jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By jasraj
@Dark King said:
"question we should ask is if you are living in the real world what would you do with it? "

help mankind.....and help me change the T.V channel or get me a drink without having to move....LOL
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By difficlus
@Dark King said:
" question we should ask is if you are living in the real world what would you do with it? "
rule the world? lol 
seriously probably nothing for the benefit of anyone else, just use it for my own convenience. 
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#53  Edited By Dark King
@difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
" question we should ask is if you are living in the real world what would you do with it? "
rule the world? lol seriously probably nothing for the benefit of anyone else, just use it for my own convenience.  "
with just a power ring, i would think ppl would conserve it's power.. (no battery).
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By difficlus
@Dark King said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
rule the world? lol seriously probably nothing for the benefit of anyone else, just use it for my own convenience.  "
with just a power ring, i would think ppl would conserve it's power.. (no battery). "
it would run out every 24 hours if you use it or not, it only makes sense to have a batter with you. lol. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By difficlus
@jasraj said:
" @Dark King said:
"question we should ask is if you are living in the real world what would you do with it? "

help mankind.....and help me change the T.V channel or get me a drink without having to move....LOL "
BS and we both know it... 
lol
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jasraj
@difficlus said:
" @jasraj said:
" @Dark King said:

help mankind.....and help me change the T.V channel or get me a drink without having to move....LOL "
BS and we both know it... lol "

lol
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Dark King
@difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
with just a power ring, i would think ppl would conserve it's power.. (no battery). "
it would run out every 24 hours if you use it or not, it only makes sense to have a batter with you. lol.  "
i am sure ppl have kept from using the ring to keep the charge even adter 24 hours... not sure though..

anyways... i am too lazy to rule the world or help i just make my presence known..
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By difficlus
@Dark King said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Dark King said:
it would run out every 24 hours if you use it or not, it only makes sense to have a batter with you. lol.  "
i am sure ppl have kept from using the ring to keep the charge even adter 24 hours... not sure though..   anyways... i am too lazy to rule the world or help i just make my presence known.. "
 Pretty sure it needs recharge after 24 hours whether you like it or not...
You would make your presence known? and get hunted down my militaries for the rest of your life. haha have fun. 
first thing i would do with a power ring is have a sub-routine set up that makes it incapacitate anyone who tires to wear it and to return to me at will anytime i want. then of course i would duplicate a spare and have it do the same. 
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Dark King:
i thought the ring just retained a charge now kinda like a cellphone or something rather than having to recharge every 24 hours like how it was back in the old days.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dark King

Kyle didnt charge his ring prior to crash landing on Apokolypse he kept from using to maintain the charge.. 

anyways.. by presence i mean getting drunk and passing out on a bus stop... the minute anyone try to get smart i blow a new hole in them... military be too scared to try anything,,,  1st attempt be the last attempt.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jasraj
The question is, would you be willing to kill if you had either weapon?
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Aqua11500

The Ring,the possibilities are limitless, endless... 

Whatever you can imagine..and the ring does it for you.Plus  Mjolnir is too heavy for someone of my stature..im looking to make a fashion statement guys..lol

ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ckal
@jasraj said:
" @god_spawn said:
"@jasraj:
the godblast doesnt come from mjolnir, it comes from thor's own immortal lifeforce, he just merges his power with the hammer and channels it through it, he has godblasted desak the destroyer i think atleast thats  who it was but he didnt use mjolnir

No Caption Provided
"

Yes, but it goes THROUGH the Mjolnir "
Not necessarily. Usually, yes, Thor focuses the god blast through Mjolnir. But as shown in the scans above, he can use the god blast without focusing it through Mjolnir as well (in those scans, Mjolnir was on his belt).

@god_spawn: You are correct about the god blast. But, the enemy he killed with the god blast there is Durok the Demolisher, not Desak the Destroyer. Close, though.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By difficlus
@Aqua11500 said:

" The Ring,the possibilities are limitless, endless...   Whatever you can imagine..and the ring does it for you.Plus  Mjolnir is too heavy for someone of my stature..im looking to make a fashion statement guys..lol "

the ring has limitless potential but it relies so much on your will power and Mjolnir does have some extra powers like teleportation and time manipulation.  
Personally i would chose the ring too
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ckal

