Militarys for the CCC universe

• 75 results
CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry: forgive my humor but... LMAO!!!!!

This all started over which race has better techs, you said epsilonians, that they are a race, but i only know epsilon.

How is there a race when he is the manifestation of eternal.

The caelians are just the best at techs nothing more, biologically epsilon can be better than them, i remember reading he was nigh-omnipotent.

But this is all about the tech not the biological power pal.

And hope we are clear on the whole insult and rudeness stuff?

Have you even read the post I previously posted? he had false memories implanted into his consciousness (willingly) by the silent one.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gizmorino: Alright, it's cool man I'm the same way.

Sure thing :).

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@citizensentry: yeah i read it, but you said he brough his race from the future at the supposed final arc. His race is epsilonian, he is epsilon, the good part of eternal like spectre is the wrath of presence, only difference is one is bound to a mortal and another has false memories.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: yeah i read it, but you said he brough his race from the future at the supposed final arc. His race is epsilonian, he is epsilon, the good part of eternal like spectre is the wrath of presence, only difference is one is bound to a mortal and another has false memories.

No the good part of the eternal is the good part of the eternal. not the wrath of the presence.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

about last time when you asked if i knew the meaning of OBALUE, that i told you i knew the meaning of only OBA which means king, i remember saying it is the word of a tribe similar to my tribe.

Sopona(pronounced "shoh-kpoh-noh")

Babalu Aye(pronounced "ba-ba-loo ah-yay the yay has an upper tone)

Obalue. They all refer to one man, the deity of disease(mainly smallpox and chickenpox) and anything earthly, though he is not heartless he curse people who are wicked, he is like the spectre, the wrath of Olorun(literally meaning owner of the heaven or owner of heaven)

NOTE: all those names are yoruba names, there are just different titles.

Babalu Aye means Father of the earth though the literal meaning is Father of life as Baba means father, aye means life.

Obalue: don't know actual meaning but literal is Oba(king, ruler) lue(prolly earth) so the literal meaning should be "king of earth" not my tribe.

Sopona: this is what my tribe knows his as, it as no actual meaning except that it is the name of an Orisha(god, deity).

Need to know anything about yoruba culture, language feel free to me :)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: eh i know, you said it already that he is his a part of eternal but the good part, i was just using a comparisonm even if they were different.

So lemme get this straight.

Templar "thinks" he is epsilon, mean while he is a part of eternal.

Epsilons are a advanced race from the future which would appear in the final arc.

Is templar above a deva at full power?

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By vinomonster

There's no point for me to make an army lol the people in the island is gonna die anyways haha. I just need a simple airship for transport lol xD

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@vinomonster: so who is gonna destroy it?

The nearest race in the island are the Leviathan. That might changed.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By CitizenSentry

@gizmorino said:

@citizensentry: eh i know, you said it already that he is his a part of eternal but the good part, i was just using a comparisonm even if they were different.

So lemme get this straight.

Templar "thinks" he is epsilon, mean while he is a part of eternal.

Epsilons are a advanced race from the future which would appear in the final arc.

Is templar above a deva at full power?

A full powered Templar is above everything except The Eternal.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: *i know he is the good part of the eternal*

so he is like the spectre at full power, or michael morning star, or lucifer demiurgos. And i never meant he was wrath of presence or eternal just using spectre as he was the closest example(though with difference), simple.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aressword i know you feel like taking part in this stuff but feel you have nothing to contribute to, so i will let you do some things, seriously some like you who is knowledgeable about game space war on a galactic and universal level would have some good impact in this universe, so i will give you some race to deal with i think you and @hopeonfire can work on a race which would rival the caelians in tech, though it is almost impossible to rival the caelians in tech both of you can try to create something cool, am sure of it

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By CitizenSentry

@gizmorino said:

so he is like the spectre at full power, or michael morning star, or lucifer demiurgos. And i never meant he was wrath of presence or eternal just using spectre as he was the closest example(though with difference), simple.

Think of it like this.

TOAA>Epsilon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living Tribunal.

That's how powerful Epsilon is when he's gone cuckoo.

@Hulkage@thevivas

Can you please explain to Gizmorino what I mean, otherwise my brain may implode.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino said:

Think of it like this.

TOAA>Epsilon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Living Tribunal.

That's how powerful Epsilon is when he's gone cuckoo.

@Hulkage@thevivas

Can you please explain to Gizmorino what I mean, otherwise my brain may implode.

i get it, i get that he is an extension of eternal, the good part of him

the only comparison i did was based. on people similar to him, like the spectre, michael, or lucifer

and if you dont know, spectre is an extention of presence(his wrath), michael and lucifer are also like an extention of him.

am not doing his power levels here when i know he is an extention of eternal and above everybody in the CCC miltiverse except for eternal. i understand his powers well

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Well like I said, I don't know half as much as the stuff as i post, I only know the basics, within every battle I've done I've done to see where the civilizations are at and thanks to wut, killerwasp, detrolord, deadmanwalkin, and other I can gauge these things. I will send hope a PM though to see if we can come up with something together.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopeonfire: @aressword: you will have to be from mars or another galaxy to have a good technological civilization.

And the caelians wanna destroy super powered beings, they have good tech, there can be an alignment if you have no super powered being in the civilization.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: Well its a working process let you know after.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By Primez0ne

I'll post this here since it belongs. What do you think @thevivas?

Ryuu's army

Claw ninjas level one: These guys can lift about 25 tons, are bullet proof, and can easily time bullets(like batman), and run up to 100 mph.

No Caption Provided

Claw monks:The followers with the tattoos on the back too can lift upwards of 50 tons, can be shot by tanks with only minor injuries and are faster than bullets. They are also a higher rank than the regular ninjas

No Caption Provided

the Xian and Dragon priestesses: Both are capable of using the same mix of rune/blood magic that Ryuu uses allowing them manipulate a psionic fire that is very effective against supernatural beings. They also serve as leaders of the Dragon cult and ministers of Ryuu's law.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Generals:

• Shiro Ureshi(Leader of the Dragon's Claw)

Shiro Ureshi

No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:100 years old(physically is 25)

Species:Human

Race:Japanese

Physical Features:Black hair, physically built, red eyes(not yellow), lean physique, 6'0 tall

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/NeutralAntagonist/Antihero

Morals:No moral against killing, but has a high sense of honor. Believes "justice" should be served with an iron fist(Think of his personality/vibe like Ulquiorra from Bleach but not as droopy).

Powerset (If Applicable):Has been granted dragon tattoos by Ryuu along his arms, back, and even his chest. Being Ryuu's top henchman/underling/general/assassin(?), he has been granted the most number of tattoos. He is a 75-80 tonner equipped with super speed, super senses, super durability, super reflexes, fire projection, claws and teeth. Due to him being in the upper echelons of Ryuu's followers, plus his number of tattoos, Shiro has achieved a release form, which looks like this(see spoiler block):

In this form, all his stats are multiplied by five, he can fly at hypersonic speeds, he gains a very slight resistance to aether powers, resistance to TP and magic, and can withstand high temperatures and pressures. He can also use rune magic to temporarily give other followers more tattoos, although they fade after use. When in base form, he uses a single katana forged from dragon claws, and imbued with Ryuu's and Dark magic.

Physicals:Capable of lifting 75-80 tons at base.

Background Information:After watching and learning about Ryuu's followers and the power they gained, Shiro left his family to seek the power of a dragon. He fought and killed his way through the ranks, impressing Ryuu after he challenged and defeated the last person to hold the top underling position(can't think of a name lol). After studying for more than 40 years the Dark Magic arts, and slowing imbuing dragon blood into his system, he unlocked his release form. Years of study and training have honed him into the killing machine he is today. When ordered to slay his family in order to pledge himself completely to Ryuu, he did so without hesitation, although he gave them a quick and painless death. He never attacks a defenseless opponent unless ordered to or said opponent won't arm themselves.

Other Info:Shiro is an intelligent, cunning, loyal, and deadly man. He is very well versed in Dark Magic and swordsmanship skills, and regularly engages the top swordsmen of Ryuu's forces for practice, sometimes blindfolded or unarmed. Due to his skill with a sword and his strength, Ryuu has tasked him to train the Dragon Claw, his personal army. He is also the only one of Ryuu's followers not to show his tattoos for reasons unknown at the moment. The only one showing is his tattoo of Ryuu himself on his left shoulder, his mark of allegiance. He would like to fight Eran someday.

• Kyori Yagama
No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:45(physically is 23)

Race:Japanese descent

Physical Features:Short black hair, red eyes, dragon tattoos on her arms(where the bare skin is in the pic), thin, curvy frame, 5'7 height

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral:Antagonist

Morals:Doesn't mind killing, but knows when not to; loyal; likes to end fights with a quick kill shot

Powerset (If Applicable):She has been given dragon tattoos by Ryuu on both her arms and has trained under the direct tutelage of Shiro Ureshi. With her arm tattoos, she is a 25-30 tonner, she's bullet proof(even to high caliber bullets), can run at speeds of 125 mph, and can move(combat speed) almost twice as fast as peak Humans. She gained the ability to grow claws as well. Her training with Shiro has enabled her to become a top swordsman in the Dragon Claw, and she has personally been made a Commander by order of Shiro(with permission of Ryuu). She has some skill in Dark Magic, being able to heal herself of minor to moderate injuries, sense negative emotions around her, and display holographic clones of herself(like Loki in the MCU), though her limit is creating 10 images.

Physicals:Can lift 25-30 tons, has high striking power, swift hands, very flexible and durable

Background Information:Displaying her skill early on in her time as a soldier in the Dragons Claw, she impressed the armys General and main instructor, Shiro Ureshi, enough to the point that he singled her out for a sparring session. He won, of course, but further impressed by her spirit and willingness to win, he took her under his wing and began to train her as an apprentice. With a blessing from Ryuu, Kyori has now become a Commander for his private army. She works alongside Shiro and his other private students, Akume and Hadashi, to train Ryuu's private army and make new advances in rune and dark magic.

Other Info:Just like Shiro's other students, she is normally allowed to wear whatever she desires. She is in love with Shiro, but won't admit it to herself, as she feels her affection for him can be used against her. She uses a single katana imbued with dark magic, which poisons and decays anything it cuts or slashes.

• Akume Fukushu
No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:50(physically 27)

Physical Features:Long, blood red hair; red eyes; small swirl tattoo on his left cheek; dragon tattoos on his arm and back(imagine tattoos on his left arm); juvenile dragon scales on his right arm as a result of a failed experiment; claws

Morals:Kills with no remorse; sees himself as above anyone weaker than him

Powerset (If Applicable):Akume has been given dragon tattoos by Ryuu along his arms and back and has been trained privately by Shiro Ureshi. Due to his dragon tattoos, he can lift 60 tons, can tank a tank shell with little to no injury, and moves 2x faster than Kyori, travel, reaction, and combat wise. His back tattoos allow him to project fire, and his fireballs are strong enough to destroy multiple tanks(if they're relatively close to each other) with one fireball. He can slightly manipulate the fire as well, creating different shapes as well as firing it in a spiral cone(think Fire spin from Pokemon). He has double the striking power in his right arm and his claws are sharp enough to cut through multiple layers of rock.

