Michael Douglas ISNT Ant-Man!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for themarvelfanboy
TheMarvelFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheMarvelFanboy

Dont worry people, Michael Douglas isnt Ant-Man. Wow. I cant believe Tony(G-Man) posted that bogus article, and what is more shocking is that people are beleiving it. Its too early for any april fools jokes. Save that for April 1st. An old Michael Douglas as Hank Pym is horrifying to even imagine. Id rather have Trevor Slattery have his own solo movie, and I thought hus character was the biggest slap in the face to the fans. If this were actually true and Kevin Feige confirmed it I would throw away all my MCU blu-rays and lose all faith in the future MCU movies. But can I ask one thing? Why the f*#k would you guys be ok with Michael Douglas playing Hank Pym? It literally makes me vomit thinking about his old ass playing one of my favorite characters. (Very Long Sigh) Im spent.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Tyrus

Lol...

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Interesting...not a choose I'd go with, but it's interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Of course he's not ant-man..... He's Hank Pym. Scott Lang is ant-man of course

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By w0nd
PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

GG op

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By HumanRocket

Scot Land being Ant Man and not Douglas would still make me believe in the film but I hope they don't go with the old guy in the suit route -_-

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fallen_Crippled

I'm more concerned about what is going to happen to Wasp. While I do not like Michael Douglas as Pym, I have faith in Marvel.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kidchipotle

Yep, you're right. Michael Douglas isn't Ant-Man. He's Hank Pym. Paul Rudd is Ant-Man who is also Scott Lang. Marvel confirmed the roles so you can stop acting like a baby by insulting the boss of this website and accept that that's the direction Marvel chose to go with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janet will probably be coupled with Lang instead. I think Janet might be Pym's daughter in the film or maybe his lab assistant or something.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why they would pick Michael Douglas to be Hank Pym. Nothing against MD, but Hank Pym isn't old.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

Unless you can post proof to attest to this revelation, then you're going to be out a lot of Blu-Rays.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

I spy a unhappy fanboy in denial.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so where is the proof that this article is bogus ?

UncleTron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hank Pym has been officially eliminated from ever appearing in future Marvel stuff as Ant-man. 10 Years from now Scott Lang is gonna associated with Ant-man more than Pym. The reason I say this is the Movies are gonna start influencing the comics at somepoint. Long as Disney continue to own Marvel crazy stuff like this will be happening. Kinda like how Falcon is slowly replacing Black Panther as Marvel main Black superhero. A lot of these moves are based on making Marvel more Disney kids friendly, See scott lang back story is easier to sell to the public. Hank Pym is also known as a wifebeater and you know how that goes over with the public.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#18  Edited By Mercy_

Maaaaaybe check sources before accusing CV staff members of posting false articles? It's been confirmed by numerous sources, including Marvel itself, as sources provided already prove. He's not playing Ant Man, Hank Pym isn't Ant Man (at least not the current, who knows what back history will be revealed in this movie). These are all things that are stated in the article.

Kevin Feige is quoted IN the 'bogus' article.

This is a misleading thread that accuses (whether satirically or not, IDEK) a CV staff member of formulating a bogus article. There are plenty of places to voice displeasure with the casting choice, so this is getting locked.