KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KydJhesus

Milestone-New 52

A lot of minority characters had not done so well over a DC Comics since the reboot,(#1) Sometimes the writing or art is horrid and turns you off. Maybe these characters just couldn't relate to a larger audience. The longest Minority to survive is Batwing who will be cancelled at #34. This got me thinking more about my Idea, A idea about a team of young Minority heroes.

Static- We all know who Static is. A Bang Baby, Meta-Human. He got cut at Static Shock #8 and has been M.I.A since then. His creative team was trash from what I heard and the only competent member of the team left ofter Static Shock #4. Static, Virgil Hawkins had some much potential but just fell of the grid. I assume he is still working in NY at STAR labs.

Skitter- Celine Marjorie Patterson, A member of the Teen Titans who was trashed after the Culling, She really wasn't a likable character our at less to me. She could have been something but was never able to so the writer abandon her in the Culling until she was needed for and Annual #3. It was nice to see her back story explained but I am sure she will not appear in the relaunch of the next Teen Titans. She is currently Working at STAR labs as well.

Blue Beetle - Jaime Reyes, One interesting guy that people did like. I really enjoyed him in Young Justice. Sadly I didn't read his run much in the New 52. He did make it to #18 and was also dropped in another comic but that was cancelled also. He had been pushed a lot by DC, He is a good character. I like his attitude. He is currently back on earth and I think he may appear in the next Teen Titans relaunch. Lets hope he is a member.

Vibe- Francisco Ramon, He is or was a member on Amanda Waller's Justice league to counter the Flashes Speed. He also had a Solo comic that lasted tell #10 were Gypsy appeared and was apart of the plot. I believe currently he is in another dimension with Gypsy and his brother.

Gypsy- A woman from a Inter dimensional tribe of people that I believe were terrorized by Vibe's brother. She was stranded on earth until she meet vibe. I believe she is now with Vibe back in her own dimension.

Xombi- He had not made a appearance in New 52 yet but after learning his story, he could be a major part of the Milestone team. I see him working at STAR Labs also. I see him getting his powers from a lab accident.

So does this concept interest anyone? I pick Milestone for the fact that the team is comprise of Black, Hispanic, and (A)Korean heroes . This is just a team skeleton. I would elaborate on the story if people would like to hear how this all plays out.

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was surprised this was bumped, Maybe it should have gone in the FanFic side.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I only care about Static. The rest of the Milestone characters can fade out.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zainu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zainu

So sad to see that DC hasn't given Icon and Rocket their due.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People didn't care to read them alone, why would they care to read them together? Just give us a cyborg or Michael Lane book, and give Batwing another chance.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfft! Static was the Milestone poster boy who got his own cartoon. Ain't my fault he's better than the rest. Its lonely at the top.

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KydJhesus

@jayc1324 Put a good writer on it and anyone will read it. Sure this Idea will never happen but It really could be a good series. They could be like a dimension traveling team of heroes.

@blackwind Well static will be the reason for people to want to try it.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They need to show icon some love

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I don't think we'll ever see Static and other Milestone characters appear ever again.

KydJhesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KydJhesus

Why did static never join the titans. i wish someone would bring him up at less. I hoped he would appear in the Superboy series but that's cancelled. He is in the same city as Supergirl so where is he?