Physicals:Can lift 60 tons, double striking power in right hand, very durable

Background Information:One of the select few to have back tattoos, Akume grew up as an orphan. He always had a mean demeanor, and would bully the other orphans he grew up with. Once he became of age, he joined Ryuu's private army, The Dragon's Claw, because he was inspired by the Dragon's power and presence. Seeing that his angry nature could be used for more than beating up and injuring the other soldiers and cultists', Shiro Ureshi offered to take Akume under his wing and train him to channel his anger towards opponents, and have it build up while not fighting. Akume eagerly accepted, learning skills such as sword fighting, stealth, unarmed fighting, and assassination techniques. While attempting to achieve a release form like Shiro, the experiment went wrong, resulting in only Akume's right arm being covered in dragon scales, but only juvenile ones, which are only 1/8th as strong as adult ones. Still, with a slight advantage and boost to his physicals, Ryuu granted Akume his back tattoos, and he relishes the idea that he can project fire now. He has since become a Commander in the Dragons Claw, and works alongside Shiro and his other private students, Kyori and Hadashi, to train Ryuu's private army and make new advances in rune and dark magic.

Other Info:He doesn't usually dress like a ninja, and like Shiro's other private students, is usually allowed to wear whatever he wants.

• Hadashi Agikai
No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate:48(physically 25)

Physical Features:Short black hair; dragon tattoos over his arms and back(imagine tattoos on his arm in the pic); has a dragon's arm instead of a right arm; red eyes; claws; strong, muscled physique, 5'10 height

Morals:Will do whatever Shiro or Ryuu orders him to do; laid-back

Powerset (If Applicable):Hadashi has been given dragon tattoos by Ryuu on his arms and back and has been trained privately by Shiro Ureshi. His tattoos grant him the ability to lift 60 tons, tank a shell fired from a tank with only minor discomfort, is slightly faster than Akume, and he can project fire. Due to his training from Shiro, Hadashi has become the second most skilled swordsman in the Dragon Claw, only behind Shiro himself. He can project fire not only from his hands, but with the right spell, from his sword as well. His fire is just as strong as Akume's, and is very well versed in Dark magic. With his right arm, he is granted dragon scale level durability and strength, as well as the power reserve for rune magic. However, even though he's a Human, and he should theoretically be able to perform and make runes, he can't. Hadashi uses a single sword, crafted from dragon teeth and magic imbued marble(handle).

Physicals:60 tonner, more for his right hand, ambidextrous, very flexible

Background Information:Hadashi, along with Akume, is one of the privileged few to have been granted back tattoos along with arm ones. He achieved this through skill and hard work. Shiro first noticed him when he saw the potential for a master swordsman in Hadashi, after the latter performed an advanced series of moves by pure instinct alone. After starting his training under Shiro, he quickly lived up to those expectations, never losing a sword match in any spar or fight in the many years Shiro has been training him. After a fight in which he lost his right arm, Hadashi applied Dark Magic to replace the lost arm with the arm of a dragon, a feat that is still unexplained and unreplicated to this day. Along with Kyori and Akume, he has been granted the title of Commander in the Dragon Claw, Ryuu's private army. He works alongside Shiro and his other private students, Kyori and Akume, to train Ryuu's private army and make new advances in rune and dark magic.

Other Info:Hadashi knows many sword fighting styles, but his favorite and most used style is based off of fencing. He rarely covers his tattoos, but when he does, he wears what you see in the picture. He is allowed free reign as to what attire he can wear.

• Mei the Phoenix who has the authority a general but usually just acts as an assassin
No Caption Provided

Age/Birthdate: 72

Species:Human/Cyborg

Race:Japanese

Physical Features:5'9,look at above picture

Morals:Does whatever Ryuu says

Powerset (If Applicable):She as one of Ryuu's greatest supporters she was given very powerful runes in the form of Dragon tattoos. Because of her role as an assassin/agent she was given different powers than any other of his followers. She can generate/manipulate a psionic fire which can burn anywhere(space or in water) and is especially effective in hurting any of the clans of the Forgotten Ones. It allows her to burn away people's souls and minds as well as their bodies. She can use this to wipe specific memories from people or to protect herself from mental attacks. She can also form constructs out of her fire. Using her fire she can fly at hypersonic speeds.

Her body is also similar to a phoenix's where she will resurrect herself when she dies but since it doen't stop the aging process she has had to get cyborg implants to keep her body physically fit.

Physicals:Peak Human

Background Information:Mei has grew up as a pious dragon cultist. She became a priestess and because of her abilities moved up the ranks quickly. Needing someone to act as a secret weapon against the other Forgotten ones Ryuu chose Mei and keeps her a secret from the other clans. She is only second to Shiro

Other Info:She is a martial arts master profiecient in unarmed combat , weapons,stealth, and assassination. She learned all her skills from Shiro.

Dragons:They range from the young ones who ramage across continents to the older dragon who could singularly terrorize worlds. Dragons are born only a little bigger than a horse but can grow up to be mistaken for mountains. They also vary on what type of magical breathe they have. It is unknown how long it takes for a dragon to die of old age but the oldest living dragon was known to live for a billion years. They tend to be very independent but still follow the rules of the strongest member of their species and gets the title of the "Great Beast." On earth there is about 53 living dragons.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MasterOfEvil

The Screaming Ones:

The Captain/Master

hair only looks purple due to light in the background
hair only looks purple due to light in the background

Name: Zeroth NuTelos

Occupation: Former Watcher (as Joesph Whitney)/ Master of the Screaming Ones

Age/Birthdate: Unknown but confirmed to be thousands of years old (looks to be mid 20s)

Species: Esper/Caelian

Race: Cyborg

Physical Features: 6'7, white hair, cybernetic eyepiece, left arm disfigured (but still usable) due to an attack by Shiro Ureshi in the previous timeline

Antagonist/Neutral

Morals: More than willing to end the lives of anyone who is in between him and his goals, will gladly kill Shiro Ureshi and anyone in his clan/bloodline

Powerset (If Applicable): Technopathy, limited precognition (function like spider-sense) Super genius class intellect, super strength/speed/agility/durability/endurance (potentially limitless with the Ragnarok Driver and rune arts), High Order energy manipulation (gained from contact with Silent One), Adaption, master manipulator, Master swordsman, can upload new knowledge into his brain (matrix style), Longevity, Master hand to hand combatant, Flight, Aether/Nether manipulation/negation (through use of Ragnarok Driver), regeneration, self repair (tech parts teleportation, telepathic immunity, power detection, Rune Art mastery for a variety of effects (flight, self enhancement, elemental manipulation, high level force fields, telekinesis)

Physicals: class 100+ (potentially infinite through use of Ragnarok Driver and Rune Arts)

Background Information: In the year 6278 A.D., entire universes were burned out due to a war that would end the all thing in the Omniverse. While it was unknown who would be the victors in the conflict, the end of everything in every universe was assured. In order to prevent this, the survivors gathered on the last remaining moon of Saturn, Janus, in order to find a way to save what was left. However, the Caelian hive mind had other plans. Having perfected the means to give their kind esper powers but losing the means to do so, they gathered all who remained connected and choose to send the strongest of their warriors back in time to capture the Silent One in his early years and bring him to Saturn for Caelian conversion. Then the body of the warrior would be studied so his creation could be replicated and the Silent One would awaken powers in them all, giving them the power to win the conflict before it begins, preventing the armageddon. Every last Caelian left began weaving the runes, but the other survivors got wind of their plan and attacked them. While a portal in time had been forged, it was unclear where it would go. Regardless, having been given knowledge and weaponry in order to complete his mission, the warrior managed to leap into the portal just as it was about to close. Arriving in what appeared to be Earth, 1000s of years before the time he was supposed to arrive, he realized that his link to the hive mind had been severed, giving him new and strange sensations and emotions. While he was unsure of what this would lead to, there were two things that he was definitely sure about: His name was Zeroth NuTelos and he had much work to do.

After getting a baring of his surrounding, he found that he not just anywhere. He was at ground zero of the Ragnarok Drive a full year before it fires. At first, he planned to simply fulfill his mission and hide out until the appointed time. But suddenly a thought, entered his mind. "The blueprints of the Ragnarok Drive are in the data my people gave to me." He knew shouldn't have looked at the data, but something compelled him to find what went so wrong a year from now. He found the error that were made and knew that the Drive needed to be fired. He built a ship in order to be off the planet when it fired, but from then on he would feel uncertain of himself. For years he watched the different beings on Earth kill each other for petty things and looked into his databases for what motivated them, but found nothing. With the end of days coming, he was unsure if anything was worth saving. Then he realized, he could make the universe worth saving. But he knew that the gods and monsters that ruled this world would never agree to peace. And then he new what he needed: the Silent One. With the creator god at his side, the safety of the universe was guaranteed. But, he need to wait years before the Silent One would emerge. And he would need to prepare, in the event that the deity refused.

Disregarding his mission, and using his knowledge of the future, he began gathering an army (see Screaming Ones bio) that would kill every last god, beast, and esper, in order to prevent the end. He needed to get close to the Silent One, so he removed parts of his armor to change his appearance, created fake identities that would last him until the appointed day, and made a list of every super powered being to see who could be recruited and who would be a problem. He recruited the ancient warrior, Jin Wukong, to lead his army while he was on Earth, and conducted experiment that would combine the genetic code of the supernatural with human DNA, in order to see if the supernatural energy of a higher being, like the Silent One, could be funneled into a new body. While there were problems (power could be given to subjects, but there was too high of a chance of loss of control), he gained a powerful warrior in the form of Angelica. She was to appear on Earth and fight the team that would be called the Watchers, in order to gauge their power. And he would part of that team (see Joseph Whitney bio). In the meantime, he would take the blueprint for the Ragnarok Drive and perfect it, make it smaller, and fashion it into a weapon that can challenge godlike beings. He would then request Angelica to make a deal with a certain Epsilonian (Warmind) regarding his brother, Epsilon, when the time was right.

The one thing that Zeroth did not account for was that he would enjoy his time with the Watchers. However, with his army on its way and his identity to soon be revealed, he could not allow his feeling for them to stop him now. With the end of days drawing closer, he will do what he must to save everything, even if it means slaughtering his new family.

Other Info: Carries a sword called the Ragnarok Driver, which he claims is the completed form of the Ragnarok Drive. It has the ability to absorb aether and nether in the surrounding area. Not only does this give Zeroth and the sword near limitless power, it disrupts the attempts of other beings to use aether or nether for themselves. The sword will return to Zeroth on command if separated. All beings who make use of aether/nether must exercise extreme caution around this weapon. He still thinks Petra is hot (this makes him want to recruit her).

