look smaller than what is it.That is why I wanted to read the comic.No worries if you cannot remember the number.Since you read the comic I guess I will take your word and that it was a bad image display of the sun.

So with that Drax feat is better.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@m_man said:

@tensor said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO XD

I didn't quite get that. I'm not well informed about the location of where that feat took place. Could you provide some more context? Is it a solar system just like ours? Or is it many, many times greater in mass and size.

It took place on DC Earth. Other than that I don't know much about the mini-system Supes throws out of the solar system.

What I am saying is that if that mini system had equivalent mass to a full sized system...the effect on both systems would be cataclysmic in nature. In the immortal words of Dr. Egon Spengler "It would be bad"

Loading Video...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shawnbaby

If that is true, than Drax busting the star would have destroyed the surrounding planets in effect, but we don't see any orbiting planets being destroyed.

@shawnbaby said:

We don't see any orbiting planets at all...so your point is invalid.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tensor

@shawnbaby: It was a full solar system getting bigger so superman had to throw it out of our solar system before it became full size.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

This Thread has caused me Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual pain. Yes this thread has indeed even hurt my spirit.

we have gotten so far off topic and the superboy fanboys came in hardcore. i should have expected it but i didnt want to believe that we would go off topic of a question just to prove "My favorite character is superior." i should have known better

regardless this isnt a battle @jedixman@wildvine@god_spawn

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go with Superman, because I'm pretty sure Superman was in a weakened state while he was performing his feat, while Drax was at full power.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Drax's feat is monumentally more impressive, but his power levels have been re-written since then. He isn't close to being that powerful now.

Funny thing is the Guardians have never been rebooted, or retconned. So why they, as a whole, as much weaker these days is a bit of a head scratcher. Bendis being Bendis, I suppose.

thejoeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By thejoeman

@shawnbaby said:
@thejoeman said:

@shawnbaby said:

True, let me ask you this then...

Are there stars that don't have orbiting planets?

I asked this because stars DO need enough mass for celestials bodies to orbit around them.

If the star that Drax destroyed had no planets orbiting it, then theroetically it was not a massive star.

EDIT: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/are-there-any-stars-that-do-not-have-a-planetary-system.322140/

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@shawnbaby said:

idk the sun must have had significant mass seeing as how the planets orbited it and not the Earth but it's a really good point as to why that solar system didn't effect Earth or the rest of the solar system. The sun wasn't amping Superman (stated in a scan just before it) because it was from another universe apparently so it might have characteristics or physics that don't apply to that universe so that might have been why the solar system didn't massacre the solar system it was growing in. How that makes sense idk but it seems to be the case lol.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#92 wildvine  Moderator

Not a battle

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:
@thejoeman said:

@shawnbaby said:

True, let me ask you this then...

Are there stars that don't have orbiting planets?

I asked this because stars DO need enough mass for celestials bodies to orbit around them.

If the star that Drax destroyed had no planets orbiting it, then theroetically it was not a massive star.

EDIT: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/are-there-any-stars-that-do-not-have-a-planetary-system.322140/

Except you can see in the very first panel that Drax has just destroyed a planet in that system

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@shawnbaby said:

idk the sun must have had significant mass seeing as how the planets orbited it and not the Earth but it's a really good point as to why that solar system didn't effect Earth or the rest of the solar system. The sun wasn't amping Superman (stated in a scan just before it) because it was from another universe apparently so it might have characteristics or physics that don't apply to that universe so that might have been why the solar system didn't massacre the solar system it was growing in. How that makes sense idk but it seems to be the case lol.

The simplest answer is that Comic Book Writers are not good at astrophysics.

FREAKY1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: dam bro are you a kid or something

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just when i was about to come get some

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the smallest star is heavy enough to make earth look like a feather. Drax's feat vastly outclasses clark's it's not even a discussion.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Drax's feat is monumentally more impressive, but his power levels have been re-written since then. He isn't close to being that powerful now.

- TAS

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: How was Superman weakened when lifting the earth?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regardless f a certain fan boy wanking about the weight of it

Striking feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lifting feats