#1 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19976 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the idea of a power suit kind of team book would be awesome. it would feature:

steel (DC comics)

desmond (wildstorm)

hardware and technique (milestone)

and maybe cyborg:

dc comics

id figure this book would be about each other claming there tech is better and such. but it would also be a great way to bring in more wildstorm and milestone characters. what do you think?

#2 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Image Top Cow has Cyberforce and dc does have enough cyborgs (Commander Steel Henry Heywood, Robotman, Cyborg, Ladytron) to have its own cyborg team. Dc also has lots of super heroes similar to Iron Man such as Steel, Rocket Red, Stripesy, Atomic Knight, Technocrat and Hardware.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19976 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

Image Top Cow has Cyberforce and dc does have enough cyborgs (Commander Steel Henry Heywood, Robotman, Cyborg, Ladytron) to have its own cyborg team. Dc also has lots of super heroes similar to Iron Man such as Steel, Rocket Red, Stripesy, Atomic Knight, Technocrat and Hardware.

Oh okay I was thinking it would be a cool book bit I barely know wild storm characters.

#4 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal Men like Platinum, Gold, etc. will probably be revived soon in the new 52.

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19976 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: wait... dumb question thetes already a book called metal men?

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see the Metal Men reintroduced as a sort of Fantastic Four/Challengers of the Unknown type book with Magnus acting in a Mr. Fantastic capacity.

Actually, I'll be cool with anything, as long as there's no Doc Veridium.....

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19910 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an interesting concept.

#8 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Will Magnus has been mentioned in Justice League so the Metal Men will probably show up soon. I still have some old Metal Men comics from the silver age late 1960s.