The Captain's council, The Concealed (in the order they were recruited):

Zeroth, being from the future, knows that his presence and the presence of other time travelers is causing unforeseen changes. An example of this, the SEC never occurred in his timeline. There are many more occurrences of this happening including Daemonji and Angelica being half human. While he was the one who made them what they are, he hadn't predicted the amount of an effect that they would have on other events (the Mortal Gods being a thing). In order to prepare for the worst, he decided to look into his records for anyone that can help him. Knowing that it was pointless to try and keep everything the same as his timeline, he choose to send the timeline spiraling into chaos, in order to hopefully speed up the growth of the Silent One. To do this, he recruits individuals with skills that he needed. These individuals happen to include some of the worst criminals in the universe.

The Second in Command/The Warrior:

No Caption Provided

Jin Wukong

Occupation: Second In Command/Lead Adviser of the Screaming Ones

Age/Birthdate: 8000

Species: Monkey God

Race: Old One/Esper hybrid

Physical Features: As seen above, 8'5, gauntlets cover only forearms, martial arts hand wraps on hands and feet, Tail, razor sharp teeth and nails.

Antagonist/Neutral

Morals: Actively seeks out combat with worthy opponents, will not bother with "weaklings" unless annoyed, peaceful until provoked, may or may not kill opponents if their potential hasn't been reached.

Powerset (If Applicable): Master martial artist, god tier strength/speed/durability/endurance, longevity, Weapon Master, Master tactician/strategist, Master acrobat, Autonomic Function Control(control over heartbeat, pain, bleeding, need to breathe, etc.), Stress Point Detection, Eidetic Memory (remembers everything), Intimidation, Accelerated Healing, stealth expert, Martial Arts Intuition (can see a fighting style used once and be proficient in that style within the hour based on the complexity of the style), Combat Empowerment (grows stronger, faster, and more durable as he exerts himself in combat. returns to baseline strength once resting), Mental Discipline (telepathy proof), Aura Mastery/Chi Mastery (Can focus his energy in order to strike incorporeal enemies, can go years without eating, levitate/fly, run on water)

Physicals: Class 100+ (continuously increases once pushed far enough through physical exertion)

Background Information: Out of all the Old Ones, Sun Wukong was the least interested in the espers after his kind was banished from the earth. He simply wanted to live in peace. However, due to not wanting to join his fellow Old Ones in there plans for revenge, Son was sealed away an in extra-dimensional space where one is forced into solitude for eternity. While the monkey king was not too pleased with his new surroundings, he delighted in the fact that the other Old Ones had no idea that the Sun Wukong had a sent his power into the unborn child of an esper, effectively creating a son. This child, named Jin, grew up physically stronger than all the other children in their tribe, but was excluded due to his monkey features. This lead him to focus purely on mastering martial arts and increasing his already absurd strength. Eventually, his mother told him his true parentage and he flew into a rage, destroying his village. He then resolved to free his father and massacre the Old Ones. He then traveled all over the planet and trained with every master he could find, pushing his body passed its limits, even challenging gods and winning. This went on until he faced one of the Marquis, the djinn, Obalue. Despite his effort and skill, Obalue sealed Jin underground, telling him he still had more to learn.

Fast forward to 6000 years later. An excavation team uncovers a hidden cave. Inside, they find a meditating Jin Wukong, who has successfully turned his own body into a god smiting weapon. Once he learned of what had occured in the world since his battle with Obalue, the leader of the excavation team spoke about how he had known that Jin was in that underground cave and introduced himself as Zeroth. Jin now desired combat and Zeroth promised him a battle that will break the universe into pieces, so long as Jin joined his organization, the Screaming Ones. Becoming an expert of the world of the future after 2 years. Jin takes command of the fleet in his Captain's absence and makes his way towards Earth, where the strongest of opponents are waiting.

Other info: Soon after his return to Earth, he fought the Rakshasa, Agni, to a standstill, earning his respect.makes full use of his tail in combat. Was visited by the astral projection of his father during his time underground. Jin was then taught how to focus his chi/aura, mastery his mind/bodily functions, and told to not bother freeing Sun, as he was enjoying his solitude since he didn't have a care in the world. However, despite interacting with his carefree father, Jin became more battle obsessed and pushed even harder with his training.

The Angel

No Caption Provided

Angelica

Age/Birthdate:TBD since she was artificially made and had an accelerated growth

Species:Human with dash of Angel

Race:South African

Physical Features:Blue eyes, dark gray hair, pail skin, 5'6

Antagonist/Neutral

Morals:More than willing to kill anyone if need be, does not enjoy doing so. Embracing her angel side will cause her lose all consideration for the lives of others in order to satisfy "the greater good."

Powerset (If Applicable): High order magic, telekinesis and telepathy, super strength, speed, and stamina, genius intellect, weapon master, angelic empowerment (Can empower whatever weapon she hold with angelic energy to increase the weapons killing power. this is especially damaging to those with demonic abilities, as this negates their abilities to reduce the damage. She can summon more weapons through use of her magic. Her proficiency lies in bladed weapons, but she call out guns if needed), weather manipulation, regeneration, summoning, full angel form (life force absorption, dead soul absorption, increased physical abilities, razor wings)

Physicals: class 30, class 150+ when under angelic influence

Background Information: Created in an Africa facility as a weapon, Angelica was empowered with angelic energy. When she had first met her brother, Daemonji, neither had any idea they were siblings. At that same time, Daemonji's demonic power spiked, giving him the ability to kill the scientists and free the experiments. However, this violence traumatized Angelica, giving her a long term resentment towards demons. On instinct, she used her growing psychic powers to knock Daemonji out, leaving him with no memory of her. This did not go unnoticed by the head scientist pf the facility, who then took her under his wing and trained her. Years later he informed her that Daemonji was her brother and was still living on earth. The fact that her brother was a demon sickened her, but she still wanted to see him. She would then give him a choice: Join her or die.

Other info:Likes candy, hates demons, and thinks of herself as above regular espers

The Pirate(s)

No Caption Provided

The Bamaglia Brothers

Occupation:Pirates/Bounty Hunters; the eldest brother is a member of the Concealed, the other two are his lieutenants (they hate that)

Age/Birthdate:208 (the eldest), 205 (the middle), 200 (the youngest)

Species:Alien/Cyborg

Race: Reginto

Physical Features:6'6 (eldest), 7'0 (middle), 5'0 (youngest)

Morals:Will gladly kill every man, woman, and child in their way to get what they want. Find the cries of the innocent to be hilarious. Three of the most wanted men in the universe for a reason. They are only loyal to each other and to the client that is paying them (currently Zeroth)

Powerset (If Applicable):

Rasho (the eldest): Class 4 strength/speed/endurance/senses, Class 4 tactics, Class 5 combat skill, Class 6 weaponry (has handheld nuclear weapons on his shoulder, as a start), Class 4 Intelligence, has tech that allows him to examine any standing structure and find the most valuable item/person inside it (that machine thing above him), Class 5+ Martial Artist, Class 4 Regeneration, Class 3 Jumping, Class 6 escapologist

Nerodi (the middle): Class 4 strength/speed/endurance, class 5 senses, class 6 tactics, class 4 combat skill, class 4 weaponry, class 6 intelligence, has tech that lets him hack into any computer system (the more sophisticated the system, the longer it will take, but it will happen), Class 3 regeneration, Class 5 martial artist, can grow in size (up 10 stories; stats grow appropriately), Class 5 escapologist, class 3 jumping

Jaza (the youngest): Class 6+ strength/durability/endurance/senses, class 1 intelligence, class 4 combat skill/martial artist, has tech that allows him to create class 5 barriers, can use barriers as a batting ram when running, class 3 speed, class 3 weaponry, class 5 escapologist, class 5 regeneration, class 2 jumping

Threat level:Planetary (individually), Galactic (together)

Background Information:Complete monsters since childhood, the Bamaglia brothers are 3 of the worst criminal ever known. While their goals are unknown, they have pillaged entire planets and then burned the name of their next target onto its surface bid enough for passing ships to see. While they do not look like much, they are each experienced warmongers, with new galactic force able to catch them or stop them. Constantly upgrading their tech, they caused numerous world to unite their entire armies just to catch them. On once such occasion, they were extremely close to being captured, until suddenly all pursuers fell off the radar. Seeing that these forces were all destroyed, the found themselves surrounded by a fleet of robot men. One robot moved to the front of their ship and left a note inviting them inside the flagship. Rasho took that offer, knowing that if this force wanted them dead, they would be dead by now. Once inside, they marveled at the amount of firepower and force this one ship had. Nerodi attempted to hack into the system, but found that there was to need to; the entire system was open to them. Rasho demanded to know who was in charge and an winged woman appeared before them. They were to join the Captain upstairs. This captain, called Zeroth NuTelos, greeted them, as they had arrived in time for dinner. Jaza immediately noticed that all the food was their individual favorites. Questioning how he knew this, Zeroth simply told them the he wanted to hire them. Nerodi was hesitant to trust Zeroth, but Zeroth passed a credit sphere (a space check) to Rasho. All three of their jaws dropped; they could buy a whole solar system with that money. Zeroth then pointed out that this was only half of the payment. The now very agreeable brothers calmly asked what the job was, with Rasho and Zeroth clinking their glasses together to signify the start of a very good partnership.

Other Info: Jaza is to create a barrier holding all the Concealed while the Mafolga uses his magic to glue them to Babel's back as he falls to Earth. Babel's arrival is a massive distraction so that the concealed can go through theirs missions (to be revealed later). Rasho is the opportunist who loves a challenge, Nerodi is the cool skeptic, and Jaza is the party guy with a temper.

The Scientist

No Caption Provided

Elias Van-Abel

Species: Human//Mutant

Race: British

Physical Features: 6'0 (due to metal body), mutated right hand covered in "branches," some hair still left on head (hair won't matter eventually)

Powerset: Class 7 Intelligence, Class 2 Strength, Stretchable right arm, class 3 flight, class 2 energy projection (the cane fires lasers, class 4 durability (armored body), class 5+ regeneration

Morals: The only things that matter to him are his research, his family's honor, and his revenge on the Von Cain family. Will kill/experiment on anyone to further his own agendas.

Antagonist

Background Information: Decades ago, a group of scientists came together to from a group dedicated to the study of aether and other supernatural energies on the human population, as well as the research the different technologies and technologies that are found on the planet. For years, the worked towards the betterment of the planet's populace, creating new technologies and making some progress in channeling nether through machines, with the hope that this could a new power source. However, one day the scientist found that one their brightest, Elias, had been working to use this power to create genetic weapons. While he believed that this would save the world from alien threats, the rest of the group wouldn't hear of it. Calling upon his best friend to defend him, he found no support from him either. Leaving the group, he continued his experiments for years, but was found by the government's soldiers. While the law would have simply had him imprisoned, the government leader found his research to be the seeds of rebellion. This gave them enough cause to send Elias up into space and have the ship explode, removing him and making look like and accident. But realizing that he may have told his family of his research, they choose to do the same to them. On their way to their banishment, a guard let it slip that the one who told the government of the experiments was that same best friend who turned his back on Elias years ago. While in deep space, Elias managed to escape confinement (at the cost of his right arm), and fix the ship so it wouldn't be destroyed, although t couldn't turn back. Staggering through the ship, he managed to find his children, but his wife had died of blood loss from a blow to the head she received during her arrest. At that moment he looked back on the Earth screaming that, one day, he would get his revenge on the man who destroyed his life, Dr. Von Cain, and if not him, then his family.

