turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#52  Edited By turoksonofstone
@Darkseid Elite said:
" Killing him won't solve anything. I was just reading a She-Hulk comic last night and she wanted to kill a criminal but decided against. The death penalty is not the answer to everything. I could see someone like Hitler, but everytime someone does a crime you can't just immediately say fry them. "
Rapists, Pedophiles, and Murderers, If found Guilty with irrefutable evidence should be KILLED and removed from the gene pool.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

@Om1kron said:
"assholes. seriously we were just talking about comics not really being worth anything and now people are mugging others for comics.   smh. Even if a book is worth 100-400 thousand dollars, who the hell has that kind of money to pay for a comic? "
emptytomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By emptytomb
@Formidable :  
Bush did not give the stimulus money and you don't know alot of things.  

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Formidable said:
" @emptytomb said:
" this is one type of crime that occurs when Obama doesn't fix the economy "
Bush is the one who screwed up the economy over 8 years and you expect President Obama to fix it in 2 years and then try to blame this heinous and evil crime on him. Despicable. "
QFUT. "

I did not say ''Bush is the one who screwed up the economy over 8 years and you expect President Obama to fix it in 2 years and then try to blame this heinous and evil crime on him. Despicable.'' You qouted the wrong person somehow 

-Vigil-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By -Vigil-
@Darkseid Elite said:
" Killing him won't solve anything. I was just reading a She-Hulk comic last night and she wanted to kill a criminal but decided against. The death penalty is not the answer to everything. I could see someone like Hitler, but everytime someone does a crime you can't just immediately say fry them. "
I completely agree. I'm a conservative, but I'm against capital punishment in most cases. Too often, we (humankind) sound like ancient Romans baying for blood in the coliseum.
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By Darkseid Elite
@-Vigil-:
Exactly. I know the man who killed the other guy is completely wrong in every way and shape and form for killing the other man, but who are we to decide who dies or lives. I know this sounds crazy, but I find prison double standard too. Everyone always talks about human rights and how we have freedom and no one can take that away, but who is one person to decide whether another person goes to jail and to take away their rights. I guess no one is really free. I think prison is more of a punishment, sorta like getting grounded by your parents when you do something bad. I can go on and on about this type of stuff.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By AMS

People who want scum like this to go to jail should pay the taxes for them to go to jail for the rest of there lives. 

The rest of us fine with these guys getting DP'd and game over'd should be allowed to opt out and get a tax discount/rebate.  

Now that is direct democracy.

It won't happen though because humanity at it's base form is the greatest practioner of hypocricsy alive. 

RIP honest comic collector, the world is a poorer place without you.
emptytomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By emptytomb
@NightFang said:

President Obama needs time too fix the problem and after what happened in the mid-term election, we might have to wait 8 more years before the economy does any better, but the point is  these guys made their choice and now they have to pay for it! "

Unrealistic view. Obama doesn't know how to fix the economy or be president so every obama support needs to get over this
arrowfan237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#59  Edited By arrowfan237

It's sad that this is how far people are willing to go for money.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Meh Obamas doing good. Chill oit. He only been rpesident for 2 years. he cnat work magic. hes doing mor ehtan bush did in like 8 years. 

It is sad. who kills someone over comics. some got no life.

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Well, I wouldn't worry too much about these scumbags. I don't think "uh, I beat up an old man for his comic books" is going to win them a lot of respect in the prison yard, if you know what I mean.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Indeed but i have a theory that they didnt just come up and rob the man. the man could've most likely refused to give them the comics.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Formidable
@emptytomb said:

" @Formidable :  
Bush did not give the stimulus money and you don't know alot of things.  
 "

@Formidable said:

He can handle being the president and is resolving the problems. Bush orchestrated the 300 billion dollar bank bailout before he left office. President Obamas stimulus bill gave 787 billion to the individual states.

Learn the difference between the bank bail-out which gave money to the bankers and the stimulus bill, which gave money to individual states for such things as public school, health-care, tax breaks for homeowners, tax credits for homeowners, before you accuse someone else of not knowing things. 

@emptytomb said:
" @NightFang said:

President Obama needs time too fix the problem and after what happened in the mid-term election, we might have to wait 8 more years before the economy does any better, but the point is  these guys made their choice and now they have to pay for it! "

Unrealistic view. Obama doesn't know how to fix the economy or be president so every obama support needs to get over this "

He is at least trying to help the poor and middle class and taxing those who make over $250,000. The exact opposite of bush who gave the rich tax cut after tax cut and deregulated the banks, causing our near collapse and financial demise. President Obama knows how to fix the economy it is just going to take time. What have you done in  the past two years to try to help your country?
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jnr6Lil

lol indeed.
emptytomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By emptytomb
@Formidable :
you don't know much. You keep on mentioning Bush as if I supported ,agreed with Bush or as if Bush and Obama had been the only presidents. Obama hasn't helped out the poor class any way but instead helped businesses buy giving 300 billion stimulus money to them though they never created any jobs. If they did its a few and not much. About taxing those who earn  $200,000 which are primarily the same people that make money from investing in wallstreet which compared to the taxes they gain more from businessess thru the stimulus than lose money. You speak nonesense by saying businesses or that obama should be given 8 yrs or more to fix the economy because that much time is absurd and moreover they are living wealthly and getting promotions though the economy hasn't be fixed, but Obama doesn't care. In the first place he should of never gave $300 billion stimulus but let businesses deal with the consequences because it seems they haven't learned there lesson. Obama should also stop making false claims that jobs were created.
xkoenig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By xkoenig
@EVERYONE WHO IS GETTING ALL WEIRD AND POLITICAL 

