More 'Forever Evil' Details Revealed

• 170 results
Psycho_Soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Finally we can get more from Lex & The Rogues, I've been waiting for this since the N52 reboot and I hated Morrison's pussy Lex

grayhawk2013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Giggity giggity goo

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Psh I'm out lol I can't fund anymore events XD My pull list just shrunk way down after realizing I don't find myself caring about this event enough to even pick up one issue.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

Wait that is Batman! WTF DC? Why can we not go an event without him being involved greatly?

Woah, slow down there brother. Aren't you curious as to what made Batman join the villains? What this is all about?

On another note, I am extremely excited to see Luthor and Batman teaming up!

First, Batman is DC's attention whore in that they cram him into everything. And I'm a big Batman fan. Secondly, it's a cheap deal if characters like Superman and Wonder Woman get captured and sent off whereas the more 'human' characters like Batman and Constantine remain on their Earth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Can't wait for this.

Avatar image for shallbecomeabattoo
Shallbecomeabattoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About the Batman thing, for all you lazy people...

Geoff Johns teases in the interview that it doesn't even have to be Bruce under the cowl there, so maybe it does make sense in the end.

And to be honest... more Batman is always a good thing in my book.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#57  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@lvenger said:

Wait that is Batman! WTF DC? Why can we not go an event without him being involved greatly?

Woah, slow down there brother. Aren't you curious as to what made Batman join the villains? What this is all about?

Batman isn't joining the villains, not really. The CSA are the villains.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rageex2 said:

YES! The Crime Syndicate is BACCKKKK!

@rageex2 said:

YES! The Crime Syndicate is BACCKKKK!

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait so black Adams alive

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@lvenger:

That isnt Bruce Wayne´s Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still don't know why Batman's there.

I do.
Money.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@theocitylegend said:
@lvenger said:

First, Batman is DC's attention whore in that they cram him into everything. And I'm a big Batman fan. Secondly, it's a cheap deal if characters like Superman and Wonder Woman get captured and sent off whereas the more 'human' characters like Batman and Constantine remain on their Earth.

Well Batman and Constantine (IMO) are the most cunning heroes in DC, for that reason it kinda makes sense to me that they manage to weasel and scheme their way out of whatever fate the other heroes found themselves in. So I for one happen to be extremely curious as to what these two manipulators and planners are up to.

anthonygiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I read this, I got excited. Now I can't wait for September.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Cool, I'm excited for Forever Evil & looking forward to see what happens in Trinity War.

Avatar image for mister_sensational
Mister_Sensational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't say I'm happy about the spoiler but I'm totally juiced about the introduction of the Crime Syndicate of America in the New 52. God knows I've been waiting for this since the New 52 began.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

#66  Edited By MrMazz

It took me too long to realize that was Ultra man and the Crime Syndicate on the right and not the normal JL

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: It's all about money. it's the same thing over at Marvel with Wolverine. and I love Wolverine but he's crammed into so much pointless $h!t.

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

this.

I hope you all have the same expression and outrage when Marvel forces Wolverine down our throats every crossover. I mean seriously. There was an issue of Age of Ultron solicited as "Wolverine vs Wolverine" are you freakin' kidding me?

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

EXCITED FOR THE CRIME SYNDICATE

Ares94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ares94

Johns said that it might not be Bruce Wayne under the cowl. wait and see. And it sounds so good. damn, when the preview for forever evil 1 came out, I almost wanted to complain on dave finch drawing the ring on the wrong hand of sinestro, but now it makes sense : it was Power Ring in the preview !

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@theocitylegend said:
@lvenger said:

John Geoff said that Batman may not be Bruce Wayne. So dont judge too early.

YdurZatara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Darkseid attacked Earth 3 and they took him down like Main Earth. But to his surprise, I guess they took over this BoomTubes and are now able to travel between Universes, with the exception of Earth 2, b/c Batman's gadget took down Steppenwolf's towers.

I am however extremely curious as to how they were able to blindside Xanadu - what magics are they packing?

And get over the Batman thing. That's not Bruce, it's Grayson.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n1colaspr1me: I was wondering the same thing, as that is the exact costume he had when that event occurred.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By LordRequiem

Also, how is Black Adam back so soon.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The way I'm seeing this is, the Justice league aren't dead, only laying low and have taken on these Persona's in order to stay under the radar in order to put things right.

(At least that's what I'm hoping, it will be a real bummer if they turned out to be the real villains in all this)

So you have

Wonder Woman becoming Superwoman

Superman becoming Ultraman

The Flash becoming Johnny Quick

Green Lantern becoming Power Ring

Firestorm becoming Deathstorm

Batman becoming Owlman (Maybe, because we still don't know who is wearing the Batman Mantel on the left side of the image)

As for Catwoman, I am hoping she is a mole within the ranks, of who I'm hoping will be the real villains.