Decades later on a remote planet, a man walked into a hidden laboratory and found Elias Van-Abel continuing his work. Demanding to know who this person was, the stranger simply told that he was the one that would grant Van-Abel his revenge, on the condition that he help with certain projects. Skeptical of the offer, the man pointed out the Von Cain and his wife were dead, but his children were still alive. Intrigued, Van-Abel asked why he should work with this man, to which he replied that Van-Abel would need his help to capture the Esper Alpha that the Von Cains were currently training. After a brief silence, the doctor shook man's hand and pledged his services to him. Asking if he should bring anything along, the man, who now introduced himself as Zeroth, asked Van-Abel about the current statuses of all 3 of his kids. That single question gave Van-Abel a smile had thought was lost forever, as those children were exactly what the Earth feared he would create.

Other info: T.S. was recruited by the Institute in the event that Van-Abel somehow returned. Van-Abel may have an extremely dangerous transformation.

The Mercenary

No Caption Provided

Jerard Manwell aka "Demo"

Age/Birthdate:42

Race: Unknown (has abandoned any relation to any country)

Physical Features:6'4, rarely seen without cigar,

Morals: All he cares about is getting his payment for his services. Doesn't take pleasure in killing kids, but will accept them as collateral damage,

Powerset (If Applicable): Class 2 strength/speed/agility/durability/jumping (from power armor), Class 1 endurance/stamina (trained soldier), class 3+ weaponry (used for class 5 feats), class 5 tactics/intelligence, class 2 martial arts/combat skill, class 4 marksmanship, Class 5 escapologist, class 5+ stealth/espionage

Background Information:Once a decorated soldier, Jerard never had any issue with taking lives, so long as it meant the safety of his country. Never having an interest in settling down, he would always find new ways to make use of his combat expertise. He finally found his niche in creating sophisticated bombs. What made these bombs so deadly was the fact that he could make them look like the everyday objects that people used before he even arrived in the area (mailboxes, food carts, ATMs, walkie talkies, urinals, an ice cream truck that one time, etc.), all the way down to the smallest detail. Working under the codename Demo, he would then replace that item with his bomb and the people who regularly used the item wouldn't know the difference. This allowed him to complete kill missions without him even being in the area, as the target would walk to the bomb with no idea what was going to happen. However, during a botched mission where a high ranking official (who was not the intended target) was caught in an explosion, his superiors had to either give up Jerard as a terrorist spy or face total war. However, as Jerard was sentenced to death, he activated a trigger in one of his teeth: the pens/glasses that his officials were holding/wearing were explosives. In the chaos that ensued, Jerard made his escape. Years later, he has made his way to top 3 in the most wanted list, having carried out hundreds successful assassinations. However, with all the supernatural beings in the world, it was getting harder and harder to find work, as one of the "freaks" could do it better. Returning to his latest hideout, he found a man sitting his his chair. Before Jerard could react, a blinding flash of light enveloped him.

When he woke up, he found himself in a spaceship, surrounded by the largest army he had ever seen. The man who had taken him there told him that this army was going to go to Earth in order to get rid of "undesirable" individuals. Not caring about whatever he was talking about, Jerard demanded to know why he was taken. The man, introducing himself as Zeroth, told him that a battle unlike any that has ever been witnessed is going to take place and Jerard was the type of person most suited to survive it because he was a realist; someone who knew that there were tidal waves of gray in a black and white world. Zeroth figured that all Jerard wanted was to live in a world that he would gladly fight and die for. But Jerard, admitting that was true, pointed out that it helps to make some money along the way too. Zeroth then gave Gerard the passcode to a bank account with an obscene amount of money it, mentioning this was a "half now, half later" deal. Jerard then lit a cigar, asking who he wants killed.

Other Info: The first of the Concealed to arrive on Earth, has spent 5 years replacing multiple items all over several cities with his bombs, all bombs will go off at the push of a button once the signal from Zeroth is given, technically the weakest/one of the most destructive of the Concealed, has a low opinion of anyone with special powers, secretly a fan of the SEC (feels that's were the freaks belong)

The Assassin

No Caption Provided

Chrome

Age/Birthdate:???

Race: Unknown

Physical Features:6'0, has no reason to remove armor, magnetron each hip that recalls lances if thrown/dropped

Morals: seeks to maintain his "100% guaranteed kills" reputation by any means, regardless of the target, completely emotionless sociopath

Powerset (If Applicable): Class 4 strength/durability/jumping/endurance/stamina/senses (from armor), class 5 weaponry (positron lancers able to cut nearly anything), class 5 tactics/intelligence, class 5+ martial arts/combat skill, Class 5 escapologist, class 5+ stealth/espionage (near perfect invisibility;the picture above is only photo ever taken of him: taken by accident), class 6+ speed/agility (suit allows him to move almost too fast for even those with enhanced senses to catch), class 3 electricity manipulation (can increase electric signals in his own body to boost reaction time), class 6 swordsman, class 3 self repair (armor repairs him and itself), class 4 threat/target detection, some flight (can spin one lance in a way similar to a helicopter), terrain adaption

Background Information:On a remote moon on the edge of the galaxy, there is a military installation that is meant examine and prepare for future threats against the Earth. While many experiments failed, one achievement was a suit that would repair whoever wore it and even fulfill basic bodily functions, allowing the subject to wear it indefinitely. Complete with advanced weaponry, electric impulse controls, light bending tech for stealth, and an ever upgrading on-board computer, it was the final product of years of research. All that was necessary to find the best candidate. When one such hopeful was chosen, the lead scientist theorized that if the subject was injected with every physical enhancement drug available and made to wear the suit, the subject's physical abilities would skyrocket, while the suit would repair any damage, thus keeping him that strong for a long as the suit is worn. Once this process was completed, the subject felt an eerie sense of calm within the suit. So much so that he didn't want to take it off. When one of the guard reached for the suits shut down control, the subject reacted, throwing him through the reinforced glass and into the vacuum of space, taking everyone in the facility with him. He knew he should have some sort of emotion for what he did, but felt nothing. Taking the positron blades, he took a ship and left.

Decades later, there were still whispers over several different worlds about a phenomenon where one would see a flash of silver and then die moments later. Only a few knew the truth of those rumors. One day, a figure approached a king of a foreign world and killed him in his sleep. Once this was done the figure turn around to see another man standing in the corner, watching the performance. Any other day, a stranger like this would be dead, but this man had a proposition. Calmly giving him a card with space coordinates, the man left. Traveling to the specified destination, an unspeakably large fleet was waiting. Once inside the flagship, the man, revealing himself as Zeroth, revealed a credit cube that contain a very large sum of money. He wished for the assassin to join his council He then also mentioned that there was a world filled with targets and that he would pay the same amount as inside the cube for each one killed. In agreement, the assassin takes the cube, but does not want to join this council. He only wanted one thing: challenging targets to kill. "The planet is called Earth," says Zeroth. Stopping dead in his tracks, he feels what he could only believe was a smile. Chrome was going home.

Other Info: Calls himself Chrome due to color of armor, ambient particles are turned into nourishment for the body, Bodily wastes feeds the suit, has long since forgotten name, uses money from jobs to hunt down for dangerous targets, has an unknown reason for suddenly wanting to return to Earth

The Firestarter

No Caption Provided

Verona Kergellan

Age/Birthdate:28

Species:Esper/Cyborg

Race: Norwegian

Physical Features:5'6, severe burns all over body, constantly making fire dance on armor

Morals: psychopath who wants to see the world burn, delights in agony of others

Powerset (If Applicable): class 5 fire projection (from armor), class 5+ fire manipulation (can create fire constructs; can make flames of any size grow larger/smaller), class 2 strength/durability, water resistance (heats herself up in order to evaporate water), class 4 flight,

Background Information: For the couple years of her life, Verona was a normal child. She and her family were peaceful people that everyone loved. But one night, her home caught on fire due to faulty tech. While she could have woken her parents, the only thing on her mind was how beautiful the fire was. Having trouble breathing, she then escaped. Her parents weren't as lucky. Sent to an orphanage, she began setting things on fire in order to create her own personal works of art. This went on for a decade until she went out for a walk and bumped into someone. While she didn't see who it was, soon realized that she had changed. She had gained an esper power: fire manipulation. She made a fire cat as a start, which felt amazing to do. However, after she made fire dog constryct, she tried to hug it. This lead to her experiencing the worst pain she ever felt, as was she being burned alive. The agonizing pain sent her over the edge, causing her to create a massive firestorm which destroyed her village. Many lives were lost, but her warped mind to her she could do better. With the pain causing her to lose all sense of rationality, she simply began burning everything. The rush was unlike anything she felt before and she needed more. It was then that a man appeared. Introducing himself as Zeroth, he offered her the chance to burn whole worlds. Before she could react to such an offer, she collapsed from the agony of her burns.

When she awoke, Verona found herself in some sort of armor. In space. Having gained some sort of composure, she examined her surroundings and saw the man from earlier. Telling her that the suit will magnify her powers, she asks why he would do such a thing. He simply replies that needs her in top form for what he has planned. And mentioning that Earth would be involved, Verona had a sadistic grin for what's to come.

Other Info: Mask opens up so that she can eat; interested to see what sort flames Hell has; ironically hates spicy food.

The Telepath

No Caption Provided

Basal

Age/Birthdate:???

Species:???

Race: ???

Physical Features:7'6, blind, tentacle on back of head that resemble dreadlocks

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral:Antagonist/Neutral

Morals: Will do whatever it takes to save this universe, regardless of the cost

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6+ telepathy/telekinesis (mass mental manipulation/absorption; telekinesis so refined, he he can manipulate individual atoms; can lift whole cities while keeping everything in that city intact), class 2 strength/durability, class 4 energy projection, class 5 flight, class 6 intellect, formerly precognition, possible longevity

Background Information: Since the dawn of time, there was a nameless race that existed to watch and learn from other races. Gifted with the ability to see even the end of all things, they knew how thing must be and how they must end. However, a "change" occurred. Once this happened, more changes occurred, throwing their entire culture into chaos. These changes caused their precognition to burn out, which left them more blind then they have ever been. Begging for death, one member of this race committed the genocide of his people to spare them this pain. While he was to finish himself off, he felt one last vision of "the Silent One," a being who may save or destroy everything. Feeling a sense of curiosity and purpose, this lone being decided to wait for the end, choosing to see how these event play out.

Centuries later, a single ship landed. The traveler approached the lone being, who said, "I know why you are here, Zeroth NuTelos. I will assist you." After a brief pause, the two men entered the ship and left. When asked about his name, he thought of his favorite part of the average brain, choosing the name Basal.

Other Info: Does not enjoying hanging around the more amoral members of the Concealed, can use mind reading to learn a language in seconds, uses telekinesis to "feel" where he is going, making conversation with him is near pointless due to his mind reading, will allow others to talk if it makes them feel more comfortable.