I'll definitely choose Mjolnir over the Green Lantern Ring here as well. The ring would still be cool, but the sheer power and awesome powers and capabilities you would gain from Mjolnir (as well as Thor's powers) put it far over the top. Although, I'm pretty sure anyone else who picks up Mjolnir is not capable of performing a god blast, only Thor can because of his godly nature.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jasraj
@ckal:
But it can go through the Mjolnir, and is it only me, but doesn't it seem like Thor has more accuracy when it is channeled through the Mjolnir?
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ckal
@jasraj:  Yes, you are right, it can, and he usually does channel it through Mjolnir. I wouldn't say he has more accuracy by channeling it through, because the scans posted are the only time I personally remember him using it without Mjolnir, and it was a one shot kill. But, I don't recall him ever missing with a god blast either (could possibly have something to do with Mjolnir always hitting its target, but Idk).
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Aqua11500
@difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" The Ring,the possibilities are limitless, endless...   Whatever you can imagine..and the ring does it for you.Plus  Mjolnir is too heavy for someone of my stature..im looking to make a fashion statement guys..lol "
the ring has limitless potential but it relies so much on your will power and Mjolnir does have some extra powers like teleportation and time manipulation.  Personally i would whose the ring too "
Yeah i agree i do love elemental powers,it would be cool to transmute elements and what not,open portals etc.. 

IDK I just think the ring looks more pretty..like an emerald..i love stones especially diamonds...but not Emma lol
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@ckal:
thanks on the correction i didnt remember  who he did it on exactly but i just remember he used the godblast without the hammer and that it wasnt necessarily a mjolnir power.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ckal
@god_spawn:  Anytime. You are right, it is an innate ability of Thor's, not Mjolnir's.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By difficlus
@Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
the ring has limitless potential but it relies so much on your will power and Mjolnir does have some extra powers like teleportation and time manipulation.  Personally i would chose the ring too "
Yeah i agree i do love elemental powers,it would be cool to transmute elements and what not,open portals etc..  IDK I just think the ring looks more pretty..like an emerald..i love stones especially diamonds...but not Emma lol "
yep both have transmutation powers and apparently the mjolnir can resurrect the recently dead but the ring is way more fashionable, the mjolnir is pretty bulky. 
lol, yeah emma is a bi**h. 
Though it would be a real shame to get a power ring and realize you don't have enough will do to most of the cool stuff. blah...
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By jasraj
@ckal:
Seems more accurate when it was fired at Juggernaut

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By difficlus
@ckal: which explains why BRB can't Godblast
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

i think its just more powerful when fired through mjolnir as thor merges his power with the hammer, kinda like a magnifier if you will and wasnt thor severely weakened when he fired it at juggernaut?

Foolkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Foolkiller
@jasraj said:
" @ckal:
But it can go through the Mjolnir, and is it only me, but doesn't it seem like Thor has more accuracy when it is channeled through the Mjolnir? "
with mjolnir he can control the overall shape of the lightning and he is more accurate. one time he busted a hole in the helicarrier and the welded the hole shut. if he's not more accurate, it still allows more control over power and shape.       

i choose mjolnir.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

im sure he has also a  shot a godblast  at exitar's dome, stopped ymir and surtur when they had the twilight sword, defeated zelia and i think thats it

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Aqua11500
@difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
the ring has limitless potential but it relies so much on your will power and Mjolnir does have some extra powers like teleportation and time manipulation.  Personally i would chose the ring too "
Yeah i agree i do love elemental powers,it would be cool to transmute elements and what not,open portals etc..  IDK I just think the ring looks more pretty..like an emerald..i love stones especially diamonds...but not Emma lol "
yep both have transmutation powers and apparently the mjolnir can resurrect the recently dead but the ring is way more fashionable, the mjolnir is pretty bulky. lol, yeah emma is a bi**h. Though it would be a real shame to get a power ring and realize you don't have enough will do to most of the cool stuff. blah..  

Oh it better work..OR ELSE!!!!!! 

Im sending it back to the store for full refund!!! 