If I'm wrong, then what we're seeing is a reversal of roles where the heroes are now the villains and the old villains, realising this are not what the expected have joined up to put back things back they way they were with the aid of Batman, if it is the real Batman, along with Catwoman by his side.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES !!! My theory was correct

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83: Finch annihillate any character he drawn especially Batman

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Still don't know why Batman's there. DC can't go a few issues without him.

Seriously, I'm confused.

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I do love me some Crime Syndicate!

I wish Ivan Reis was drawing the series. But I do love these redesigns. Johnny Quick's is a little too complex imo and Ultraman's looks too similar to an actual Superman costume but I still think they all look really great.

EvanTheMexiJew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#82  Edited By EvanTheMexiJew

Called it! I hope Johns stops underwriting Batman finally. I know people are tired of seeing Batman everywhere, but I'm more tired of him being poorly written. I'm also hyped for David Finch's art. Johns writing a story all about villains is the best decision he could've made creatively.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really excited to see this play out. My only question though is how does this tie into Pandora? The Society has a good amount of stuff based on her box so I really want to know why they are so interested in her.

And Finch, good God man learn how to draw Black Manta correctly!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@lvenger said:

@theocitylegend said:
@lvenger said:

John Geoff said that Batman may not be Bruce Wayne. So dont judge too early.

That doesn't really matter though does it? It's still another way to slap Batman all over an event just to get more pepole to buy it

Avatar image for emperormeister734
Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

Wow this is going to be exciting still shocked by Batman though joining the Villains

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@theocitylegend: yea i cant wait to see how Batman recruits all these villains

Terfah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, so I recently got back into DC. And pretty much missed out on the first part of ´Trinity War´. I was wondering, can I just jump in to this arc or is ´Trinity War´ a real prerequisite to read this one?

As far as I have read so far, this seems to be a great arc so I will probably read it anyway. I just want to know if I can get more out of it if I read 'Trinity War'.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#88  Edited By TDK_1997

I don't know why but I am really anxious for this.I just can't wait.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By BR_Havoc

Do not know what to think about this, It looks good but I am a little tired of events.

Also to all those bashing Finch's art saying his art was going down hill. He was at a comic store I go to a little while ago doing a signing and had to stop a few times. The way he was holding the pen it looked to me there was something wrong with his hand like he has carpal tunnel or arthritis then again It could of been a wrist cramp lol.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@n1colaspr1me said:

So at this point does Sinestro still hold the Parallax entity within his body? I wonder how they will explain his return so soon?

What we do know is that the GLs won't come out unscathed.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batman is Clayface...I'm pretty positive.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Blah Blah blah, "I'm sick of Batman" Blah blah blah he's everywhere" I knew as soon as I saw him on the picture that people would whine about this. Batman sells people it would be fiscally idiotic of DC not to use him, just like Wolverine being the main character in Age of Ultron. Is it creatively groundbreaking? No, but it makes money, deal with it or don't read it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blah Blah blah, "I'm sick of Batman" Blah blah blah he's everywhere" I knew as soon as I saw him on the picture that people would whine about this. Batman sells people it would be fiscally idiotic of DC not to use him, just like Wolverine being the main character in Age of Ultron. Is it creatively groundbreaking? No, but it makes money, deal with it or don't read it.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well put my friend.

lifeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#96  Edited By lifeboy

@ensabahnurx: I'm the opposite. I want to know as much as I can about this so I can know which of the titles and how many I will be able to afford. Definately JLD #23.3 it has zatanna back in the team with Eclipso and Philip tan doing the art in that one issue.

Have you picked out any of the "point" series? Let me know which one so I can consider it....

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

So basically Trinity War is DC's Civil War equivalent and Forever Evil is their Dark Reign. Okay. It's official. New 52? Blatant Marvel rip-off.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#98  Edited By Zeeguy91

@br_havoc: Aw, no. Poor guy. I thought something might have been up. His art hasn't been up to his usual standard. I remember really loving his art when he was on Moon Knight with Charlie Huston. It would be a great shame if one of comics' most talented artists was experiencing troubles like that.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By TheBlackHood

@smart_dork_dude: Actually Trinity War so far has been pretty far from Civil War considering the Marvel heroes fighting lasted the entire story; whereas the Justice League teams fighting lasted less than one issue. The big split is the teams doing things their own way and going in their own directions, forcing other heroes to choose who to follow. So its more of a choice of division than a continuous superhero throw down.