The Monster

No Caption Provided

Project Hades

Age/Birthdate:500+

Species:Demon/Cyborg

Physical Features:20'8, four tentacles on back, wear pants like soul reapers in Bleach

Morals: evil incarnate. Exists to capture the Esper Alpha and conquer all life

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6+ strength/durability/speed/endurance/stamina/senses, class 5 regeneration, masterful control over extendable tentacles, class 5 intelligence, class 6 nether/electricity/fire manipulation/generation, tech conversion (convert living beings to cyborg slaves), class 6 molecule manipulation, class 5 power detection, class 5+ barrier/force cage generation, telepathic immunity (brain is 99% robotic), Class 6 energy absorption, Pressure point mastery, Control over every molecule in its body (phasing, becoming dust in order to fly, can poison opponent with own particles), long distance teleportation (only needs the coordinates to make the jump), Nether poisoning (can inject enemies with lethal doses of nether), class 5 life force absorption (Feeds on the life energy of organic beings to keep itself alive; the stronger the opponent, the more time this will take, ex. class 3 opponents die in seconds)

Background Information: Never has there been an esper alpha. Dr. Van-Abel had never dreamed that such a child could combine aether and psychic abilities into a new power. Know how valuable such a child would be, he requested Zeroth to help him catch it. The request could not have come at a better time. Traveling to Earth in secret, the two managed to kill a Class 5 demon. Zeroth then told the good doctor that he was free to weaponize the body of this demon to his needs. Using contacts on Earth, they managed to gain a rough description of the boy's abilities and devised how to counter them. Van-Abel worked tirelessly on this project, giving it the codename "Hades." Activating it, it's eyes turned on with an eerie calmness. Standing up, it demanded to know where it was. Once introductions were complete, the doctor told Hades that its mission is to capture the esper alpha and that once its mission was complete, it was free to leave. Hades had no interest in catching the child, but it soon realized that its body and mind had been enhanced beyond its limits. Remembering the Marquis, it decided to use the child as excuse to get back to Earth, planning to build an army and get rid of them all. Going to an alien world to test its abilities, it massacred and enslaved the populace within a few days. Sitting upon its new throne, all it could think of was what else it could conquer. Witnessing what this monster was capable of, Zeroth offer Hades a spot on the Concealed.

Hades agreed to assist Zeroth. For now.

Other Info: Feeds on the life energy of organic beings to keep itself alive, Plans to betray the Concealed once he has gained enough forces, cannot stand the likes of Angelica (due to being a demon),

The Witch

No Caption Provided

Mia Roxonovich

Age/Birthdate:32

Species:Human/Esper

Race: Russian

Physical Features:5'1, blonde, pale skin

Morals: Believes that the current world is garbage. None of it means anything to her and she wants it all gone. Doesn't enjoy in killing, but will do it if needed

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6 black magic, class 5 intellect, class 4 telekinesis, class 4 endurance, class 5 barriers, Withering field (negates healing in set range; slow and painful), withering touch (same as wither field, but much faster), class 4 vortex manipulation (can create black holes to kill opponents and absorb attacks; harder to control when the vortex get larger), class 4 flight, Pain Matrix (creates a field that cause agonizing pain to anyone inside; can only be done to one person at a time)

Background Information: Only an orphaned child when she received her powers, Mia was an outcast among espers. This was due to her dangerous powers, which would eventually kill given enough exposure. This led her to have a very lonely childhood. In order to be able to interact with people, she trained on her own to master her abilities. Despite achieving complete control of her powers years later, the fear still lingered. Realizing that the people of her village would never accept her, she left. She traveled all over looking for a home, but all she found was conflict between eldritch, lycans and multiple other races. Reaching Mugen city, she collapsed due to starvation. Waking up in an elderly woman's home, she found herself feeling kindness for the first time. Being fed and clothed, she was indebted to this woman. Needing help in her old age, the old woman allowed Mia to live with her. Years passed and the two became a real family, with Mia happily taking on the elderly woman's last name. Eventually, the woman passed away peacefully, but that same day, bandits came to rob and likely kill them. Grief stricken, Mia used her withering powers to stop the bandits, accidentally killing them. When the authorities arrived, they arrested Mia. Having received word of her powers from her old village, they believed that she killed not only the bandits, but the old woman as well. Having lost everything, she didn't fight back when she was sent to prison. At first she felt nothing. But after a month she felt something else. Pure, unadulterated rage.

Making herself the leader of her prison block out through fear of her powers, she trained with one of the other prisoners in the ways of the dark arts. Learning all she could without revealing her hand, she planned on waiting for just the right opportunity to escape. Receiving news from the outside gave no comfort, as the only things she heard was conflict and corruption. Seducing and killing a guard, she escaped and made her way to her original village, as she felt that all of her problems stemmed from there. Perfecting her magic along the way, she announced her presence to the villagers. And just as she expected, they were terrified of her. And as she opened a vortex above the town, she knew they were right to be. As the town vanished, she could hear the soldiers coming. She laid on ground, not caring what they do to her, as she nothing left to live for. But at that moment the noise of soldiers stopped. Looking up she saw a man who looked like a normal young man. However, as he turned to her, the disguise was dropped and an oddly dressed man was left standing in from her. Introducing himself as Zeroth, he was passing by when he saw what she could do. At that moment, another figure appeared, introducing itself as Basal. He then joined all three of their minds together and all three saw Mia's entire life in a flash. Zeroth then reach out and told that if she helped him, he would make a new world for her to live in as this one burns. After some thought she took his hand, but asked for two conditions. The first was to help her retrieve that prisoner who gave her such skill in magic. The second was to take her to her real home. Returning to the elderly woman's house, Mila retrieved her adoptive mother's jewelry and old clothes. Saying goodbye one last time, she left her home to change the world.

Other Info: Constantly carries her mother's jewelry, resized her mother's old clothes to fit her body, Jaza of the Bamaglia Brothers has a thing for her, spends her time perfecting her magic.

The Necromancer

No Caption Provided

Mafolga III

Age/Birthdate:55

Species:Undead

Race: French

Physical Features:6'0, red eyes that glow constantly, lifeless skin

Morals: Some loyalty to those who he owes favors to, has no problem with human sacrifices, will kill if necessary

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6+ black magic, Longevity, class 5 necromancy (can make zombie soldiers), limitless endurance/stamina (due to dead body), class 6 energy projection, class 4 flight, class 5 teleportation//portal creation, astral projection, energy detection, class 3 strength/speed/durability, class 4 hypnotism, class 3 combat skills (master stick fighter), class 5+ intellect, class 4 telekinetic, able to detect people with great potential for magic

Background Information: Centuries ago, a man called Mafolga had learn all that possibly could from his master, perfecting the art of necromancy. He used this knowledge to kill and reanimate himself. This allowed him to prolong his life indefinitely. He planned to use this life to continue researching the dark arts. But as time went on, he found himself battling more ad more enemies, slowly losing his interest in living. Eventually wanting to die peacefully, he found a baby of immense magical potential. He sacrificed the parents in order to use a spell that would transfer all of his magic knowledge to the child, while also painlessly killing the user. This baby, a girl, would eventually grow up to be the new Mafolga, using them same spell as the first did in order to achieve longevity. However, like the first, this Mafolga lost interest in living after 2 centuries. She proceeded to find a baby with great potential, a boy this time, and repeated the ritual. This is the current Mafolga, who found the increase in supernatural to be very interesting. Capturing several different races, he proceeded to experiment with each in order to increase his strength. However, he was found out and, through great cost, was captured and arrested. During his incarceration, he managed to continue his research through use of other prisoners. Things came to a turn when, during a small ritual, he found receive a vision of an army of screaming monsters heading towards him. He knew that this was a bad omen, but wasn't sure of what to do. But as he thought this the smoke from the ritual flowed towards the cell of young woman who was recently brought in. Sensing her potential, he knew she would be important.

This woman's name was Mia Roxonovich and Mafolga decided to train her in the use of magic. Years later the girl managed to escape, promising to return for him. After months of waiting, he received a package. Inside was everything he needed to perform his self-reanimation spell. Hours later in a morgue, a dead body got up and found Mia standing there with a fresh pair of clothes. He also found a strange man there, apparently the one who helped Mia get the ingredients for the spell. All Mafolga could feel was death around this man, who introduced himself as Zeroth. Invited to join a group called the Concealed, Mafolga quickly agreed. This is because a man surrounded by this much death is one to not stand in the way of. Siding with a man like that could be beneficial, on the other hand.

Other Info: enjoys visiting new planets; reads a lot; combines his magic with Jaza's barrier to get to the Concealed to Earth safely

The Soldier

That time when his own government tried to kill him (notice the swords)
That time when his own government tried to kill him (notice the swords)

Thomas Ganmarow

Age/Birthdate:88

Species:Human/Esper/Cyborg

Race: German descent

Physical Features:4'9, white hair, tattoo on head and face that looks like a wound (Works as a distraction), wears old war armor

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral:Neutral

Morals: Lives to fight, regardless of the circumstances. An honorable warrior, he will only kill fighters and those who have the nerve to challenge him. Won't kill kids ever, but accepts many will die as the war drags on.

Powerset (If Applicable): class 5 strength/speed/endurance/durability/stamina/senses/jumping, class 6 combat skills/martial arts, Class 5 weaponry (sword that never dulls; cuts through most defenses; can fire energy slashes for long distance attacks), Class 5 intellect, class 4 Rune Mastery, class 4 ice projection/manipulation, Slow Motion field (uses rune and aether abilities in conjunction with each other to blanket every molecule in a set range to slow them down; looks like he is slowing down time; requires some concentration), Full Stop field (full power version of Slow motion field; looks like he stopping time; requires a lot concentration), Class 6 swordsmanship, Class 4 intelligence/tactics

Background Information:A veteran soldier, Thomas has survived through multiple wars. This is because he has a knack for coming up with back up plans in case one set up by his superior fails. It's this sort of thinking that would have earned him a high ranking position, if he wanted that. He simply loved fighting new and stranger opponents, as it made him feel alive. This feeling only increase when he gained his esper power over ice. As years passed, he felt as though his body was starting to wear away. This spurred him in to mechanizing his muscles and bones, giving him greater strength than he ever had before. At first, his superiors were fine with this, deeming him a valuable asset. However, this changed when it was found that Thomas was meeting with Caelians in secret. In actuality, he was learning about runes and Caelian conversion in order to give that data to his superior, as they couldn't order that sort operation themselves. But, when he returned home, he was deemed a traitor and was to be killed. While he could have told them the truth, he felt excited to see what his own homeland would do to finish him off. Using his new skills in Rune Coding, he was able to fight his way to his superiors, informing them of his resignation. Thomas then let his country, as they were no longer worth fighting for.

For 20 years, rumor spread of single house on a hill where all sorts of monsters and warriors had entered but never left. This rumor was purposefully spread by Thomas, in order to bring in worthy challengers. He would then fight and defeat those challengers, then send their bodies back to their homelands. Eventually, one particular man entered the house. While he was clearly he warrior, Thomas sensed that he wasn't there to fight. This man introduced himself as Zeroth and told him that an army unlike anything the world had ever seen was heading towards Earth. Thomas was unimpressed by the claim, until Zeroth asked him to join that army. They would then go after every high level in the world. Knowing this would be the battle to end all battles, he accepted Zeroth's offer on the condition that Thomas fights on the front lines.