XD
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By difficlus
@Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
yep both have transmutation powers and apparently the mjolnir can resurrect the recently dead but the ring is way more fashionable, the mjolnir is pretty bulky. lol, yeah emma is a bi**h. Though it would be a real shame to get a power ring and realize you don't have enough will do to most of the cool stuff. blah..  
 Oh it better work..OR ELSE!!!!!!   Im sending it back to the store for full refund!!!  XD "
lol, Oa is billions of light years away, it might take a little time for you to get your money back 
;)
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Aqua11500
@difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
 Oh it better work..OR ELSE!!!!!!   Im sending it back to the store for full refund!!!  XD "
lol, Oa is billions of light years away, it might take a little time for you to get your money back ;) "
To the Bat mobile..lol 

* 10 years later.."Are we there yet?"  "Only  6,0000,212 billion light years to go" =P
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By difficlus
@jasraj said:
" The question is, would you be willing to kill if you had either weapon? "
kill who?  
@Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
lol, Oa is billions of light years away, it might take a little time for you to get your money back ;) "
To the Bat mobile..lol  * 10 years later.."Are we there yet?"  "Only  6,0000,212 billion light years to go" =P "
lol 
aww men, only?
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ckal
@jasraj:  When Thor called the god blast down from the sky without Mjolnir and killed Durok with it (previous scan), it hit and completely engulfed Durok. When Thor hit Juggernaut with the god blast channeled through Mjolnir, it looked much more precise. So yes, it is likely that Thor has much more precise accuracy with the god blast when channeling it through Mjolnir.

@difficlus said:
" @ckal: which explains why BRB can't Godblast "

Correct.
SQReview

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 152

#82  Edited By SQReview

I have to go with a Green Lantern Power Ring, but only if someone skilled is using it. Mjolnir is a weapon of a Norse God, but the rings are created from the same power at the start of the universe.

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By difficlus
@SQReview said:
" I have to go with a Green Lantern Power Ring, but only if someone skilled is using it. Mjolnir is a weapon of a Norse God, but the rings are created from the same power at the start of the universe. "
no they weren't and why should it matter if the Mjolnir is created from a norse god or Egyptian god.  
though you are right about it depends who is using it. 
pinkmomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#84  Edited By pinkmomen
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
"

Mjolnir

"
AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#85  Edited By AssertingValor

I would take either, but id have to take the ring! 
It is small and inconspicous compared to a huge hammer. 
Plus u can do thousands of things with the ring that u could never do with mlojnir!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#86  Edited By Erik

I think the ring is better itself. 

But in a battle against one another I think Mjolnir has an edge just because generally speaking, science has trouble with magic.

StriderX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By StriderX

Tough call.  The powers of a God would be great.  Weather control, longevity, super human stats, no recharge, etc.  The ring in itself is cool and you are pretty much limited by the extent of your imagination. Here is my thought...if you decide you no longer wish to live a human life and  become a god and have mjolnir by your side 24/7 then go for it. If you want to be a cool person who can live a human life if he chooses, then the ring. I would go for the ring personally.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#88  Edited By spystreak

going with mjolnir here  close decision though
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#89  Edited By Mercy_

The ring.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thor can take on 10s of no name Lanterns on his own and still kick their asses. Only a couple of the named Lanterns can give Thor a fight, and from what I know, I'd say Thor would still defeat the majority of those said Lanterns one-on-one. Mjolnir easily.

Avatar image for ultimatefighter
ultimatefighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ultimatefighter

" One Ring to Rule Them All "

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By spiderbuck1
@Methos said:
"

the fan in me says Green Lantern ring...

but logic says Mjolinir, only because is gives you the powers of a God...

of course, if i had the choice i'd go for the ring though. it's far more versatile and has a lot more applications than Mjolinor.

M

Sparda says:

"something tells me that the GL ring can't make black holes and teleport people to other dimensions."

In theory it could...

a black hole is formed from a collapsing star due to a degradation of Hydrogen in the heart of it... a GL could easily accomplish this, if it had sufficient will / imagination behind it.

Teleporting to other dimensions - yup, it can move objects to pocket dimensions, whether this is limited to object and not people is unknown... we do know that inside the power battery is a separate dimension on itself, so i'm saying yes.

M

"

this.  I'd also won't venture to assume the GL ring can make a black hole unless someone says it's been done before
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By termiteone4ever
@spiderbuck: 
YOu might want to read into the Pre crisis hal jordan see how powerful the ring really is lol
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#94  Edited By mrtrickster

ring is more versatile but mjolnir is more powerful  

Perry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Perry

The ring
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Thor's hammmer

can't the ring be used by anybody?  

if either would work for me I'd go Mjolneir
Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Distortion

Tough decision... 

Mjolnir. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By difficlus
@ultimatefighter said:
" " One Ring to Rule Them All " "
haha
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@ultimatefighter said:

"" One Ring to Rule Them All " "

Avatar image for professorkingdoctor
ProfessorKingDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna go with mjolnir only because if the hammer chooses you it is easier to wield then the ring, which demands tremendous mental and physical concentration.