Meet my character: Khan Mercedes

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'd like to know what you guys think of this character and if you think anything should be changed.

Name:

Khan Mercedes

Nicknames:

Mr. Mercedes, No Mercy Mercedes, Mr. Know it All

Summary:

He created a super serum that makes him more or less omnipotent over the Earth. He can see everything before it happens. He uses his powers to pull strings, manipulate others, get people killed, and basically do whatever he wants because he can. All assassination attempts on Mercedes have failed terribly. He always seems to be one hundred steps ahead of everyone else. He has been called a God, and likes to think of himself as one. The farther into the future he looks, the less clear it becomes. It becomes too unclear to be accurate at about eight years. A word of advice, do not cross Khan Mercedes.

Quotes:

“Plan? I don't need a plan.”

“I wonder what it's like only seeing what's right in front of your face.”

“Surrender? Why would I do that?”

“Even you should have seen that coming.”

“It's not like you can stop me.”

“I'm just making this up as I go along.”

“I'm not very good at dying. You on the other hand...”

“Sometimes the future just doesn't want to change.”

“You're the twenty second most obnoxious person I've ever met.”

“Don't get me bored. You won't like me when I'm bored.”

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

so many ripped off quotes with small tweeks. not impressed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetimestreamer: Actually I came up with those. I guess they're just good quotes.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@racob7: really? havent read any hulk comics at all? or seen the avengers movie? because that last line......

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetimestreamer: Well yes but that's because Khan was referencing Hulk. He's usually making jokes like that, it's part of his personality.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a character for roleplaying, or is it just for fun? If it's the former - you might want to put it in the RPG board.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: I just wanted people's opinions. I never really do any role playing. Would you recommend it?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@veshark: I just wanted people's opinions. I never really do any role playing. Would you recommend it?

I did come up with a character and did like one RP post, but my team kinda broke up after that when the users stopped coming onto CV. I haven't gone back, and I've been meaning to, but it's been busy.

I have RPed on other sites before, and it's a fun way to use your character. I'd recommend it, and as long as you stay within rules, you can have fun.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: Maybe I will. Not with Kahn though, since the point is he's unbeatable unless you somehow take away his power or put him in a situation where he can't escape no matter what he does and eight years of prep won't help him.