Other Info: Hates cocky youngsters; Wants nothing less then to die in battle to a worthy opponent; often meditates/takes naps; Thomas and Jin Wukong have mutual respect for each other; annoyed that the SEC doesn't allow class 4 or higher fighters yet; had head tattoo made in order to see who was "just another stupid soldier" and who wasn't.

The Maniac

No Caption Provided

Michael Van-Abel

Age/Birthdate: 28

Species:Human/Eldritch/Cyborg

Physical Features:6'7, black and gray hair, red eyes,

Morals:Believes himself above all others, which allows him to do or take whatever he wants. Kills for fun or out of boredom. Loyal to his family.

Powerset (If Applicable):class 5 strength/speed/stamina/durability/endurance/senses, class 5 swordsmanship/martial arts (can use air slashes; deflect projectile attacks), class 3 flight, class 5 intellect, class 5 Explosion Inducement (can charge energy into an object or person, making it explode; can make his breath or his air slash attacks explosive; can disintegrate objects by making its molecules explode, but it takes time), class 4 Volcano/Cryovolcano generation (can make volcanoes of lava or ice on any surface and set them off whenever he wants; can bring down continents given enough time), Explosion infusion (can make his physical attacks have explosive effects, at no risk to himself), Super Volcano (combines his explosions with his volcanoes to a planet bursting volcanic eruption; used as a last resort), teleportation (from cyborg enhancements), Heat and Cold resistance (can function effectively at severe temperatures; from cyborg body), Blast Field (cannot be made during battle; has set range; can make air in his line of sight explode), class 2 self repair

Background Information: After his family was sent of Earth, Michael's father, Elias, managed to save their sabotaged ship. Crashing a long abandoned planet, Elias began working towards his revenge on the family that caused their exile, the Von Cains. As a friend of John Von Cain, Michael couldn't believe that he had anything to do with this. But as time went on, Michael was infected with his father's hatred due to the loss of his mother. Wanting to make his father proud, Michael allowed his father to experiment on his body in order to kill the Von Cains. Hesitant to to do this to his own children, Michale assured him that it was what he wanted. Due to the ship being stocked with the doctors research, he had large amount of material to work with. Infusing his Michale with eldritch DNA, he gained to ability to cause explosions in different materials. Such great power corrupted Michael and he used destruction as a pass time. However, years later he found that his body was breaking down due to the unnatural mix of human and eldritch DNA. This forced Michael to go through a cyborg conversion in order to survive. This made Michael lose his grip on his sanity, blaming the Von Cain family, especially John, for forcing his him to go this far. Eventually he had to get out of his father's lab and stole an abandoned alien ship. His sisters, Sasha and Maria, managed to convince him to take a communicator, in case they needed him.

After many years, that call did come, directly from his father. At first he wasn't interested, but then he was told that he found a way back to Earth. With the image of the Von Cains in his mind, he made final adjustments to his body, took a ship, and raced to his family. Going to the coordinates given to him, he found himself surrounding by a monstrous fleet. He found his father inside and met the fleet's captain, Zeroth. Before Zeroth could say anything, Michael made it clear that all he wanted to to get to Earth. Zeroth responded that he would get back to Earth and that he would get to kill whoever he wanted. This made Michael and his father very happy.

Other Info: Hates being lectured; enjoys "racking up a body count;" plans torture the Von Cains before he kills them; Thinks Chrome and Hades are "wicked cool."

The Assistant

No Caption Provided

Sasha Van-Abel

Age/Birthdate: 21

Species:Human/Elf/Cyborg

Physical Features:6'7, white hair, gold eye eyes, has normal hand under gauntlets (cyber parts transform into dress when not in use)

Morals:Finds his family's need for revenge to be pointless, but will kill whoever her father needs her to or whoever in in her way.

Powerset (If Applicable):class 5+ strength/speed/stamina/durability/endurance/senses/jumping, class 5 martial arts, class 5+ intellect, class 3 self repair, class 4 geokinesis (from elf abilities;metropolis smashing earthquakes; usable on any surface; can make tsunamis), class 5 gravity manipulation (from cyborg abilities; can make objects/people within a set range lighter or heavier, including herself; can make objects fall away from her in any direction; slight levitation), Fire Aura (can surround her arms with heat energy, increasing her power and speed; can fired into concussive blasts using capsules on gauntlets),class 4 weaponry (gauntlets and blades whip on her back)

Background Information: When Michael, Elias Van-Abel's eldest child, left the lab after his conversion, Elias fell into a depression. He began focusing entirely on his work and ignored his other 2 children, Maria and Sasha. Only a baby when their family was exiled into space, Sasha didn't have much recollection of her mother. This left her without the need for revenge that her family had. However, like any child, she wanted her father's attention and approval. In order to accomplish this, she began reading her father research, namely in the area of genetic weapons. While most kids her age would be unable to understand what they were seeing, Sasha took to this knowledge with great ease. When her father found her with his old files, he was initially angry. But as he saw that she was taking notes on his research, he knew she was a prodigy in this area, learning at even faster rate than Michael and Maria. From this point on, he began teaching Sasha everything he could about supernatural energies and genetic coding of special beings. This pulled him out of his depression and gave him new purpose. For years they went over all of his research, experiment on different alien corpses that were found on the abandoned planet. Sasha even assisted when her sister, Maria, went through her own cyborg conversion. And when her time came, she too when through the conversion in order to further her father's research. Unlike her siblings, her DNA was grafted with elf DNA. This increase her physical abilities and gave her the ability to make the ground move and surround her cyber arms with fire. For years she believed that this would make her father give up his quest for revenge. She was entirely wrong.

One day, a strange man came to the lab and requested that the doctor come with him to earth to catch something called the "Esper Alpha." What really caught Sasha's eye was when her father heard the name: Von Cain. When he smiled at the news that they were dead but there children still lived, he left with this man for discussions. With her brother gone and her sister in containment, she was left alone. Cursing the stranger for bringing up the Von Cains, she began upgrading her body into order to kill the Von Cain children and end this need for revenge. When her father and the stranger returned, they saw a warrior ready for battle. Impressed with her ingenuity, the stranger introduced himself as Zeroth NuTelos and offered her a spot at his table. Sasha would take his offer in order to put her family back together.

Other Info: Despises Zeroth for bringing up the Von Cains again; vegetarian; Her father made her a cyborg, but she made herself into a weapon; The only member of the Concealed to not kill anyone yet; Will get her first kills upon reach Earth; She is the only Van-Abel to not hate the Von Cain family; downloaded combat skills into her brain.

The Enigma

No Caption Provided

Adam

Age/Birthdate: ???

Species:Human??? (possibly demi-god)

Physical Features:12'2, moss growing on skin gives it green-ish look, pupil-less eyes,

Morals:Will gladly kill anything in his way, because he is more or less insane.

Powerset (If Applicable):class 7+ strength/stamina/durability/endurance, class 5 martial arts/combat skills, class 2 speed, class 3 jumping, class 5 regeneration (faster when in water), class 4 beast mind control (must wound with axe; takes longer to work with bigger beasts; will not work half-humans), class 4 Plant creation/Manipulation (can tear off pieces of his skin and plant them which instantly grows trees; plants can be grown and bent to fit his needs; once 120 yards away from any part of a plant, he can't manipulate it), Animal Soul Summoning (different animals provide different effects; can only use animals from Earth), class 3 telepathic resistance (grows the more he wants the telepathy to stop)

Background Information: Of all the Concealed, Adam may be the strangest. Not because of his unbelievable physical strength or his powers that are rooted in nature, but the fact the he believes he is Adam from biblical scripture, as well a former resident of the "Garden of Eden." Zeroth knew that something was off about this man and brought along Basal and Hades in case he became violent. Alone and at the very center of an extremely dense forest, Adam demanded that they left, as he was waiting for his beloved Eve. When Basal read his mind, he found that he was shockingly long lived but had no memory of the time before the Ragnarok Drive fired, except for the image of a woman and a garden. This intrusion angered Adam and he attempted to kill them. After a brief scuffle, Hades managed to lock him in a force cage. Rather than risk the possibility that Adam could break out, Zeroth pointed out the Eve may still be in the Garden. Adam claimed that he was in the exact spot where the Garden was (according to him), which why he was waiting there. Zeroth then said that the Garden may be hidden and he can help Adam find it. Zeroth then mentioned that if a mass of supernatural power created then Garden and hid it, more of that power can uncover it. Demanding to know what could accomplish this task, Zeroth then mentioned the Silent One and the Esper Alpha. If Adam helped Zeroth with his goals, they could use the powers of these being to uncover the Garden. Happily agreeing to this opportunity, Adam joined the Concealed in order to finally find his beloved.

Other Info: Everyone who meets him is fairly certain that he is crazy; he is an essential part of Zeroth's plans; Will grow extremely violent around any woman who dares to have the same name as Eve; Neither Basal or Dr. Van-Abel have any idea what he is or where he comes from; his closest DNA match is that of a human.

The Monster Slayer

The name of that skull face shield is Shirokurojin
The name of that skull face shield is Shirokurojin

Tsutsuki Muraboshi

Age/Birthdate: 19

Race: Japanese descent

Physical Features:5'0, wears eye-patch, blue fire surrounding swords constantly

Morals:Nothing matters except killing the Zodiac. Will do anything for that goal

Powerset (If Applicable):class 3+ strength/stamina/durability/endurance, class 5 martial arts/combat skills, class 5 speed/jumping, class 4 regeneration (when absorbing souls), class 5 soul absorption (works best on the non-recently dead; enhances all abilities temporarily), Class 6 swordsmanship, class 5 weaponry (holds 9 different swords for different kinds of opponents; cursed weapons), class 5 Spirit Fire manipulation (like normal fire; extremely dangerous/lethal to magical entities and spirits), class 3 soul mimicry (can temporarily use the memories and abilities of souls she absorbs), class 3 teleporting/portal creation/magic resistance (using shield)

Background Information: There was a clan that specialized in killing special beings. They maintained a balance with the clans led by the Marquis by never hunting clan members above a certain level. The Marquis clans would birth more offspring, while the demon hunting clan killed off the weaklings, using their body parts for commerce. This went on for centuries, until a particular child spoke up. Knowing that the Marquis use humans like playthings, she wanted to know why the demon hunters would never challenge them. This opinion caused all of the children of the clan to speak out as well. Word of this spread to the leader of the Vampire clan, Drakon. Having voiced his previous annoyance with the clan of killers, he met with the other Marquis to discuss the possibility of their rising up. While Agni, Marquis of the Rakashsa, argued that they had no real reason to kill them, the rest knew that they had no reason to keep them alive. All the Marquis arrived at that village and destroyed it, killing everyone. After they left, the child that spoke up in the first place was left dying. At that moment, the spirits of her entire clan merged together into a shield. Declaring its name as Shirokurojin, it revealed itself as the last technique of her village in case of this very event. It told her that, if she wanted to survive, she needed to give into all of her hatred and pain. Looking at the dead body of her mother, her screams are the last things heard before Shirokurojin envelops the area in blue fire, vanishing with the child.

