User Lists: 3

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zaied

Obviously, which is why I never understood the complaints that this movie is overcrowded based on Aquaman.

He'll shine in Justice League and his solo film.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kfabz-23

Thank god it gets annoying when people say it's overcrowded without them knowing how large the role is. It's obvious he'll appear when they're forming the league and one time before that to introducing him. We will probably just see Cyborg as Victor Stone.

No one is saying anything about Captain America 3 being overcrowded.

Captain America / Superman

Ironman / Batman

Black Panther / Wonder Woman

Winter Soldier / Lex Luthor

Crossbones / Aquaman(Cameo)

Zemo / Victor

Black Widow

Spider-man

Captain America's Avengers

Ironman's Avengers

But y'know Marvel does no wrong.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By -daydream-

So they are forming the team-up just like how it played out in New 52..if u read Batman-Superman series, and JL, you know first Batman-Superman partnership happened, and then JL formed...so the cinematic universe will follow the steps of New52, which is fine by me

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-daydream-:

I may be off my rocker, but I've always felt a reason for the "New52" was for WB/DC to use as a template to kick-start a whole new era for DC Comics movies. It was a great way to kinda reset everything that would eventually allow them to branch away from the Richard Donner Superman films and Nolan Batman films. It kinda allows them to pull from this somewhat new but famaliar mythology with fresh films versus the old Pre-Crisis/Post-Crisis that Donner/Burton/Nolan used .

....idk, just a theory I've always had

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teh only thing its interesting, its the fact he finally point my main problem with this, the whole fact its the Snyderverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't use this as proof to say the movie isn't overcrowded still.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: it can make sense, cause not a lot of people couldnt find a sensible reason for DC starting this 'New52'...personally i dont like New52

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117: it can make sense, cause not a lot of people couldnt find a sensible reason for DC starting this 'New52'...personally i dont like New52

Geoff Johns loves the multiverse. I think Infinite Crisis was the last great Company Event.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Don't use this as proof to say the movie isn't overcrowded still.

This!

People will grab at anything to jump to conclusions.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@duzz said:

@-daydream- said:

Geoff Johns loves the multiverse. I think Infinite Crisis was the last great Company Event.

Geoff Johns should go on a long holiday on a far far away island

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-daydream-: One of the stated reasons for the new 52 was to help open it up to new readers. Whether or not a lot of hardcore fans realize it or not, it did do that. I know plenty of people who wanted to get into comics and started with the new 52. Even the local library started carrying the new 52 demand was so high.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomyak said:

@-daydream-: One of the stated reasons for the new 52 was to help open it up to new readers. Whether or not a lot of hardcore fans realize it or not, it did do that. I know plenty of people who wanted to get into comics and started with the new 52. Even the local library started carrying the new 52 demand was so high.

ok, then why it didnt raise the number of DC readers? their market share? it means while they gained new readers, they lost as much as that amount from old readers....or they got new readers but not that big of an amount as some people think...demand was high only when it first started, now everything is where it was before New52

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@-daydream-: I'm just saying that in my local area it worked. I can't talk for the rest of the world. Around here nobody read DC before New 52. DC is still behind Marvel but it is starting to catch up. Neither of them can compete with the manga readership in this town though.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The new 52 problem was that it was not a hard reboot. It was a soft one. Like "Oh everything that happened before in the old univere happen here!"

SO you go back to buy some trades as a of say blackest night. Since Everything that happened before happened in the new 52. Then you see Wally West as the Flash... Then you look at the new 52 and you See Barry Allen as the flash. You look back to the old stuff and see Barry allen no where to be found until he got resurrected... Okay. Cool! Then you look at the new one and find out there always only been one ...Flash? What?

Of course that is just the tip of the Ice Berg of the whole "Everything that happened before happened now." So...Superman never killed Doomsday and die in Lois arms or he did but then...she was his wife. Why isn't she... Oh , ONLY some of the things happen in the new 52 happen like it did back then.... Use your imagination!

So yeah. Older fans hate inconsistency and new fans picked it up and turn into fans but is confused by the mix signals DC keep on giving. Earth 1? Earth 2? Earth 3? At least back in the old days, there was only one Earth and Earth 2 was actually Unique. Now you got all sorts of Earth with different timelines.

-daydream-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomyak said:

@-daydream-: I'm just saying that in my local area it worked. I can't talk for the rest of the world. Around here nobody read DC before New 52. DC is still behind Marvel but it is starting to catch up. Neither of them can compete with the manga readership in this town though.

i am not a DC hater or anything, i am a comic book fan and i read DC comics a lot, even more than Marvel...but unfortunately DC isnt catching up Marvel, instead the gap is getting bigger and bigger day by day (statistics say it, not me)...i am glad it worked in your local area, but for the sake of DC i hope it doesnt work in the rest of world so they realize their mistake, cause pre52 was really better