MMO players on the Vine

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 80sBaby

So last month, my favorite MMO, City of Heroes, closed down. I've been looking for a new game and have been trying out Champions Online. So far, I gotta say, I really like it! I've also downloaded DDO (Dungeons & Dragons Online) I love teaming and was wondering are there any other MMO players out there? If so, what games do you play?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I play SWTOR, though I haven't logged on in a few months.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Emperorb777

I play SWTOR and Guild War 2.

darksynopsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darksynopsis

I really loved City of Heroes I played it pretty much since launch on and off and was a sad day to see it go :(

I never could get into Champions Online I was part of the Beta and and have even tried it few times when it was F2P but it was never as good as CoH so never invested to much time into since I would rather be playing CoH but now its gone might be worth another shot...

Right Now if I'm going to play a MMO its SWTOR.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Jorgevy

sadly, I stopped playing MMO's since my junior year. Didn't really have much time for that and now that Im in college it's even worst, but I used to be a big fan! maybe some day I'll return...

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 80sBaby

@darksynopsis: @Immortal777: @JediXMan: Ok, looks like I'll be downloading SWTOR this weekend! lol

@darksynopsis said:

I really loved City of Heroes I played it pretty much since launch on and off and was a sad day to see it go :(

I never could get into Champions Online I was part of the Beta and and have even tried it few times when it was F2P but it was never as good as CoH so never invested to much time into since I would rather be playing CoH but now its gone might be worth another shot...

Right Now if I'm going to play a MMO its SWTOR.

I thought CO would be CoX-lite, too. I was surprised to find that it's not. At all.

I subbed for a month just so could get the FULL experience and, I must say, I like the customization. Free-form actually gives you more options than CoX did. The gameplay is completely different, as well. I wouldn't say CO is better than CoX (NEVER SAY THAT) but it is a suitable replacement, thus far.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

I played DCUO heavily up until the introduction of the replay badges which turned the game into a pay to win

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I play a bit of SWTOR but I discovered I'm not much of an MMO fan so I only play it for the story.

Sharkbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sharkbite

I play DCUO. Highly recommended. The combat system surpasses any other MMO I've played. Not just tab-1-2-3 playing whack-a-mole with your cooldowns, you actually have combos and block/dodge are buttons, not just passive stats.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

I played Vindictus a while back and remember having a lot of fun. Haven't had time for MMO's now sadly.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DarkDay

@Immortal777 said:

I play SWTOR and Guild War 2.

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By MrMiracle77

Lord of the Rings Online is excellent, and both the client and the playtime are free. You can play to about level 32 and never buy anything, but even then they still offer regular deals on content and points. You can also earn lotro points in the game doing deeds rather than just paying for them with real money.

Avatar image for juandicimo_magnifico45
Juandicimo_Magnifico45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My favorite MMO is GW2 currently. It really perfected many aspects to the MMO genre. The only things it is missing are large dungeons for raids. I have played my fair share of MMO's and I highly recommend it.