Mistress Death & Thanos

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is Thanos the real villain or is he just being used by Mistress Death? Why did they make it seem like he never heard Death's voice also, but then in Thanos Rising, they made Death seduce him to be who he is today? She seemed more eviler than Thanos was, so do you think Thanos was born to kill or is it because of how Mistress Death seduced him? If she never appeared to Thanos do you think he would be as evil and ruthless as he is today?

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Thanos Rising untill Mistress Death arrived he seemed like a good kid, so yeah she seduced him the way he is i think

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Thanos Rising untill Mistress Death arrived he seemed like a good kid, so yeah she seduced him the way he is i think

Hmmm but then again if he did not have it already in him to do any of that, how was he seduced so easily? I mean he had a good life and was well respected and even though he was deformed he was treated equal, and if you remember he was drawing a picture of a dead lizard skeleton before he met Death.... She did say that it was destined that he became who he is today, but she could have just been telling him that?