MCU Spider-Man, Would you have preffered a TV Series instead?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

We know now for a fact Spidey is once again coming back to the movies but would you have preferred a TV series instead on Netflix?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spidey is too big for just a TV series. He's one of the most iconic, popular and recognized heroes on the planet right along with Batman and to a lesser extant Superman. He needs a proper movie.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yes. As a TV show would allow for more time to flesh out the character's in Spider-man's mythos. And it could include more plotlines and members of Spidey's rouges gallery.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spidey is too big for just a TV series. He's one of the most iconic, popular and recognized heroes on the planet right along with Batman and to a lesser extant Superman. He needs a proper movie.

Seconded...

Although he's had quite a few "proper movies" xD

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. As a TV show would allow for more time to flesh out the character's in Spider-man's mythos. And it could include more plotlines and members of Spidey's rouges gallery.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I think I am happy with how things are, I would rather we see characters in a TV show who maybe we would not get to see because they are not quite as popular as Spider-Man and/or the producers of a said movie may consider them too much of a risk to put in a big blockbuster.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

@ready_4_madness: a show wouldn't do him justice. Spidey needs a lot of special effects to work properly. Just look at how ridiculous the CW shows look. Horrible acting, poor special effects and horrible fight Choreography.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From a storytelling point of view yeah sure, in fact I would prefer a TV show over movies all the time. It's simply better for storytelling imo.

BUT movies have big, big exposure, much more than TV shows, so I think it's better this way. The world needs Spidey. :3

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer a movie, that's where I feel Spider-Man works best

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you ignore the fact that Spider-Man needs a movie budget and effects to look right then yeah I'd prefer a TV show. You can do so much more in terms of storytelling.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Top TV storytelling is always better than top movies because of time.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should have both. Movies to be seen by a wide audience, and a show to have a bunch of villains