15 years later, two men walked into barren field where the demon hunting clan once lived. Using black magic, one of the men called out to Shirokurojin. Appearing in a blast of blue flames, a woman walked up to the two men. The magician, introducing himself as Mafolga, wished to make an offer to the cursed shield. However, the woman pointed out that she was the master of the shield and she would be the one they spoke too. Surprised that a human managed to dominate the will of a demonic weapon, Mafolga offered her a chance to get revenge on the Marquis. The woman, now suddenly interested, made it clear that she didn't want just the Marquis; she wanted their clans as well. The other man stepped up to her, introduced himself as Zeroth, and agreed to help her if she helped him. Opening a portal to retrieve her weaponry, Zeroth looked into the portal and saw an entire field of dead special beings. With this, he knew he found what he needed.

Other Info: Trained non-stop for years to kill special beings; weapons and armor were forged from bodies of dead creatures; Shirokurojin tried to take control over her body, but her will overpowered it and left it catatonic; has trouble working with magic oriented members of the Concealed.

The Hunter

No Caption Provided

Veredus

Age/Birthdate: ???

Species: Robot

Physical Features:7'0, body shows signs of previous conflicts

Morals:Relentless hunter who stop at nothing to kill his targets.

Powerset (If Applicable):Tachyon manipulation (class 7+ speed; formerly dimension jump), class 5 combat skill, class 5+ strength/durability, class 5 vibration manipulation (used with claws - massively increases sharpness; used with wings - massive sonic blast; phasing), class 5 intellect, class 5 tracking/detection,

Background Information: There are numerous other dimensions. Each one with different rules. In one such dimension, the rule was war. In their version of Earth, everything was militarized. The Deva of that dimension witnessed what happened to the Silent One and made preparations ever since. One such preparation wad sending robot soldiers to other Earths to examine the population, or enslave them if necessary. This particular unit, Veredus, would have examined this universe's Earth and reported back to its master. However, the second it arrived, It found itself inside a massive starship. Surrounded by strange figured it attempted fight but was locked in a force cage. With a small opening in the field, one of the figures placed his hand on Veredus's head. Whoever this person was, he was a technopath, and began hacking into Veredus's systems. Veredus has to wipe its own mind in order to keep from leaking sensitive data. Unfortunately, this is what the strangers wanted, as they now had a near perfect kill machine that they could manipulate.

Having already prepared a new system, Zeroth had the machine running again within hours. The difference being that it now followed Zeroth's orders and now felt emotions. Demanding to know why Zeroth would make him feel emotions, Zeroth simply told it that once it helped him complete him goals, it would know. In order to find this answer, Veredus sharpens its claws.

Other Info: Mostly feels anger. Hates everything. Thinks ground opponents are boring.

The Hero

No Caption Provided

Sir Edward Mikhalio

Age/Birthdate: 38

Species: Human

Race: Neo Roman Empire(???)

Physical Features:6'6, blonde, the example of a perfect human specimen (doesn't even have a single clogged pore)

Morals:Will do what he must to save the multiverse. He is an honorable warrior will only kill those who are trained to fight. Absolutely will not hold back.

Powerset (If Applicable):class 6 swordsmanship, class 4 intellect, class 5 strength/speed/durability/agility/endurance (mainly from suit), class 5 energy manipulation/constructs (can create different weapon constructs and barriers; can make swords as large as skyscrapers), class 4 light aura (allows him to fly at high speed and travel through space unaided; auto-activates in space),

Background Information: There is a dimension where every section of the universe is under the ruler of a single royal family. In this universe, wars have ended and everyone has what they want and need. But even though the fighting has stopped, the Royal Knights train in preparation of when the unthinkable happens. Unfortunately, that time has come. Every scientist and mystic in the universe, despite millennia of constant debate, finally agreed on one thing: the end of days is coming. While their research could not determine the exact cause, they new it had something to do with an Earth of a different universe. The king felt at peace with the fact that their universe would end with everyone finally living joyfully together. However, the most powerful of his knights, Edward, begged his king to allow him to fight for their lives against the coming apocalypse. Knowing that his would never go out quietly, he decreed that all the resources they could muster would be used to save their universe. After many failed attempts, the scientist and mystics pooled their knowledge into creating a portal to this other Earth. The only problem: it could only stay open for one person. Ordering his comrades to protect the people in his absence, Edward dove into the portal.

Appearing in empty space, he was surprise at the appearance of mechanized soldiers. Although he readied himself for battle, the machines handed him a note that stated that should follow them if he wants to save his world. Skeptical of how someone could know he was coming, he cautiously followed the soldiers to a massive battleship. The captain of this ship introduced himself as Zeroth and told him that if things were left to chance, they would have meant 2 years from now. Realizing that this man was from the future, Edward came to the conclusion that he would failed in his mission or else Zeroth's travel back would have been unnecessary. Confirming this with the use of their telepath, Zeroth asked Edward to help him save everything from destruction. Knowing that this man was telling the truth, as well as being unfamiliar with this dimension, he agreed to join them.

Other Info: Doesn't enjoy hanging around those who just fight for pleasure or conquest; Won't talk much about his home dimension (doesn't trust the other Concealed members that much); unmatched in space combat; gets along with Sasha and Basal; Disappointed that this universe is still so divided.

The Battleship

No Caption Provided

Maria Van-Abel

Age/Birthdate: 24

Species: Human/Caelian

Race: British Descent

Physical Features:5'4, two massive guns constantly floating next to her

Morals:Nothing matters to her except revenge. She will kill at random in order to feel some stimulation

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6 energy manipulation/absorption (constantly pulls ambient energy around her to power herself; some absorption of energy attacks), class 7 weaponry (guns can rapid fire long range, high power blasts of nether energy, armor piercing bullets, and numerous homing missiles; has set satellites in orbit around the earth that can fire extreme powerful energy attacks whenever she wants), class 6 marksmanship, class 5 flight/interstellar travel, class 4 durability/speed/endurance/stamina, class 4 intellect, class 4 barrier, class 5 rune mastery (provides numerous effects)

Background Information: The middle child of the Van-Abel siblings, Maria had always felt that she was somewhat neglected. While this may not have been true early on, it was definitely apparent when her family were exiled from Earth. Having lost their home and their mother, Maria's siblings coped with their losses by either assisting their father or gearing up for war. This convinced Maria to try and help her family in her own way. Having arrived on an abandoned planet, Maria would often scavenge for items that could be used. Since this was immensely helpful to her father, she would do this more and more. Unfortunately, she would search for items one day, only to find an alien corpse staring at her. This terrified her so much that she stumbled off a cliff, severely injuring herself. Waking up days later, she found herself inside a containment unit inside her father's lab, with her father and sister standing over her. Being told she couldn't leave the unit without dying, Maria began feeling frustrated within weeks of her confinement. Over the years, this frustration turned to hatred towards the world that forced her family into this place. But with nowhere to go, she simply slept until the day she could be released.

The next time she woke up, she found that she had been converted to a cyborg body that combined Caelian elements with her father's science to allows access to the Runeworld and to nether nether manipulating abilities. Realizing that was currently inside a massive battleship, she saw her family sitting with a strange man named Zeroth. Being newly awakened had left her disoriented, but the only words she needed to hear were about how they were planning to destroy the Earth. Speaking up for the first time in years, she asked about what she could do to make sure that happens.

Other Info: Doesn't talk much. wants to destroy the Earth regardless of how the war ends. Appreciates the amount of attention her father gave to making her body; she a is a nether conduit (all of her gun beams are nether based);

The Toxin

No Caption Provided

Megan Ruthio

Age/Birthdate: 30

Species: Human/Esper

Race: Italian Descent

Physical Features:5'1, clothes are mostly made of poison gas

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral: Antagonist

Morals: Remorseless sadist who loves watching her victims squirm.

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6 poison manipulation (poison immunity; many varieties of poison gas from her body; can secrete poison liquids from her hand or mouth), class 4 poison barrier (touching it or inhaling around it will lead to exposure), Poison cloud (massive cloud that rains poison), Poison Sea (can make a body of water entirely toxic by standing in it; standing in ocean for long enough can make the planet's oceans entirely toxic)

Background Information: Given esper powers at a very young age, Megan wasn't sure what to do with her powers due to their deadly nature. Many other kids had powers, but hers was the only one that could do nothing else but kill. Practicing her powers on small animals, she began enjoying the feeling of having power over life and death. This made everyone, even her own family, fear her, as she could end them all with a thought. This forced the people of that village to serve her as if she was a goddess and she would kill anyone who displeased her. This went on for years, until one of the villagers managed to alert the authorities of Megan's power and tyranny. Realizing that she was too dangerous to leave her alone, the government sent drones to capture her, knowing they would be affected. Imprisoned underground, Megan swore that they would all pay.

Eventually, she was broken out through the use of teleportation and found herself in the middle of a massive spaceship. The captain of the ship, Zeroth, informed her that if she wanted to get back to Earth, she would need him as much as he needed her. She agreed to help him in order to take back what is rightfully hers.

Other Info: Possibly the most dangerous of the group; According to Zeroth, once she's done her mission, there won't be any reason to keep her alive; avoids fighting against machines; Despite her complete lack of combat skill, Zeroth knows exactly where to have her stay during the invasion

The Demon

No Caption Provided

Strigafur

Age/Birthdate: ??? (Looks to be mid 20's)

Species: Demon-Vampire Hybrid

Race: Hell-Lord

Physical Features:6'8, fiery horns, pale skin, some areas of skin have torn away

Protagonist/Antagonist/Antihero/Neutral: Antagonist

Morals: Anti-Christ. Calm, remorseless killer. Would gladly bathe in the blood of children.