Can we stop going off-topic here? This is a story about an admittedly horrific comics theft on a comics entertainment and news site. Regardless of our political beliefs, can we leave that for another board? This is unpleasant and unnecessary. We all love comics, let's leave it at that? Please??? :(
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jnr6Lil

ikr jeez. this is isnt an obama topic.
Formidable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Formidable
@emptytomb said:
" @Formidable : you don't know much. You keep on mentioning Bush as if I supported ,agreed with Bush or as if Bush and Obama had been the only presidents. Obama hasn't helped out the poor class any way but instead helped businesses buy giving 300 billion stimulus money to them though they never created any jobs. If they did its a few and not much. About taxing those who earn  $200,000 which are primarily the same people that make money from investing in wallstreet which compared to the taxes they gain more from businessess thru the stimulus than lose money. You speak nonesense by saying businesses or that obama should be given 8 yrs or more to fix the economy because that much time is absurd and moreover they are living wealthly and getting promotions though the economy hasn't be fixed, but Obama doesn't care. In the first place he should of never gave $300 billion stimulus but let businesses deal with the consequences because it seems they haven't learned there lesson. Obama should also stop making false claims that jobs were created. "
You keep confusing the BANK BAIL OUT with the stimulus package. Bush orchestrated the bank bail out right before he left, and had it signed into law and ready to go, Obama had no choice but to implement it.

President Obamas stimulus package gave 750 billion to every state that didn't decline it and it went to help and give tax breaks and tax credits to the poor and middle class and homeowners. 

So taxing people that make more than 250,000 shouldn't be done because they make more on wall street?..that doesn't even make any sense. If that's the case we should tax them more, not less.

Again bush orchestrated the bank bail out, so learn and read more because you're completely uninformed.  

I said you can't expect him to change in 2 years what it took bush 8 years to ruin.

Jobs have been created. What have you done in the last 2 years to help your country? nothing i bet. You are just Jealous of the president and do nothing to help your own country out of this mess, all you do is blame someone who is trying to resolve a situation that isn't his making. Lose the jealousy and bigotry and get out and do something to help your country. 

I am finished responding to you. It's people like you who ruin our country and do nothing for your fellow man.
Avatar image for metatron_da_don
Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don

what a boner

emptytomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By emptytomb

@Formidable :
The bank bail out and stimulus package was put in action by Obama nor was he forced into implementing it by anyone. He himself made it clear by doing this he would fix the economy. Bush didn't want to give any money to banks or businesses. About wallstreet and the wealthy that were taxed, you have it correct it doesn't make sense because they aren't losing anything but rather gaining with the stimulus money because it goes for their investings. He was suppose to change the economic and create jobs within 2 yrs or less with the $300 billions/more stimulus money that was given to businesses/banks . Money runs this country and labor so you don't need magic to change the economic situation in 2 yrs esp. if Obama has billions at his disposal though he let thiefs take it. He had the option whether to give the stimulus money to businesses or not. No one forced him too nor did Bush's earlier actions. As remember Bush didn't want to do anything to help out businesses or banks a reason some people blamed Bush for making the situation worse besides causing wars.

Avatar image for marvelunivers_deleteme
marvelunivers_deleteme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

man people are just sick

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jnr6Lil

please be quiet guys. this topic isnt about obama.
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#73  Edited By The Impersonator

Such criminals never learn. They always cause harm and trouble in other people's lives. Such a shame.
Avatar image for zombie_bigdaddy
zombie_bigdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zombie_bigdaddy
@xkoenig said:
" @EVERYONE WHO IS GETTING ALL WEIRD AND POLITICAL   Can we stop going off-topic here? This is a story about an admittedly horrific comics theft on a comics entertainment and news site. Regardless of our political beliefs, can we leave that for another board? This is unpleasant and unnecessary. We all love comics, let's leave it at that? Please??? :( "
this
The Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#75  Edited By The Raptor
@PumpkinBomb said:
" @Krakoa,  @N7_Normandy:You know New York hasn't had the death penalty for years? "

Then I'd say they're way overdue.
Gothic Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#76  Edited By Gothic Storm
@norusdog:  Agreed. It's scum like this who create copycat thieves and killers from others who read about it. It's a good thing most kids watch youtube, type on facebook and don't read the paper nowadays. It's sad that something like this happened though. Those classic comic books are works of art and are priced just as high (if not higher!) as what you find in museums and high class art shows. 

Did anyone see last week's Hollywood Treasure on the Scyfy channel? The gang found some old Stan Lee/Jack Kirby FF storyboard panels and took them to Stan Lee himself to be authenticated. They even showed Stan where there were some notes along the side on the artwork. Stan told them, "Wow, this is amazing! I can't believe you found some with notes. Most of these notes were erased... You see, these are my notes and I always erased my notes once we submitted the panels." I got chills after hearing that. The owner didn't want them auctioned off though. I bet they're worth a nice small fortune! Perhaps he needs to hire a bodyguard... or a lawyer...or both.. I wonder if this guy is available?
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#77  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

HAHAHA  

Dont Drop The Soap Bitches
Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#78  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
   @xkoenig:
exactly politics and the economy didnt make these......creatures kill a man. greed only gave them a push. 

i dont care wether they die or live because their true punishment is one that will NEVER END