#1 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems one of the characters are getting a comic of their own. I think it's going to sell decently, depending on the hype the comic gets from all the call of duty fanboys/girls and boy does the game have a huge fanbase.About the game the game itself, I almost played cod4 and World At War and I was decent at it.(KDR of a 2:1) I haven't played it in months but I might play it because of nolgastic .

So what are your thoughts about the comic? Here is a link more about the comic if you wanna alittle bit more info: http://comics.ign.com/articles/103/1038052p1.html

#2 Edited by Comics4Me1800 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

A K/D of 2???? Holy crap! You're good!

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio
@moywar700: Thats been out for a while
#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Comics4Me1800: not really, it's easy to get a kdr of 2 when you'r playing with 45 people one on sever, always on the winning team, and camps alot

@spiderbat87: Oh, I thought the date on the article stated november 11, 2011!!!

Oh wow lawlawlslawls I feel so silly

#5 Edited by Comics4Me1800 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700:How can you get 45 ppl on 1 XBOX/PS3 server? I can only get 18. Unless you play PC.

#6 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes yes yes yes yes Ghost was awesome I was so sad when he died

#7 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: @BlackArmor said:

Does he meet his death in the video game or the comic book?

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

@BlackArmor: @BlackArmor said:

Does he meet his death in the video game or the comic book?

This is the first time i've heard of the comic but he gets stabbed or shot in the back in the game

#9 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been out since MW2 came out, I'm sure.

And Ghost dies in game along with Roach after being betrayed by Shepherd. He wasn't stabbed or shot in the back, Shepherd shot him in the face after shooting Roach in the gut.

#10 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: Thanks its been so long since i beat the game I got his death confused with someone elses

#11 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: No prob. There's a lot of people that don't think Ghost died and will be returning in the next game. Whether he was shot in the face or not is usually a topic for debate.

#12 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: Huh looked like a pretty clean shot but i'd love to see ghost back so i'll have to look for him in MW3 just in case

#13 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: It looks like he got shot in the face but there's no wound when you see him thrown into the ditch, there is blood stains on his chest and lower back, though. There's also a line where Ghost asks why they have to wear fire-proof vests in the same mission which would explain how he would survive being lit on fire. The speculation is that he's the mystery man in the MW3 trailer, as well.

#14 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: that is an interesting theory it'd be cool if its true

#15 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

@iLLituracy: @iLLituracy said:

This has been out since MW2 came out, I'm sure.

And Ghost dies in game along with Roach after being betrayed by Shepherd. He wasn't stabbed or shot in the back, Shepherd shot him in the face after shooting Roach in the gut.

Is that the scene where ghost dies? I remember this now, I didn't know who were the characters when I seen that scene months ago. Of course I was never into MW2, I've only seen my couzin played a few times when I walked into his room

#16 Posted by MoodyKingMoron (137 posts) - - Show Bio

The Modern Warfare 2 comic is basically a GI Joe book without anything interesting going on. The art is sub-par and there's little to no action compared to the games. This is probably why I stay away from video game comics for the most part. They're mostly tie-in material with little to nothing to do with the source material. Case-in-point, the Infamous comic. Perfect chance to tie things to the game and they blew it. Sad to say that it isn't a bad comic but a poor supplement. I am giving the upcoming Uncharted comic a chance though.