Powerset (If Applicable): class 6 dark element manipulation (black fire, black lighting, Dark ice, etc.; roughly 10 times more dangerous than normal elements), class 6 strength/durability/speed/agility/acrobatics/endurance/stamina, class 5 flight,class 6 life/energy absorption (only through touch; will eventually kill opponent; cannot drain life and energy at the same time; slower on stronger enemies; done enough in succession dramatically increases abilities/stats), Blood Consumption (boosts abilities; can be done through biting; blood from recently dead corpses will be drawn towards him automatically), Longevity/Immortality (will not die by natural means), Conversion (vampire enslaving; works on any being that needs blood to function), High Order Dark Magic (Hell-Lord level; numerous uses, including summoning of minions), Accelerated Learning, Hell Climate Generation (can make the surrounding become a Hell environment; power boost to demons; power drop to everything else except 100% machines), Demonic Proximity Empowerment (Massive increase to all abilities when large number of demons are within sight range of him; bigger boost when stronger demons are around him)

Background Information: In the early times, vampires were a pleasure driven group. Brothels belonging to the vampire could be found all over Europe, will all sorts of people entering (though many never left). One such visitor entered every one of those brothels and had had his way with every vampiress that he could get to. Almost every single vampire girl died due to being infected with something unknown to the vampires. However, one girl survived. When investigated by the current king, Dracula, he found the impossible: this vampire women was pregnant. The moment he came to this realization, the ground exploded with fire and the patron who somehow impregnated the girl, rose from it. Dracula knew exactly who this person was: the Fallen One, Lucifer, himself. Lucifer had seen how numerous vampires were becoming and went to those brothels to "manage" the numbers without revealing himself. The idea that any of those women (who were effectively undead) could give birth to his spawn wasn't even a possibility to him. However, Dracula and Lucifer came to agreement. This child could be a symbol of an alliance between demons and vampires, as neither wanted to go to war over what Lucifer did. Months later, when the child was born (at the same time killing the mother), Lucifer came and named the child Strigafur. The celebration was cut short when the child began instinctively unleashing massive amounts of black fire. Everyone in the room then saw that the mothers blood was being drawn towards to the child. This was a sign to both Lucifer and Dracula that this baby would eventually be more powerful than his father if left unchecked. The black flames prevented either of them from approaching to kill the child, so Lucifer opened a portal into the deepest pits of Hell so that he would see to its demise personally. He then gave the order that no one speak of what occurred here, which Dracula agreed to. However, before Lucifer could get to the child, rebellion began and he was defeated by Elvin, who had no knowledge of the child. Dracula went on to believe that child was dead and went about his business. But what no one knew was that lesser demons found the child and wished to feed on it. They would become Strigafur's first meal.

Eons later, a small group of people entered a bedroom in an abandoned castle. This was Strigafur birthplace: some of this group began conjuring dark magic while the rest prepared for the worst. The leader of this group, Zeroth, waited patiently as the summoning ritual was completed. In an explosion of dark energy and hellfire, a naked, white-haired man with 6 demon wings appeared before them. On instinct, the being attacked them, In that instant, Zeroth snapped his fingers and all in the room were teleported into his flagship. Using force cages and containment magic, the group, the Concealed, were able to hold Strigafur down. For weeks, Dr. Van-Abel and Mafolga taught Strigafur words and basic fundamental knowledge. They found that Strigafur was learning at an astounding rate, speaking several languages fluently by the end of the month. He then asked Zeroth of he could be released. Bringing in every member of the Concealed, just in case. Releasing him, he calmly got up and began recalling what he went through as a child, namely when he had to fight and feed on instinct for thousands of years. Asking why Zeroth freed him, he was told that the universe would reach its end soon and that he needed someone to bring down the demons. After careful consideration, Strigafur agreed for two reasons. First, he was grateful to Zeroth and his Concealed for freeing him and teaching him. Second, he would need help understanding the current state of things in order to gain the throne that, by birth, belonged to him.

Other Info: Was taught combat, tactics, and magic by the Concealed, which he mastered very quickly; Finds Project Hades to be fascinating; Has been taught various torture methods, which he enjoys practicing whenever he goes to alien worlds; Has a strange attraction to Angelica; Gets along well with the Bamaglia Brothers, which worries some of the other Concealed.

The Army

The Main Forces

Spirit Master Unit (Aztreva)
Spirit Master Unit (Aztreva)
War Master Unit (Junytian)
War Master Unit (Junytian)
Sky Master Unit (Megi)
Sky Master Unit (Megi)
Ground Master Unit (Shionji)
Ground Master Unit (Shionji)
Terrain Master Unit (Koraz)
Terrain Master Unit (Koraz)

The Screaming Ones

Age/Birthdate: 500 years

Species: Alien/Cyborg (faux Caelians)

Race: Shionjin/Koraz/Megi/Aztrevan/Junytian (formerly)

Physical Features: Mechanical bodies, weapons specific for different tasks, faint sound of screaming during movement, 6'0 (sky), 6'8 (ground), 6'5 (terrain), 5'2 (spirit), 9'0 (war)

Antagonist/Neutral

Morals: None, Will attack and kill other sentient beings unless ordered not to do so

Powerset (If Applicable): Strength, Durability, Speed, and Stamina far beyond natural limits, Adaption to superhuman abilities, Sentient being detection, energy projection, enhance combat abilities, Terrain adaption (terrain master), Stealth (sky/terrain/war), energy absorption (war), Mindless, self repair (faster on ground master), Matter absorption (use enemy troops and weapons to replenish forces, cannot be activated during combat), hive mind intellect, longevity, Rune Code proficiency for variety of effects, tactical warfare and preparation, flight (supersonic flight for sky masters), high level magic resistance (spirit), chi manipulation (spirit; can damage incorporeal beings)

Physicals: class 50 (sky), class 80 (terrain & spirit), class 100 (ground), class 120+ (war)

Background Information: Centuries ago, on 4 different planets, there were 4 races that were gifted with astonishing physical abilities. While there was conflict in other areas of space, these planets had no reason to go into battle, simply enjoying their era of peace. But one day, a lone space cruiser arrived on the first planet, Shionji. Zeroth NuTelos stepped on that planet with regret, as he knew that these worlds would not survive what is to come. What he was about to do was an act of mercy. He hen opened a briefcase, property of the AVD New Age Institute, and opened a canister marked "Project Cain," a special project that would have been created in the future by the Von Cain family as last resort. Zeroth poured its contents into the ground and watched as its gases rose into the air, growing into a cloud that covered the entire planet. By the next morning, every man, woman, and child was void of all free will. He ordered the highest ranking leaders to activate the war protocols. This caused facilities to open all over. any who walked in would come out weaponized. Zeroth manipulated the programming to his needs than had the entire population weaponized. This was the first of the ground troops.

Zeroth then traveled to next planet, Koraz, made adjustments, and repeated the process. This was done again on Megi. This led to the Sky and Terrain troops. After that, he went to the planet Aztreva, whose populace was known for resistance to the occult arts. The would be his Spirit troops. The last planet, Junytian, despite it being aware of what was happening, had no counter to Project Cain. This planet's population, while small in number, was outfitted with armor carved from the corpse of a warlord from the planet Epsilon, which was pure Graphumtanium, the strongest metal in existence. They would be his War Masters, the elite warriors created specifically to fight class 3 espers. Using the Shoinji warships and whatever resources that can be found on the way, this army, after 500 years, will make its way towards a planet that Zeroth has a personal vendetta against, called Earth. And this vendetta, along with the pain that each individual felt under the effects of Project Cain, caused Zeroth to call this army the Screaming Ones.

Other Info: The army is the combined populations of 5 worlds: over 29 billion soldiers able to adapt to nearly whatever they target. Each type of Unit began as a novice unit, but after attacking and destroying many worlds, the units were upgraded to the point they became the Master Units.

The Nightmare

100% robot, but a fully sentient being capable of emotions and choice
100% robot, but a fully sentient being capable of emotions and choice

Babel aka The Overmaster Unit

Age/Birthdate: 50

Species:Artificial Intelligence

Race: Mecha

Physical Features: over 3000 feet tall, 50 tentacles on back, feet like a t-rex

Morals: Morals will only apply after targets or destroyed/removed

Powerset (If Applicable): Strength, Durability, Speed, reaction time, and endurance are hard to calculate(sufficient enough to face multiple high tier threats at once) Adaption to superhuman/supernatural abilities, Sentient being detection, energy projection, enhanced combat abilities, Terrain adaption, Stealth (high level cloaking field), energy absorption/projection, Adaptive Intelligence, self repair (higher speed when necessary), Matter absorption (use enemy troops and weapons to replace lost parts, activates when necessary), long range technopathy (can bend technology to his will within miles of itself), longevity, Anti Zodiac/Old One/Epsilonian/Eldritch/Caelian/deity armor and weapons (series of contingencies when facing certain high level threats, i.e. temporal cage against espilonians, particle accelerator to dry up surrounding area when facing the leviathan Marquis, energy negation field in surrounding area when facing the Magi, etc.), master strategis, reality warping immunity (thanos and a few other can pull this off)

Physicals: Strong enough to destroy the moon with a single punch (asura's wrath: akuma episode)

Background Information: The Caelian's created a special facility in order to auto-create any parts they required. A relatively simple process, one need only confirm that they are Caelian, enter what the need the part to do, throw whatever material into the machine that you want the final product to be made out of, and wait for the process to finish. It was Zeroth's intention to create a weapon that could kill the higher level threats depicted in his knowledge from the future timeline. He entered the data of the most dangerous threats to his plans into the facility, but the computer that the process would take over 50 years mom-stop, as the data contained information on the Marquis, the current incarnation of Magi, the Epsilionian brothers, and every other threat that does not have a method destruction readily available. While this would have been impossible to do with the current firmware capabilities, Zeroth had stored the latest update from the previous timeline in case he needed it. He left not knowing what to expect upon his return, but was certain that he would get something out of this, as the material that he fed the facility was the what was left of the corpses of the Epsilonian people killed during the Black Hyper Giant event, pure Graphumtanium. What he saw 50 years later shook him to his core.

"Who...are...you?" Zeroth was shocked to find that this being capable of speech, let alone curiosity. After introducing himself, this being began mass download the Caelain networks, which gave it a database of the world's current events. When Zeroth asked if it knew its mission, it responded with clear anger. Somewhere, the facility found that one threat needed to be with emotions. The reason that it was angry was because he believed he already completed his mission, having defeated/captured each threat in a virtual reality world that threw every scenario at it. Not only was it built to defeat the high tier threats, it already knew it could.

Zeroth, knowing this was more than just a weapon, wanted to know if it had a name. When it realized it didn't have one, Zeroth made it clear that it was free to chose for itself, as it was a sentient being. Zeroth asked if it wanted anything and it responded that it no longer wanted to remain alone in a facility, longing for a sort of companionship. At that moment, Zeroth knew what to do. He swore that once the being had destroyed the threats and helped Zeroth achieve his goals, he would give he would it control over the machine army that Zeroth would no longer need, the Screaming One's. Seeing this opportunity, the entity agreed. And as it stood up, towering over all else, it declared its name: Babel.

Other Info: Does not like the name "Screaming Ones" (will change it once mission is complete)

When the screaming ones appear, Babel will jump from the flagship, in space, with the most of the Concealed on its back straight into the middle of a city (which one is up for grabs). When he lands, it will look kinda like this:

Loading Video...

The Ships

The Flagship - 25 km long x 5 km wide

No Caption Provided

The Cruisers - 5 km long X 1km wide - numbering around 2.5 million

No Caption Provided

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Are there any other important dragons to the story line or Ryuu's army?

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thevivas said:

@primez0ne: Are there any other important dragons to the story line or Ryuu's army?

Mostly there won't be any other dragons important to the story line or Ryuu's army. Other than Yomi, @boschepg's dragon and Gaju(a older dragon who mostly stays by Ryuu's side) no one else will have any individual importance to the story. Even Gaju will be mostly a side character with little importance to the overall story. The other dragon will obviously fight alongside Ryuu's human army but they will not do much otherwise. I think there are already enough antagonists and I don't need to make any more except for maybe the Chimera and Jotun Marquis. You or @etheral_dreams can make any you want though.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

How am I just seeing this :/

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: i could of sworn i had added u in that group anyway yes please do create an army, so we can all see it i will be transferring my people's enemies here soon, but right now just too lazy.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP