cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    DateAd Heroes #2:View:Attached to Forum:Last Sighting:
    12/29/13Megaman(Blog) (Forum)Chris Bishop1: Cabin Air Filter Man!

Ad Heroes are superheroes that are created specifically for a certain ad, outside of the comics medium. Some are just eye candy, some are funny, and some are just weird. As I run across them, I'll make a blog to showcase them.

Megaman
    Megaman

Megaman was created in 2004 for Integrity Chrysler Jeep Dodge, in Henderson, Nevada. There's not much to say about any Ad Hero like this, so all I can really do is quote the ad copy:

Take it from Megaman! - Before you buy - you must shop the Megastore! ...Where you'll always get mega-savings, mega-selection...

So apparently, Megaman has his own secret headquarters in the Megastore. It must have really been a secret, because the dealership closed in 2009. Yet another victim of the failing economy.

At least we have the ad:

I cut the ad out just for the hero picture, so the ad copy got cut off. Sorry, folks!
    I cut the ad out just for the hero picture, so the ad copy got cut off. Sorry, folks!

I hope you enjoyed it. See you when I spot the next Ad Hero. As always, thanks for reading.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
    Megaman
    Megaman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.